MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Sometimes you are tempted not to share the good spots with others, because they get to crowded.

But its such a pleasure to do business with this guy. It's just great in every aspect. 

Hello Forum,

Second successful order from Max.

Donation- 1/10

TN- 1/23 (Max explained the delay between donation and TN no worries, things happen)

Received- 1/31

As usual everything is accounted for and vitamins are fresh. Max is awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
@PennyE this is a RED FLAG. I cannot believe nobody has addressed this issue! Horrible OPSEC and this nice Max guy may be forever compromised or worse, incarcerated.

You are going to get arrested at the post office! People who experienced the forums describing the darknet markets know this tale all too well. PennyE, please do NOT go pick up. Please. I can't  believe nobody here 

This is why I never will order controlled or otherwise illegal substances ever. 

Sorry been out of commission due to illness but getting better!

I love Max to death and have done several orders with him. All have been excellent. He aways throws in extras I had a ton of white round pills I assume are bromaza$ams does anyone know?  All I know is if I take one I am out like a light for hours, very strong and effective. It seems like my last batch seemed weaker of the ksolos. But honestly I am not a great judge because I order the tafils from David on the Mexican sy side that seem so much stronger. It might be my imagination because my benzo habit has hit an all time high lately. So I shouldn't say until I quit mixing both! The vals are excellent and he is the sweetest most generous guy I know! If anyone knows what the white roound ones are please let me know! I was hacked again and can't seem to get ahold of him. I definately will order again!  One more thing, I love collecting cool stamps from his letters! Love you Max!

@PennyE this is a RED FLAG. I cannot believe nobody has addressed this issue! Horrible OPSEC and this nice Max guy may be forever compromised or worse, incarcerated.

You are going to get arrested at the post office! People who experienced the forums describing the darknet markets know this tale all too well. PennyE, please do NOT go pick up. Please. I can't  believe nobody here 

This is why I never will order controlled or otherwise illegal substances ever. 
Easy there... Pink slip is simply due to various delivery requirements. I get them all the time for stuff I order for work. Sig. req., adult needed, too big for mailbox, etc... I got the same notice and amazingly I am walking free still.
I gotta ask though, if you "never" order what are you doing on this forum? 

1st order from Max
ordered Jan 19th. Paid on 20th.
Shipped 23rd
received today Feb 2. Would have been yesterday if I was home.

Count seemed generous, quality is good.

Last edited:
MAX- you are my friend and an outstanding vendor.  I will always utilize your services.  Sorry I have been out of touch but glad we spoke today.

Last order I didn't get to report was superb quality with 11 days which was excellent. ksols.

Sorry been out of commission due to illness but getting better!

I love Max to death and have done several orders with him. All have been excellent. He aways throws in extras I had a ton of white round pills I assume are bromaza$ams does anyone know?  All I know is if I take one I am out like a light for hours, very strong and effective. It seems like my last batch seemed weaker of the ksolos. But honestly I am not a great judge because I order the tafils from David on the Mexican sy side that seem so much stronger. It might be my imagination because my benzo habit has hit an all time high lately. So I shouldn't say until I quit mixing both! The vals are excellent and he is the sweetest most generous guy I know! If anyone knows what the white roound ones are please let me know! I was hacked again and can't seem to get ahold of him. I definately will order again!  One more thing, I love collecting cool stamps from his letters! Love you Max!
Could be the  bens 10mg aunt valz @Heavenlee?, assuming you've got the Aup 10mgs.

You could  be quite correct in thinking they are bromz if they knock you sidwayzz though....

Bliss...... 

@blissopifree 2 what a wonderful site for very sore eyes! Missed you my partner in crime! Lol! Thank you so much for answering my question! I have to go through my full message box but will definately write you! Have so much to catch up with, love you~ H

@blissopifree 2 what a wonderful site for very sore eyes! Missed you my partner in crime! Lol! Thank you so much for answering my question! I have to go through my full message box but will definately write you! Have so much to catch up with, love you~ H
Just spent an hour sending you a pm @Heavenlee but it seems you can't receive pms Just now as your account isn't suitable.How many times can one be hacked😠😠.

Cyber HUGS to you 💋.

Bliss...

10 days to my door in the usa everything looks good k@s01s look just as i remember max is great

This guy is incredible from service, packaging, and time to door. I cannot believe how fast sent 2/9 hit 12/6 friday to friday. Max is the man, cant wait to make another one, incredible pricing. Thanks maxx!!!

15/10 in my book for all around in value best guy here!

I finally got a reply from an email I sent him a couple of months ago, so he's definitely trying to solve his email issues. Apparently he's been going through his spam folder, so I'm guessing a lot of emails are ending up in there for some reason.

Seems like a good guy as well. Very friendly and helpful.

I’m new here so sampling vendors, and from start to finish, 1 week to US. I was actually shocked at the speed. All looks good, got some Kl0ns. Discreet and fast, can’t beat it. Max is a lifesaver, these vitamins are a nessecary thing for us that have horrible p@nic 

Oustanding 

I’m new here so sampling vendors, and from start to finish, 1 week to US. I was actually shocked at the speed. All looks good, got some Kl0ns. Discreet and fast, can’t beat it. Max is a lifesaver, these vitamins are a nessecary thing for us that have horrible p@nic 

Oustanding 
Soooo true. Panic attacks are the worst, and people who don't get them don't understand how much it interferes with our lives. I'm in a life stage right now where my anxiety is through the roof. So thankful for this forum to find trustworthy vendors and low chance of getting scammed. 💜 DBG

welp it's no secret that I am the queen of late reviews so Max, I apologize for that 

had some unfortunate family stuff to deal with 

anyway, nothing but good things to say about Max

TN: 11/22

Landed: 12/21

I am more than pleased with the brom@z quality and Max was a little on the busy side, but he always made sure to update me on the status of things 

Also...stealth is on point ;)

Thanks Max ! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back