MAX

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
This was my first time with Max, and it was a fantastic job - absolutely no complaints whatsoever. Max has been helpful, easy to communicate with, and his honesty has been exemplary. I have to say the packaging was the most innovative I've ever seen - well done!

Flawless packaging! Very good product. about 15 days start to finish.  Thanks MAX... Your a life saver. 

First time with Max, I was very satisfied. 

Communication was very friendly and honest, he's a great person, does what he says and is very pleasant to communicate with. He puts time into answering all questions and check out what he can do for you. In general it feels like talking to a good friend.

There are 5 supplements to choose from. I chose k.l0ls.  Since everything was going smoothly, I hope there will be some more goods in the future :)

Great quality, very good and easy payment/shipping options. Tracking is always included, express shipping is available. Easy ordering process and cheap prices. Secure packaging and nothing to worry about.

TL;DR :

Great quality, great packaging, cool guy. Thanks a lot sir! :)

Donation: 02/06

TN: 02/09

Rec'd: 02/16(Western EU)

Last edited by a moderator:
I went in on an order with my girlfriend and she did all the work so all I can review is the quality of the kaysalols and they are top notch. I admit that I am rather a lightweight when it comes to this product, but I could tell how good they were in comparison to the last batch I purchased elsewhere.

Max definitely seems like he is worth a try! 

Very thankful for a compassionate caring vendor. Thank you max . Received all in tact 

shipping is great and took only 12 days but to be expected as I live out in no mans land.

product of ksls A++++ 

he is great to work with .

Anyone have experience in shipping SW US with this vendor ? Any LL's ?
No problem w/ Maxwell or other S3rb vend0r to the middle of US. Dunno if that helps.

I would not worry about an LL unless you're in Australia. Or maybe you have knowledge I don't/reason to believe otherwise?

Just placed  a order  Yesterday, Everything on my end is wrapped up. But I haven't heard one word from him since. I'm hoping he's just taking the weekend off and will get back to me as soon as he is able. I did a lot of research and was pretty confident with my decision on this vendor , as it is a large order by my standards. I just want things to go smoothly.  I have about 5 birds in the mail right now and the anticipation is driving me crazy. Has anyone dealt with him not working on the weekends ?

Regards,

RichardHarrow

Ditto I have a friend who just ordered some from him. Maybe he is hard at work. Only heard good things about him. When my friend recieve's their parcel I will update. @maxmagnus seems like a good person. Let's hope he keeps it up and he will surely make some  good coin :)

Hi there,

I heard from him yesterday. He is all out of the particular Vitamin i'm waiting for.

Said he's hoping to be re-upped by early week.  Vendors have daily lives too, and most

tend to take a break at the weekend. Patience IS a Virtue in this game.

@maxmagnus seems to have done well thus far and hopefully will continue to do so.

Regards,  T. 

I've gone back and forth with max, and never made an order, but out of all the vendors I like this guy the most. Told me he was out of a particular item  and waiting for it to come in, when most vendors would have just taken your money and told you there was a delay of some sort, I think this guy has a lot of integrity and i look forward to placing an order in the next couple days!

Hello friends,

thank you on your trust and kind words.I just want to clarify something whats happening these days.
In my country is at the moment big lack of one kind of vitamins.We importing it,it is not made in.Some people ordered and still waiting for pack to be sent ,I m waiting to get vitamins and will be but still dont know when.When they ordered I waited to get it and usually it takes 2-3 days but some bad things happened,something is seized on border and waiting to get from another source now.I want to clarify this because some people using this situation to harm my name and trying to express yourself in first plan etc etc because they know that I took the most of their customers because working hard and honestly.Want to tell few people who are still waiting for their stuff that all will get more than they ordered.Need a little more patience or they can ask for some replacement of vitamins.Sometimes  things happens out of your control,important is that everything can be corrected.

have a great weekend and have still trust ,you will be no dissapointed

Will be making order with max today, he got that specific vitamin that we are all wanting so bad, so i'mm goin to give him a shot, his communication is outstanding and just seems like a really freakin nice guy, so i'm on my way to send him some cash. will update as soon as i receive! we will bring him back to life!

Went ahead and took the plunge, said he had what i needed in stock and a few other items i would like to try out, so i will keep everyone updated, I feel like max has some of the best customer service on here, but is just lacking a couple good sales in which he would be a top vendor, but there certainly a lot to choose from right now thankfully! So will update when something happens on my end! Thanks max!

Long overdue review. Contacted max last month for some ks@'s. Max has great communication, shipped when he said he would and the vitamins seemed very fresh and potent. Arrived in about ten days. Was a pleasure and will definitely be contacting @maxmagnus again!

Time for a short review of my first oder: I think MAX is one of the best and reliable sources out there at the moment. Unlike others he is doing his business like an online business should be run these days. His communication is great, he is friendly and reliable; I got an answer to every of my emails within hours or the latest the next morning. Very important to me: He accepts digital currencies, wich I absolutely prefer.

Product was great and handling on his side fast and flexible. Only letdown was that from the day he posted it, it took 16 day to arrive here, him and me both located in Europe. But I know, this is a problem of the country I live in, because I read reviews of orders wich made it out of there to the UK for example in a few days. But anyway: thats a thing you have to deal with and learn if you order stuff like that: Do some research in advance, look for the reliable vendors, be patient and don't get nervous to early.

So, I can only highly recommend MAX to everyone based on this first experience and will definitely order again if he keeps on doing a great job like this. 

Scot and Reis, thank you for your positive reviews, I just made an order, anyone know what there taking roughly through ems, these days, is customs still backed up from xmas?

I'm still waiting but will update as soon as my letters arrive. I will make sure to update my general region and days in flight.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back