Meds-Xpress.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, when I pushed the pill out of the blister, it broke in half with a little crumbling, this could be because it is old or cheap. On the pill were markings that were not visible from the blister side it was " A 159 " I don't believe I've ever heard of that before. Anyway I took the pill about an hour ago, this must have been one of the better ones in the pack, because I can feel that slight nausea, more alert feeling.

Not sure what you got from them, Dory, but it was not the original Actavis A159. They haven't been manufactured since 2008...and they never came in blisters.

As I said, they were shipping Acxion last year, taken out of the blisters and put into a pharmacy container and labeled 'Phentermine A159'. Acxion isn't even worth 1/2 the value of American phen.

If someone is trying to sell you Phentermine A159, it is cheap, very weak Acxion, chalk with some caffeine, or chalk.

Do your homework, people. What you don't know could hurt you.

What the? These prices are so far off the current market value that it's obnoxiously hilarious, yet I see some senior members writing positive things. Am I missing something here?

If they had advil would it be the infamous $150  a bottle? The negative trademark we've all come across...

As of about 30 seconds ago, the site seems to be in a parked state, so I think this thread is beating a dead horse.

The post dory stated I pretty much found it extremely odd. That is why I asked her if she is talking about an order made with the mx.com site or not. They never shipped in blisters. And they never call anyone. The means of communication is extremely different. And they never use phones either. So those two things struck me and made me wonder what exactly happened. Or maybe she was talking about express-meds like in another forum where this and that other vendor where confused.

Looking from this other forum the reviews are pretty much good. Only complaint are prices but never have had that much of a bad review. Also some users have expressed that they have received goods. Did not like them some returned them to get them switch or got a full refund. And others did not return the goods but also got a refund. But were not allowed to order with the provider that issued the refund. Since the site manages a few different vendors if you are blacklisted with one you can use another. One good thing about this site is that they still accept visa and MasterCard and ship from Texas. But if you are willing to pay that extra to get your goods you shouldn't have a problem. Before any order you may want to fill out the contact form because prices are no longer the way they are. Some have dropped others increased a bit. Some products they have are not posted on the website. And some other providers changed their form of payments. Also some stuff they no longer carry. But all of this info can be told by T if you just ask them how the site works. What's in what's out. What's increased what's dropped, etc.

Not too long ago their was also another vendor who got banned for shilling and was posting negative reviews in another forum for this and other vendors and was confirmed by another user.

If this place is still going be prepared to spend an insanely amount of money if you plan on ordering from them.

Never tried them but waiting for more reviews,menu looks good

BbJoJo

Last edited by a moderator:
Mailed them if they ship to EU, but no reply... Expensive vendor.

Well. I would think about it if they'd mailed me back. Probably 'europe?' In the subject box goes right into the trash:)

Good Afternoon to all,

Does anyone have the correct web address and/or email address for this vendor?  The website listed on the first page of the thread does not work for me.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

David

David, have you read the other pages here?  There's only 5 and the last person that posted receiving is in 2012.  Anyway, the info you are looking for is in the pages but I would not order from a place that doesn't have recent positive feedback.  Proceed with caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back