Meds-Xpress.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
WalkingSunshine said:
Didn't mean to advertise. Just like to help people find good sources and when a source does me right I sure am gonna boast about them as there are alot of vendors that screw people over.

@FrankieGirl

I went through their email. There selection is big.
@WalkingSunshine - are you saying that there's a bigger selection than what's specifically on the website? Do they carry cheaper bzd's perhaps? The prices listed on the site are astronomical.

Woooo weeee these guys are expensive! The shipping time seems to be so fast though. I wish I could order from them...but for 15 2mg alprazolam at 5 a piece... waaaay too pricey. Especially when those things probably literally cost .50

You do realize if you purchase more then just 15 tablets the cost is like $3.30 per pill?

Of course if you purchase very little you have to pay more, 15 at 5 a pop is $75

30 at 5.67 170

60 at 3.75 225

90 at 3.33 300

Any where you purchase just about, if you purchase very little you have to pay more per unit, if you purchase more you pay less per unit. The advantage this place has is that they accept credit cards if you stick with their credit card provider. Products ship within the US, and offer a money back guarantee.

Communication is very consecutive at least it has been for me in the past. Everything that is mentioned that you are going to receive is what you receive, if something changes you get notified and asked if you still want your stuff. If something is not available you are told right away.

In a way in my opinion the way the service is handled compensates the high costs. But I think I mentioned this in a earlier post if you are looking for good service, constant communication upfront honest service, not cheap but good place to go.

If you are looking to get cheap prices, with a service where you are only spoken to when you pay and then ignored after you've payed this is not the place to go. Some or just most cheap places can be very responsive when you inquire about a product and have to pay, but are hard to respond after you've paid. A very good Example would be the SY Vendors.

But we all have our choices and things we prefer to go through. Me for instance, I like reassurance. Since orders go through my mastercard if something ever turns sour, my money is just one call away to dispute anything wrong.

If this place can't find what I need, they go the extra mile to finding it and letting me know. It's like a go to place where I say "hey bill can you get this?", they say "wait a few". Come back and say "yes, I found a guy, you have to pay like this and like that. This is the guarantees I was able to get for you in case something goes wrong, etc".

What other place offers this. If you tell the place hey can I get X and they say no, that's it. With that said, I think the price compensates the service. I may be wrong, if I am please correct me and hope I haven't offended anyone with my opinion.

I know price makes a difference to just about everything but what most are not considering is the service your going to receive. Sorry if I sound like if I am defending this place a bit too much, but the reason why I am talking about what I just said is because I think some are just focusing on one thing which is price, and not considering the type of service you're going to get. On other places this site has been spoken about and yes they all talk about the same issue, price. But those who try the service are actually happy with them afterwards regardless of their pricing just because of the type of service and constant communication they receive.

Please delete post if it is not appropriate or if it offends anyone since I am talking in general. My intentions where not to bash anyone directly but to bring a small point I think should be considered by some. If you find this in any way offensive my apolgozie before hand. An argument or a "flame-war" is the last thing I want to bring into this forum.

Anyone have any experience ordering weight loss related products from this site?

If you order with their credit card provider ask for their money back guarantee. Usually when you order and you receive something you think works bad, you can return the meds to them and once you provide the return tracking number they issue you a full refund back to you. You just have to report back to them once the letter is delivered, usually they give you like 1 or 2 days to try the goods out. I've refilled diazepam, pay a bit more then other places but get my order domestically and get to pay with my mastercard. I normally get the roche brand all the time, in a prescription bottle. But one time I got some that I found really weak they came in a blisterpack, the manufacturer said psicofarma and did not find them as good as the roche. So I called, made the complaint, requested to return the med, gave the tracking number and since all they had at the moment was that brand, got a refund about 3 days after it was issued, or when I returned the order. A couple of weeks later I was informed the roche was back, placed my order, 6 days after the order was placed the order came the same way as the others have arrived. Communication is pretty up much up their. You can contact them via text or email. Don't bother calling their phone number it never works, or has worked from my experience, but email and texts work great.

Either or, the point of the story is, I never tried their weight loss but if it is with their credit card provider, you can do their test order if you want to, or whatever order you want, but ask about their money back guarantee because if you dislike their stuff you can always return it and have pretty much nothing to lose because if you like the product you pay it, if you don't you return it and get your money back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone used this company lately? Prices seem pretty high, but I like the fact that everything is domestic. I can't imagine the US to US shipping would take long at all.

