Enquire 30/05 Menu Rcvd

01/06 rcvd further details and made my selection

02/06 Paid bill

07 Arrived

Communication all the way along

Superb service, wicked packaging, great turnaround and as described!! Perfect

Good stuff!

First order with MAX. 

I asked if he could source a sleep aid for me which didn’t appear on his menu . Being the helpful gentleman he is he was able to source them and at a very reasonable price 

money sent 23/5

order shipped 24/5

eagle landed 10/6

top class transaction and a pleasure to deal with from start to finish 

thanks Max AAAAA +++

Max is a s3rbi@n prince. I have failed him and been a hypocrite for not reviewing him a couple of times in the past few months. The reviews here speak to his character and quality of pr0duct. I'll add to them a theme I have noticed in our interactions. He is always very reliable. He responds relatively quickly and parcels are always in my box 8-11 days after take off. Pretty damn impressive. Shit happens and eventually maybe I won't be so lucky in the future, but that won't be his fault. He's the man and is a pro.

Hello my friends

thank you on your good reviews,I m trying to be effective as much as I can.

Sometimes shit happens but its good till we can correct it :)

here is everything ok,things goes smoothly and I hope it will goes this way in the future.

Wish you all sun in your eyes and wind in your hair :)

Thanks Max I believe I received a wrong tn because nothing showed up for it. My wonderful letter arrived yesterday before he could look into it. Everything is perfect and the k’s are extremely potent and fresh. I honestly thought it was stopped by customs but now I believe it was a mess up with tn .number. Because it never showed up on track and trace. He’s my favorite guy to work with he’s so sweet and always keeps in contact with me. I’m sorry I don’t have my information but it seemed to get here in ten days. He’s an amazing vendor to work with and I plan to always keep up with him so I’m never in a bad situation so I’m not going crazy because I’m low on stock. Max, you are the tops! Thank you to DBG for giving me this wonderful vendor!

This was my first time working with Max and he did not disappoint!! 

menu: 6/17

order: 6/18 

TN: 6/21

arrived 6/29 (peep his shipping policy and you will know that this was an incredibly fast landing) 

I would definitely recommend Max !

This guy is no slouch in the communication department: very prompt and courteous 

If you do your maths...things are muy bueno there 

stealth: thumbs way up 

and 10 flame emojis on quality (out of ten of course)

Thanks @maxmagnus

!!!!

Could we discretely get some more posts about quality?  After reading through the thread and reading about the guy with a possible high tolerance I am not convinced yet about potency and the items being the real deal??  The menu is almost to good to be true but I hope it is.....just being cautious because we had a previous Serbian with a very similar menu who got blacklisted.  Just trying to be cautious with $ and help the community affirm  this vendor is the real deal. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Could we discretely get some more posts about quality?  After reading through the thread and reading about the guy with a possible high tolerance I am not convinced yet about potency and the items being the real deal??  The menu is almost to good to be true but I hope it is.....just being cautious because we had a previous Serbian with a very similar menu who got blacklisted.  Just trying to be cautious with $ and help the community affirm  this vendor is the real deal. Thanks
He's legit. Ks, Rs, and both valley girls I can speak from first hand knowledge. And he's fast to ship for free.

@Purplepumpkins It's not your tolerance.  The tolerance thing is over used.  I've also had ksalo l from vendors I still do business with and they didn't do squat.  I believe Max is legit

but sometimes you get bad batches.  I've also had the apaurin from zone a while back and nothing.  Flushed them.  Aups are easily the bast val on the market.  You got a bad batch my

friend.

@Purplepumpkins It's not your tolerance.  The tolerance thing is over used.  I've also had ksalo l from vendors I still do business with and they didn't do squat.  I believe Max is legit

but sometimes you get bad batches.  I've also had the apaurin from zone a while back and nothing.  Flushed them.  Aups are easily the bast val on the market.  You got a bad batch my

friend.
Can you explain this to me?  What is a bad batch?  Why do some people find this acceptable?

@scrtlvrby I don't know how to explain it.  Either the quality of some batches aren't up to par from the factory sometimes they get stored in weather that can break down the active

ingredients.  I will always order from the serbian vendors.  Crap does happen sometimes.  If you have doubts, get the roche k's and aps vals.  Thats what im going to do

My last batch was nothing but greatness I have a hell of a tolerance and I would pop 12 and sleep all day I know I’ve been over doing it so I’m coming back down I was going through family issues. Maybe it was a bad batch but he’s never ever disappointed me and i truly feel like I have earned the Alps Queen Title! Love you Max!

I disagree heavily about the tolerance issue.  Imagine taking 5 of these before bed time.  One knocks me out by the way.  Kas***

Now imagine that you seem to take them earlier in the day before bedtime, adding on to the quantity.

I have worked in industries that study these effects and TOLERANCE is huge. Just visit any pain clinic and they will preach tolerance.

The quality Max provides is superb and his shipping  as well. He bust it every day and is always answering on time. I have seen several post by said poster in the beginning of this conversation when it started on tolerance ( unless they have been removed by now) but there were issues with the said person not only complaining of the quality of max but other vendors.  I have had nothing but success with him.

Also, if you go in with that placebo effect thinking- it can make things bad just as well.

That's just my 2 cents.  But if you are dis satisfied, I guess the part I do not understand is why keep ordering from these same vendors that give you an issue? To get more?  It is a bad reflection on us good customers.  So when prices go up, this is why.

I agree @fibrohurtsbad, and I think many look down on generics also. Anyway, let's see some more reviews, good or otherwise., 1 bad review does not a bad vendor make.

I sent Max funds he picked up immediately per usual received a tn this is my third order I think the price is absolutely fantastic and I received my last two orders around 10 days. I agree with @PTFC and @fibrohurtsbad if you don’t believe they’re real why would you order? I assure you they are totally real. I won’t go into tolerance @fibrohurtsbad stated it well but my husband took a quarter or a tiny part very hard to split something that small in 4 but just that piece calmed him down while he was dealing with my son. I agree with @PTFC put tolerance or quantity somewhere else. Max is the kindest sweetest vendor we have here. I love just writing back and forth. He’s truly special don’t trash his potency. Max is the best I’ll be leaving my third review shortly!

Ordered in the last 3 weeks, Great Quality! Fast Shipping! I can speak up for Kpins and Lori's, Top Notch and I may have missed a feedback but I've ordered from Max many times with NO ISSUES! A+++ 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back