MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
He has come through.  Just thought it wasn't going to make it and out of the blue.  A+++++++++ MAX my friend.

'I received my pack from Max, extras include.  Right at 2 weeks, not bad!  Thank you Max

Tomorrow will be my 28 th day and still nothing.  I understand these things happen I get it, it’s part of the deal. But the fact that Max promised me a re-ship on Friday for Monday  now he won’t even return my emails is very concerning.  If anyone on this board can help me get in touch with him  I would really appreciate it. Thanks 

Update- max replied and we worked everything out.  This kind of stuff happens in this game and I understand that.  But  he is a solid dude that has kept his word. I respect that...

It was just my turn for shitty luck this time around. Just wanted to make sure to tell everyone, as to be fair to him. Thanks. 

Update- max replied and we worked everything out.  This kind of stuff happens in this game and I understand that.  But  he is a solid dude that has kept his word. I respect that...

It was just my turn for shitty luck this time around. Just wanted to make sure to tell everyone, as to be fair to him. Thanks. 
Hey @PennyE I'm glad MAX pulled through for you,as you know sometimes it's outa the vendors hands once the pack is posted.It's hard not to become anxious when your waiting for ant-anxiety meds😓!

I'm glad that one of our "Serb friends" is still 100%👌.

Bliss....

I found myself in the same boat as many others regarding how long my latest magazine took to arrive. But alas, Max came through yet again! I totally identify with @blissopifree 2 about the dreaded waiting anxiety. It can be unbearable at times, as I’m sure most of us know. But, wait times are an unfortunate variable in this game. Glad you got things sorted out @PennyE!

Max continues to be a solid, reliable, honest vendor in my book! He works hard and is pleasant and responsive. Reading material is always top-notch. MAX is my main magazine man!!!

Peace and love DBG fam.

I found myself in the same boat as many others regarding how long my latest magazine took to arrive. But alas, Max came through yet again! I totally identify with @blissopifree 2 about the dreaded waiting anxiety. It can be unbearable at times, as I’m sure most of us know. But, wait times are an unfortunate variable in this game. Glad you got things sorted out @PennyE!

Max continues to be a solid, reliable, honest vendor in my book! He works hard and is pleasant and responsive. Reading material is always top-notch. MAX is my main magazine man!!!

Peace and love DBG fam.
Totally agree and next time I promise Max  and I promise the board to be more patient. 

max is reliable and honest.  Shipping times just luck of the draw.  

Everyone should feel perfectly comfortable ordering from Max!!

Well you guys were right, Max always comes through. It’s just luck of the draw on the shipping. Day 28, we have touchdown.  Everything in perfect order!  Macks you’re the best. And thanks for putting up with my once/twice  a week email ! You rock! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Then maybe there's still hope. I haven't seen mine yet. But remains hopeful. Max appears to be one of those men that remains a gentlemen. The kind you don't see anymore and wish they weren't across the globe... lol 

Then maybe there's still hope. I haven't seen mine yet. But remains hopeful. Max appears to be one of those men that remains a gentlemen. The kind you don't see anymore and wish they weren't across the globe... lol 
He will take care of you!!  I have no doubt. Good luck. 

What's this machine you speak of @Nirvanadone87 ? That is disturbing... things are going to become more difficult if that's the case =/

That being said.... YAY You got your package! And before Easter.... I'll take my BTC now...hahah j/k 

The fact that the last several people who posted that it took almost 30 days (including myself) to arrive should give members some patience and expect it may take awhile for whatever reason right now... but good things come to those who wait...!!

What's this machine you speak of @Nirvanadone87 ? That is disturbing... things are going to become more difficult if that's the case =/

That being said.... YAY You got your package! And before Easter.... I'll take my BTC now...hahah j/k 
lol i forgot about that bet you told me tho u were right,and yea its like a handheld machine and i think it only gets used on things that have already been pulled aside and by hand almost like a scanning gun at a grocery store checkout that the cashier would use customs people can point it at a pakage and threw the envelope or box it gives them a readout of its contents its probably super expensive machine but they said its so they dont put them selves in danger opening up fent packages only after that machine says positive for somthing will they open it up and then test it the regular way thats the future for ya...

My love letter finally came too. It actually came on the 19th but my mail lady is to lazy to get out of her truck so I had it redelivered. I like Max so I'll be sending him love letters more often to allow for delay.

My love letter finally came too. It actually came on the 19th but my mail lady is to lazy to get out of her truck so I had it redelivered. I like Max so I'll be sending him love letters more often to allow for delay.
We understood what you meant however Love Letter stands for something totally different. If you received a love letter you would not be happy let’s put it that way 

2nd successful order in a row. 10 days to US

edit:  and these are ALLL ROCHE not Galenika. The best 

and a shit load of extras 

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back