MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Paid April 9.

Told was sent April 11.

Still no ll. No slip. Nothing.
weird thats a long time but i have heard yer border is a bitch it could show up any day or you could get a ll tbh i have had one take 30ish days is my longest order

This is 64 days though. Oddly enough I WISH there was an LL, then at least Id know, instead of being stuck with crazy ideas on what could have possibly happened.

Been lucky with max.  So dependable.  Trustworthy and product superb. A+

Approximately 10 days.

Everything arrived in 8 days. I'm totally happy with max. Always am.

I just placed and order from max.and are waiting fore tracker.but i love max he had never let me down his the best👍

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost the dates, but placed an order in late June. Arrived in 9 days (including weekend) to SE US. Excellent 

All of my packages from this vendor were 14 days or less, 8-10 days most of the tim.. in the last 4or so months... USA

@monker Yeah I did not receive anything after over a month - maybe 5 weeks. I specifically asked for no tracking number, which I won't do again.

He has promised to re-send, so it could be an honest mistake since I was moving to another city at the time. But I have not received another tracking number, so maybe he was upset because I accused him of taking advantage of me. It has been a while since I used vendors and I don't know who is currently trustworthy.

Maybe California is more strict? Because of the international ports and increased customs presence at the border because or Trump or whatever?

@monker Yeah I did not receive anything after over a month - maybe 5 weeks. I specifically asked for no tracking number, which I won't do again.

He has promised to re-send, so it could be an honest mistake since I was moving to another city at the time. But I have not received another tracking number, so maybe he was upset because I accused him of taking advantage of me. It has been a while since I used vendors and I don't know who is currently trustworthy.

Maybe California is more strict? Because of the international ports and increased customs presence at the border because or Trump or whatever?
weird i had a order take 30 some days at like day 27 i said something to max and he was nice enough to send a 50 percent reship that i said i would pay for if the original did finally arrive then 3 days later on day 30 or so i got the original package so its probably just sitting around in customs and will shake loose an show up anyday

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back