MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
This was my first time dealing with Max. I ordered from him because he had a book I couldn't find anywhere else. He was very fast with communication and shipping was lightning fast. I will order from him again regularly!

Not to sound like a shill but i used to use another SERB source ALWWAYS (D) but shes went quite latley😦.

MAX is the only 100%r left of the SERB sources now.He,s my NEW no1 G2G source😊😊.

Bliss.....

Placed my 1st order with max yesterday, money was received today. Still waiting to hear back but I know things take time. Will update as time goes on. 

Placed my 1st order with max yesterday, money was received today. Still waiting to hear back but I know things take time. Will update as time goes on. 
after he picks up the money u will have 1-3 days before it will be sent and you get tracking number dont worrie

@Nirvanadone87 Oh I have faith trust me. I have a irl friend on this forum as well who recommended him to me. I’ve taken plenty of his products personally and I know they are legit. :)   I’ve just never ordered from him personally. Appreciate the response though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used Max for a number of years, particularly when I didn't get around to getting access to this particular sub-forum. He's fantastic - I've never had a problem with him in the slightest. Always quick, always innovative packaging, and always the goods requested. Max is wonderful.

What's is the best email to use. I never get a reply for a week or two
There is only one email and it's in the very first post of this thread. Make sure when you send the email that you tell him your username and tell him you're from this forum. Other than that there is nothing else you can do.

There is only one email and it's in the very first post of this thread. Make sure when you send the email that you tell him your username and tell him you're from this forum. Other than that there is nothing else you can do.
Ok. I have two emails for him. Must be of another site.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back