MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
What is the longest that shipments have taken?
27-30ish days to usa

My love letter finally came too. It actually came on the 19th but my mail lady is to lazy to get out of her truck so I had it redelivered. I like Max so I'll be sending him love letters more often to allow for delay.
yes love letters around here mean somthing eles and you would not want to get one when i 1st read that i was like oh no lol

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the double post but just got my mag 13 days total max was great like always and everything is accounted for back to his normal ship times by the looks of things

Sent a donation on a beautiful, cold night on March 8th

Approximately 9 days later the lights on the birthday cake were lit....and happily blown out.

Excellent quality, great price, packaging is stealth and Max is always a delight. My new go to for Val1iuminum.

A+++++ and cannot wait to place another order. 

(on a side note, my apologies for the belated response!)

Sent a donation on a beautiful, cold night on March 8th

Approximately 9 days later the lights on the birthday cake were lit....and happily blown out.

Excellent quality, great price, packaging is stealth and Max is always a delight. My new go to for Val1iuminum.

A+++++ and cannot wait to place another order. 

(on a side note, my apologies for the belated response!)
The Apaurinium are amazing and transport times are great 

• Anyone had max talking?  I ordered about 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing,  Realize holidays and all, but some idea b now id hope

Love letter means your stuff got seized by the feds. Never respond to one, you won’t get your package back.

I recently asked for a big bird, haven't heard from since, but that's normal sometimes.    

Anyone heard from max

just heard from max today, he is ready and good to go from what I understand, I think they had holiday going on which could have caused delays/backup

Yeah I have 3 flying from max, I got to find dates but that first one may be close

Got 2/2 from Max.  They took a week maybe 9 days.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back