MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Posted earlier about the reship.
Arrived today
Shipped and postmarked 8-15
8 days... that's the norm.
Previous shipment just went MIA but Max made it right plus some. 

Never had a problem with Max, missing one was out of his control. I have no doubt it was sent.

weird i had a order take 30 some days at like day 27 i said something to max and he was nice enough to send a 50 percent reship that i said i would pay for if the original did finally arrive then 3 days later on day 30 or so i got the original package so its probably just sitting around in customs and will shake loose an show up anyday
He re did the order normally and it came, with stealth packaging. I feel bad for doubting the guy

Doesn’t get better than max 

many orders to US quickest was 5 days 

Last edited:
Hello everyone. A few months back ordered from Max and unfortunately I had a dyslexic moment and put the wrong ZIP Code on my package this was back in the beginning of July. I’m happy to say that my package came today!

flawless job by max again, very quick delivery to the usa.  right at about a week.

Max is great.

Donation Sent: Sept 16th

Track Rcved: Sept 20th

Magazines landed: October 1 to USA 

All accounted for, as usual, and very discrete. Delivery service decided to shake and pat the magazines with their hands over and over again during my pickup for some odd reason. It didnt matter- it was too secure.

Fresh Quality ksal and ativs, as always.

Hes My go to source! The only issue I sometimes have, is that he doesn't always receive my emails, so I have to create s new email chain. It can be frustrating, but his speed makes up for emails out of his control. 

Success as usual.

Think was 8 days. This guy has proven reliable for me.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back