MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I am new here in the forum, but ordering online my meds for many years. So it's nice to find some of the old faces like P. and D. still being around.

But as Max seems to be new in town and his reviews are excellent I decided to place an order with him.  And so far everything went great. Easy to reach, very fast response, friendly. You really can't ask for more. So now let's see how fast the order makes it here and what will be waiting for me. Will keep you updated...
I know you are new so I thought I’d give u  a little advice.  It’s probably best and safest for all parties involved if you hold your review until you actually receive the magazines.  And all is complete. Safety first!  

Thanks dude.  Have fun with your magazine!

peace-

P

All 3 emails are coming back invalid when I try to send a message

I know you are new so I thought I’d give u  a little advice.  It’s probably best and safest for all parties involved if you hold your review until you actually receive the magazines. 
@PennyE Thanks for your advice Penny. But isn't it a valuable information that Max is reachable and responsive if other members report that he is not even receiving his emails? The magazines itself will take about 2 weeks to arrive here...

All the best

Mera

Hi forum family.

tn received 12/12

received vitamins 12/31

Vitamins fresh and all accounted for.Max is the man! Will definitely be placing more orders with him.

@PennyE Thanks for your advice Penny. But isn't it a valuable information that Max is reachable and responsive if other members report that he is not even receiving his emails? The magazines itself will take about 2 weeks to arrive here...

All the best

Mera
I’m just repeating what all the old-timers have told me in the past. Wait until the whole order is wrapped up and then you can say all the nice things you need to say about Max then. If you choose to do differently then that’s on you I was just giving you advice. Thanks

Maybe there are Some faults, with his e-mails,sometimes.but you Will allways get Ahold of Him.I dont Think its Max Fault actually🤔I could imagine that so Many people writing too him and there is a limit How Many e-mails there can be in cue at the same time,and then The mail just bounces back too you...just a thought.110% legit vendor🙏😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered 16th

Received today

Nobody is better than MAX.  Prices, quality, and shipping all on point.

They were having email issues for a while but have more than one email address. For those having email problems get another address for them.  A little research and it can be found

Cant seem to email @maxmagnus what is the address pleaee?t
click on your @maxmagnus link you created in your post and that willl bring up his profile and then look for the post he made (his name is in big letters and easy to pick out) that lists all of his email addresses

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Late Review due to Emergency Surgery- Another Smooth Transaction! Payment made, excluding weekend about 4 days to Shipped, and 7 days later it was in Hand, All Accounted for and TOP NOTCH! Huge Thanks to Max! R@che are A+ The Alps are A+++++ WOW! Hope others are able to get thru to him- it's worth it!

Quick question for Max’s peeps. Ive used max several times in the past.  He’s the best! Today I get one of those Pink Slips from USPS in the mail says I need to come pick it up. And I’m not really worried, but thing is, it’s says sig required. I have never signed for any of his in the past.  And I get it, it could be 1 million things including a carrier that’s not used to delivering an international package. Buuuuuut, For my peace of mind, has anyone else that’s dealt with Max,  which is the reason I put it in this forum in the first place (my apologies), ever had this happen?? Thanks in advance. 

P

Quick question for Max’s peeps. Ive used max several times in the past.  He’s the best! Today I get one of those Pink Slips from USPS in the mail says I need to come pick it up. And I’m not really worried, but thing is, it’s says sig required. I have never signed for any of his in the past.  And I get it, it could be 1 million things including a carrier that’s not used to delivering an international package. Buuuuuut, For my peace of mind, has anyone else that’s dealt with Max,  which is the reason I put it in this forum in the first place (my apologies), ever had this happen?? Thanks in advance. 

P
did u get tracking? he mite have forgot you didnt want to sign an they only leave the pink slip if they couodnt get anyone to sign for it so i wouldnt worrie at all really

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back