MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Been there!!! If u have confirmation he sent it, it's probably stuck at customs I had a few orders stuck at Customs for a month sometimes more, until I got it...

Last edited by a moderator:
im also having a long wait getting a little worried myself on day 18 from ship date normally get 12 to 14 day deliverys from max hope it comes soon good luck to everyone also waiting fingers crossed

im also having a long wait getting a little worried myself on day 18 from ship date normally get 12 to 14 day deliverys from max hope it comes soon good luck to everyone also waiting fingers crossed
In same boat in same river.  Like telling Noah about the flood! Staying positive though! Today is the day. 

Day 20 here too. I'm sitting on pins and needles hopefully today's the day. For everyone else still waiting as well. 

Day 20 here too. I'm sitting on pins and needles hopefully today's the day. For everyone else still waiting as well. 
damn day 22 for me wonder what the deal is idk i have had some waits like this from this part of the world before and seems like i would have got love letter by now

I mentioned it earlier, but I'll remind everyone I donated late Feb or early March and it took about 3.5 weeks. I received in late March and no love letter. Everything intact. They are backed up in customs but I don't think its anything but the govt shutdown earlier and just lots of mail in general... being understaffed...NYC is S...L...O...W... for me every single time.

OK this is going to be the last time I bitch about how long it’s been  until it’s resolved. But after another failed day, we are now at 23/24 days and counting. I completely trust max but man damn the inconsistent delivery times.  Nobody’s fault, I know. Just shit luck. Anyway I’ll let you guys know what happens eventually whenever it happens. Good luck to all others on this journey.  You guys are in my thoughts first and foremost. 

I'm so hoping that today's the day. I do feel better Max got in touch with me but this has been a long wait... anyone else still waiting? 

I'm so hoping that today's the day. I do feel better Max got in touch with me but this has been a long wait... anyone else still waiting? 
im on about day 25 I'm hoping its today but have a feeling its a goner idk

I don't have that feeling yet. I even played safe and ordered with time for 3 weeks.  Just wasn't expecting this long. Please mention if you get your letter. I do wonder if it was because the shutdown it's taking so long... 

I will bet you .00001 btc that it will be here this week or soon after Easter 😉

Just saying, since mine took over 3 weeks and I received everything ok, I believe everyone else will. The worst is when you are running out......I hate that feeling. But imagine the joy when it arrives!!!! Lol, I really have faith it will.

His packaging is so discreet thst i just don’t feel like It would be seized. Mine was mailed 18th received by the 1st

Last edited:
I will bet you .00001 btc that it will be here this week or soon after Easter 😉

Just saying, since mine took over 3 weeks and I received everything ok, I believe everyone else will. The worst is when you are running out......I hate that feeling. But imagine the joy when it arrives!!!! Lol, I really have faith it will.
i would almost take that bet at this point cause im almost at 30 days an no sign of them

His packaging is so discreet thst i just don’t feel like It would be seized. Mine was mailed 18th received by the 1st
yea but they have this machine now where they dont even have to open the package they just point this thing at it at it reads out the chemical compounds of whats inside the package apparently they got this recently so they dont get hurt opening packages that contain fent

i would almost take that bet at this point cause im almost at 30 days an no sign of them

yea but they have this machine now where they dont even have to open the package they just point this thing at it at it reads out the chemical compounds of whats inside the package apparently they got this recently so they dont get hurt opening packages that contain fent
Well im at a loss.  I was gonnA just keep quiet and hope but Max made me some promises Friday night via email and he has not  held up his end of the bargain. And now no longer returning emails.  It’s been a month since donation (1 more day) so something has to give. @2earls or anyone else has any ideas or advice, I’d be forever grateful.  

Thanks

p

Keeping up hope for you guys as Max was one of our Serb friends still doing the doo as they say.

Bliss....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back