MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I’m 15 days in at this point. I’m not to worried. I see some people were in the same boat. I’ve never had an issue with Max. Just a waiting game now

Thanks.  Did some research online and pretty much what you said is right as long as the city state and address it should get to me but who knows we’ll see. 
Prayers all is OK. I live in a city of approx 185k, so city dize might play a role. So, even post office noibs should get it big town, or lil town

Prayers all is OK. I live in a city of approx 185k, so city dize might play a role. So, even post office noibs should get it big town, or lil town
Hi Vicky, I live in a small town. Only about 10,000 people. So I'm hoping someone will look up the zip for my town and send it to the correct post office. I looked at the zip I put on the order and it doesn't even exist, so maybe that's in my favor. That's what happens when you order something when your on your sleep meds...lol  Kicking myself...lol

i just got my most recent magazine today a record time of 7 days yes 7 FREAKING DAYS from tn and it was shipped day after i ordered my last 2 orders took more than 20 plus days the mail is so strange very impressed it got here this quick everything is perfect as usual though

@Nirvanadone87 Just placed my latest order for some Magazines that were shipped out today. I hope I have your luck :D  either way Max is the best. Nothing but good things to say about him. Literally the man! 

I’m 15 days in at this point. I’m not to worried. I see some people were in the same boat. I’ve never had an issue with Max. Just a waiting game now
Did you get yours? I'm at 21 days, tracking shows activity on shipping day but nothing new since 1st day. Usually under 2 weeks from Max and he's never let me down; always delivered. Hoping just delayed, but bracing for a LL.

Did you get yours? I'm at 21 days, tracking shows activity on shipping day but nothing new since 1st day. Usually under 2 weeks from Max and he's never let me down; always delivered. Hoping just delayed, but bracing for a LL.
I originally placed an order July 2, but being the brain surgeon I'am I put the wrong zip code. Everything else is correct. So still waiting on that one. Maybe I'll get it, maybe not. So I put a new order in this week and it was sent out the 29th. I made sure the zip was right this time.....lol

I originally placed an order July 2, but being the brain surgeon I'am I put the wrong zip code. Everything else is correct. So still waiting on that one. Maybe I'll get it, maybe not. So I put a new order in this week and it was sent out the 29th. I made sure the zip was right this time.....lol
still noting bro? because its an international package the zip code might be more important but i wouldnt give up hope quite yet i uave had some 30ish day orders from him

still noting bro? because its an international package the zip code might be more important but i wouldnt give up hope quite yet i uave had some 30ish day orders from him
Well I put a new order in with Max. He sent it out July 29th and I received it Aug 5th! That's a new record for me. Now as to the order with the messed up zip code, well one can hope. Maybe some day I'll get that one. He sent that one out in June. Maybe your right the zip code is more important for international mail. Win some ya lose some...lol  :)

Did you receive your parcel @delawaredrew??

Bliss.....

Did you receive your parcel @delawaredrew??

Bliss.....
After it is shipped from his location if you’re in the US, it’s really a guessing game. Since you cannot track via USPS. I’ve never had an order take longer then 10 days though. But that was only cause I wasn’t home when they tried to deliver so I had them hold it at the post office and picked it up 9am the following morning 😂😂. I can assure you it’s not on Max. (As I’m sure you know) he’s the most trustworthy vendor I have ever dealt with. Probably sitting in customs if I had to guess. Have faith it will come.  Fingers crossed for you 🤞🏻@blissopifree 2

Max, wonderful as ever!

Within 6 days of WU, great goods and innovative wrapping, as always 🙂

I must've had *at least* 6 or 7 collaborations with him over the last few years, and despite me being a bit of a ditsy sod, he's been reliable and understanding every time. Never had a problem, and he's fantastic.

Has anyone experiebne with recieving from serb to uk. I can only see on tnt that its arrived hwdc langley uk.the 14/8.but i just can see that many from us get there goods without problems. And i mean the are strict. But any experience if the uk custom is more strict?? Btw your the best Max my  no.1 vendor😉💯

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone experiebne with recieving from serb to uk. I can only see on tnt that its arrived hwdc langley uk.the 14/8.but i just can see that many from us get there goods without problems. And i mean the are strict. But any experience if the uk custom is more strict?? Btw your the best Max my  no.1 vendor😉💯

I have had two really great experiences with Max, and many from another Serbian supplier - all to UK.

Always arrive within a week, sometimes few days.

With that said I have never had them use TNT or any courier service.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back