MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
@cazza I don't have experience but know what many people have told me over the years.  People say they're great for anxiety but not big on euphoria.  So they get the job done.

I say go for them but get some valerie/klons/ksas with them.

Donationn 9/11

TN provided  9/12

Bird landed.  9/22

That’s fast! No EMS, just regular snail mail...

max is the shit 

great prices. Not much selection but GREAT PRICES. Use max for your benzos!

@charlesleeray Thanks for your help & advice. I have plenty of Valerie's anyway.  So I might just go with the Klons instead. Again,  thanks for the help,  much appreciated. 

Sorry for the late review max.  Excellent initial communication, between payment and delivery to southeast US under two in perfectly stealth packaging.  For the price and ease of ordering Max is outstanding.  

I'm Sorry also Max-Late Review, Mine's about a week ago-As Usual: Quality Meds, Fast shipping and Max is so great to deal with! 

sorry fore the late feedback.but better late then never.i was looking after a eu vendor i could trust. and who had some different products.and i have good experience with serbian vendors,from the past also over dgb.so my chooice wasn"t difficult when i saw there was comed and new vendor since i was gone.thanks fore the sample

products quality 9/10

stealth was ok    5/10it was both with weekkend and

fore some reason the post had some problems finding the wright adresse.so it took 9 days. both with a wekkend between and it was the post fault.

i can only say i allready love max (lol).

i hope we will have a long and good relationship.and i will defentlly stick too max.

a super vendor. no dought about that

First order with Max:

Donated 9/30

Sent 10/3

Arrived 10/9  to Midwest USA.  Great stealth!

Quality 10/10 (generic Z0lps)

I asked for no signature/no tracking which he did.  He was extremely professional and friendly throughout.  Very highly recommend!

First try with Max. 

Ordered 10/3/18

Shipped 10/5/18

Received 10/15/18

Received in 10-days, in a "disaster" area (SE U.S.). I'm shocked to be honest. I didn't think it was going to show at all considering  my circumstances. Amazing. 

Ksalol are real, quality, and fresh. Max appears to be a very reliable source for U.S.

Just wondering if Anyone has heard from Max in the last couple days? Starting to get frustrated a bit, Thanks

I did hear from Max @nick38 That's wonderful you like this Vendor..I do too. I don't think you need to quote a post from January (just saying) Lol

@maxmagnus i pm'd you because my emails are bouncing back???? Sorry for lack of communication I was really sick, but Im on the mend now, I missed you and hope to hear from you!

@maxmagnus i pm'd you because my emails are bouncing back???? Sorry for lack of communication I was really sick, but Im on the mend now, I missed you and hope to hear from you!
I talked to Max yesterday. his email is on page one of the thread. -YB

hello friends,

its always nice to see good reviews about me,that makes me happy :)

Regarding emails,Its happening that sometimes bouncing back,I dont know why.

I have 3 addresses where you can contact me

maxmagnus@tutanota.com
velepharm@protonmail.com
maxmagnus2014@safe-mail.net

have a great weekend :)

@Max, can you please check your email please, I sent you all my information but now ADT came over because my alarm system for medical didn’t go off, I blew up like a balloon after my surgery and it didn’t work. He said it’s because of my stupid router. For medical emergencies they are supposed to set up a new system, but it won’t be until Tuesday! I’ll try sending from my sons phone, but I sent you everything in pm. I’m taking my phone back to Verizon I’m so tired of this crap, having my identity stolen has totally messed me up! So sorry for the inconvenience! Love you, M

Another Great Transaction with Max, 8 days from Delivery to In Hand (and my Mail Service sucks at the moment) Great Quality, Communication and Service all around!!!

Hi max trying to place

sn order. I have wmailed tou twice. I’m going to send you a pm for low.

thanks!

kevinax

My third order with Max. Everything perfect. By far my first choice if you look for someone from this region although his selection is a bit limited.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back