Meds-Xpress.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of credit card or COD, but from what I seem to gather, this site is for delivery in America only. Am I mistaken?

I like the idea of credit card or COD, but from what I seem to gather, this site is for delivery in America only. Am I mistaken?
THERE SITE SAYS THERE SPONSOR IS EUROMEDSRX.COM SO I'M UNSURE THEY MIGHT DELIVER ALL OVER THE WORLD. DON'T KNOW FOR SURE IF THEY ONLY SHIP TO THE USA THEN IT SHOULD BE IN THE MEXICAN OR US SECTION THEN.. /default_blink.png

TIME WILL TELL. /default_wink.png

Wow!!! Expensive. Neo percodan is not darvon is it? If not they have itadvertised as so.

I am not able to find this site...Can anyone tell me the correct link is "WWW.meds-xpress.com" or "WWW.meds-xpress.eu".

Look pretty good, I might give them a try, I will post experience about them if I do..

Make sure to make your conformation call and have your $1300 ready for the UPS guy.

Has anyone been able to get through to their Order Confirmation phone number? Or even gotten an email back from them? I would like to make an order, but nobody seems to be home, lol. Anyone have any idea how to get a hold of these people? Thanks.

Has anyone been able to get through to their Order Confirmation phone number? Or even gotten an email back from them? I would like to make an order, but nobody seems to be home, lol. Anyone have any idea how to get a hold of these people? Thanks.
about 10 days ago one of his guys in NY got busted. Its in the news.

Todd has been MIA though..

DO NOT ENTER ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. NONE OF THE WEB PAGES ARE SECURE.

WalkingSunshine said:
I paid by WU and not credit card card. This site has alot of positive feedback on other forums..
Sunshine, I am not implying they are not a good vendor. Their webpages are not secure and anyone could easily gain access to any data that you input.

Dawg

Can someone PLEASE send me their email that they actually answer...I want to make an order, but can not get a hold of them...ARG!

WalkingSunshine said:
Placed an order with them! They have better medsthen other sources and name brand at good prices compared to thr price increase by Mexican vendors. I will report back. Waiting on payment info. they said they are now good for Canada, Austalia, and rest of Europe and World. Just no US on a lot of meds. Which is too bad for us in US. I'm glad for once other countries have a source we don't as that rarely happens.. If goes well I will report to Canada section as well as others so they have a reliable vendor,, /default_smile.png love to help people..
WS:

This pharm has a product that has been MIA from the MOPs for quite awhile now....

Are you saying that those of us in the US can't purchase "that" med (that is shown on their site in a variety of "strengths", yet shall go un-named and un-initialed in my post)? Let me know, please!

If this is the case, how sad!!

FG

I tried calling number, but it doesn't go thru...anyone rec'd an email back or know product (type only) avail to US?

FG

Their phone number will never work. Best way to reach them is probably by filling out the contact form that is on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back