MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I have been using various Kl0n brands for almost 10 years and the one Max has is certainty legit. I have been using them and they’re the real deal. They remove the shaky anxiety feeling. 

Trust me, I feel your pain.... if it wasn’t for these meds then work or even leaving the house would not be an option for some of us. The good vendors that deliver quality vitamins are a true godsend

I have been using various Kl0n brands for almost 10 years and the one Max has is certainty legit. I have been using them and they’re the real deal. They remove the shaky anxiety feeling. 

Trust me, I feel your pain.... if it wasn’t for these meds then work or even leaving the house would not be an option for some of us. The good vendors that deliver quality vitamins are a true godsend
Thank you very much for the confirmation on this particular subject. This is my affliction and now I know where my first order will be coming from. Again. Thank you.

MAX you are the best in the business.  The kasol are perfect and your care and perfection says so much about you my friend.

I will continue to utilize you. A+A+A+A+A+A+

Just got my payment sent to Max.  I am excited and trying everything on his list.  Does he provide tracking numbers or no?  cant get a straight answer out of him

12 days to my door.

Donated March 8

Sent March 11

Received March 23

There was a slight mix-up, but Max had already caught the issue and fixed it before I knew about it. I ended up receiving everything I ordered without any issues. Highly recommended!!!! Atv's are excellent. Zolps are medium-to-gopd quality, certainly not bad. Ksalols always top knotch!

Last edited:
Great news, Max provided my tracking number pretty quick.  I wish he was a little cheaper but still great guy

Last edited:
Great news, Max provided my tracking number pretty quick.  I wish he was a little cheaper but still great guy

Glad you got your tracking number. The thing is, once it hits the US you won't be able to get time updated scans because some countries are "untrackable" due to their systems not being synced yet. Probably just a matter of time. You will know its in the US once you get the message "This product is untrackable from <country>." You at least know its hit customs. I've never had a problem with not receiving my letters, though, so don't let that scare ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Going on day 14 with Max. Anyone else ever had this wait? Only reason I ask is bc I see a lot of 8, 9, 10 days post.  Any answer anyone wants to give would be greatly appreciated. Peace out

@PennyE It took 3 weeks to get my order in March. I thought it was a gonner for the same reasons you mentioned (not Max, just seized or lost.) But it showed up suddenly and was awesome. K.lols, always generous and tasty. 

15 here now.  Ugh.  I’m sure it’s cool but frustrating. Last order, 8 days. 
i know same boat everyday im like ok this gota be the day i knoticed it didnt leave the home country for 2 or 3 days wen i type in the tracking and last time it left in one day from ther so i think thats whats adding a few days on got mine in 12 last time 

I hope mine comes pretty quick,  I cant read the tracking but hoping it gets here soon.  

I believe last week Max was out of the country. I’ll post a time line once received, but longer this time. I guess it depends when you ordered 

Anyone know at what point it’s considered a goner? How long are we supposed to wait ? I Don’t want to bug the crap out of max but it’s gettong to a point where I actually need them, if u know what I mean. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back