Meds-Xpress.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the website works if you are in the market for a Shiatsu Chair.......
Lol! That sounds pretty good right now. I could go for a nice massage after lugging cases of warehouse purchases today.

Lol! That sounds pretty good right now. I could go for a nice massage after lugging cases of warehouse purchases today.
I have tried one that my wife purchased for me about three years ago. Loved it for the two days before she told me what it cost! I feel for the poor guy who had take it back - maybe he got a little use out of it in the truck?

JimToTheBob420 said:
Just sent an email to Todd. I have had a good order with him bfore but then there was this colpahrm thing that i sent funds to and got scmmed so I am not sure if they are the same person... so use with cautiuon...
Is his email still active and is he still taking new customers?

Bueller? Bueller?

This thread should be locked unless there is anyone out there with feedback.

i assume this OP is email only now I clicked the link at the beginning of this thread I should have listened to my mcafee that

time.....lol

Look pretty good, I might give them a try, I will post experience about them if I do for sure /default_smile.png

Look pretty good, I might give them a try, I will post experience about them if I do for sure /default_smile.png
If i were you I'd order small first as the thread has not had much in the way of good comments recently?.

surely you'd be better going with a more recent source that's thread is active,just a bit of friendly advice pal.....

Peace 

Bliss. ......

stick with the credit card provider with this place. are you emailing cs@pharexpress.net?? 

Just a quick note, the prices on this site are ridiculously steep IMO. 

Also, legit Lorazepam whether Ativan or generic, is produced in 1mg and 2.5mg tablets. It's a red flag when a seller offers any 2mg Lorazepam.

Just a quick note, the prices on this site are ridiculously steep IMO. 

Also, legit Lorazepam whether Ativan or generic, is produced in 1mg and 2.5mg tablets. It's a red flag when a seller offers any 2mg Lorazepam.
Agree^^^  the 2mg ones I've had are of poor quality usually pk produced usually.....

Bliss......

I'm not surprised, there hasn't been an order or review posted for months. I stick to vendors with recent feedback and reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back