Placed an order. Will update regarding shipping time/quality, but so far communication has been great and the provider very polite. My only comlaint is price v.s. some of the other well known IOPs here, but not going through customs and being able to use a CC are plusses in my book.

Mind you, I am a noob to this forum and OPs in general, hoping that my first ever order goes smoothly.

I got a text message from todd just a few moments ago that meds-xpress.com was suspended by the company that registers the .com site. That by tomorrow he was going to have Pharexpress.net live. I think the admins should switch this or add pharexpress.net to the thread title, and that the new email address will be cs@pharexpress.net

I got a text message from todd just a few moments ago that meds-xpress.com was suspended by the company that registers the .com site. That by tomorrow he was going to have Pharexpress.net live. I think the admins should switch this or add pharexpress.net to the thread title, and that the new email address will be cs@pharexpress.net
I got the same series of texts yesterday as well...

My order went smoothly, communication was great, and shipping fast (4 business days, 6 days total). Quality seems OK, but not great as I was hoping for. Will test again later today. All that being said, I am doing my homework for the next go around, and will not be using meds-xpress next time just based on price alone.

If you have issues remember you can get a refund or switch the med to something else just as long as it is with the same provider.

If you have issues remember you can get a refund or switch the med to something else just as long as it is with the same provider.
This is another nice feature of this vendor, but TBH I do not feel comfortable sending meds through the mail (even to get a refund), I will leave that up to the IOPs /default_wink.png. I'm just going to hang onto what I feel is a mediocre product and take it as a lesson learned.

^ See CrzyPythons post above.

I guess I never really finished my review from here. I ordered the Roche val due to good reviews on here, ease of use (credit card), and speedy delivery. They were garbage. Anywhere from 0-4 mg in these at the most. Inconsistent and terrible quality.

I know above I said id take it as a lesson learned, but I was pissed and felt I had to say something. T asked me to send them back, and I could receive a full refund or a different product. I told him I was uncomfortable doing this and asked for a partial refund or a partial order of a similar product to be sent. He then offered me a FULL refund since I was not satisfied, however I would be blacklisted by them and unable to order from them again. This was a surprise to me and a more than satisfactory resolution. I took him up on this offer. So to sum it all up:

Communication/customer service: 10/10

Speed of delivery: 9/10

Quality: 2/10 (maybe some are better?)

Pricing: 0/10 (ridiculous)

Not to make light of your experience Heisenberg, but I had to laugh as you described him offering to give you a full refund, but that you wouldn't be allowed to order from them again. Damn, what a crying shame. You're forever barred from ordering garbage meds that do nothing for you! LOL Do you need a tissue to wipe away your tears? :lol:

Many, many tears were shed /default_wink.png. I was totally new to this and went with what I thought would be the quickest and safest way to order as I was in a panic (/default_wink.png) and needed something fast. Since then I have done a lot more reading/research and have found much cheaper, reliable places with quality items. As they say, patience is a virtue. /default_smile.png

I gotta give the guy credit though, he could have easily said "FU" or nothing at all... Taken the money and run so to speak. But he did stand by his product/reputation and I respect that.

I think that's the price you had to pay for not returning the med maybe? It makes sense why they wouldn't allow you to order from them. Maybe they thought you where trying to scam them as a client or something because you stayed with the goods and wanted more meds or something. But instead of them sending you more meds, they'd just rather say keep the meds, here is your money back, don't come back anymore sounds pretty funny to me lol.

Also you asked for a partial refund but they gave you the full amount, rock on!

I've tried their farmapram 2mg but I found them to be garbage and returned them and received the psicofarma afterwards which where okay, better then the farmapram. Had 0 imprints at all on the tab, and couldn't identify them at all. They don't offer them anymore, maybe because many people probably gave them the same results because who would buy something with no imprint.

But either or good you got your money back

After @Heisenberg's experience I'd love to try this place but -wow- dat price range (once I noticed my already high price was in british stirling I know this wasn't gonna be good hah)!

4 days is lightening quick though.

I;ll definitely say it'd totally be worth doing a bulk order though these guys though...wish they just had a few more smaller count products going on.

EDIT: Last Sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back