Meds-Xpress.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T had been having issues with the CC items from TX.  They were having trouble with the priority packages as USPS shut down their postage account.  Claimed it was too many orders going out ????? Anyhow,  I waited 10 days and never received my order near the end of 2012.  Will say that T stayed in pretty much constant contact with me about the situation and he refunded my card after the 10 days with no issue at all.  But yeah, prices are sky high and they TX stuff actually comes from MX.  I have no idea about where the COD stuff comes from.  I think with the new site and such, things are getting better and back under control (that is from the mouth of a friend on mine, not my personal experience, as I have not used him since the issue I just mentioned).  If you are in a jam and need something quick and don't mind paying such high $$ prices for what you get, this could be an OK emergency back up IMHO.  Have a nice night.  S-

I'd reccomend people just go with a reliable SY vendor if they need something in a pinch.  Will still wind up paying less than with Med-X and probably get better meds.  I can't speak on quality of any of their other items, but the "Roche" vals from here were garbage. 

very tempted to try out meds-xpress.. Has anyone ordered  from here recently? interested in some hard to find meds.. Thanks in advance...

Hi, everyone.  Rec'd a text that T had some 2MG Gador bars in hand but they were crazy expensive.  But thought I would pass it on in case anyone has interest.  Didn't look at the new site to see if they were up there, but you can text / email him to find out if you have interest.  Have a good one.  S-

Thanks @DGSB0708 ! I'm ok, especially if ther expensive, but know members are always looking for them gadors on these boards. Are they shipped from within US? Because it seems from other Argentina threads that mail from Argentina is having a hard time clearing customs.

Good morning, RainyDay PM.   Go to the website. T's email and cell (for texting only) are right on there and you can ask him to forward you the price for those items.  He will get right back to you, but seriously, at least for me, it was severe sticker shock.  If you have any troubles finding the info there PM me and I'll send it to you.  Also, yes, they are shipped from the US.  Have a great day.  S-.

They ship from the East Coast but presentation = poor. Very poor.   I assume they get these from down south and in order to get them through the borders they have to ship them without the blister packaging they originally come on. So you get them bubble wrapped when shipped from the East coast to you.. If they are not bubble wrapped properly 1 or 2 may slip out of the packaging their provider ships on and can get crushed. Another thing I disliked was the form of payment which = Moneypak, which it isn't too too bad since this place tries there best to make sure things are in order. But I really feel unsafe paying that way.

Also if you used to purchase with there credit card provider, since that provider lost there credit card processor, you can still purchase from them but you have to pay via MG which is also inconvenient for met at least.   For this benzo they have the psicofarma brand which I really liked. But everything else like phentermine, tramadol, etc. can be obtained but via MG. Until they get there credit card processing back up is when they will notify everyone that they can purchase with there visas or mastercards.

They are suppose to be working on developing like a new website or something with updated prices, payment methods and locations goods are coming from and stuff but its been like a month or so since I was told this. They tried to pitch me or "update me" on a tramadol provider they where able to speak to that is able to offer 180 at around $150 or so. But they have do no ship to states so if you lived under these states: AL, HI, KS, KY, MO,MT, ND, PA, TN, UT, NY, OK, AR you are not allowed to get anything delivered.

If this place ever fixes there forms of payment like they use to where they would accept credit cards and stuff. I wouldn't mind paying the extra cost, because this place is very expensive. But the customer service, and fast communication was top notch. The constant updates about your orders. If there was a delay I would get notified, and once the pack would move I would get notified as well. Half the time I really didn't even had to ask for updates or wonder where the pack is or when is coming because he would update me before I even got the chance of asking them where is what. But ever since cartadmin sites went down, airmail having visa problems, and other sites beginning to have issues, it was only a matter of time until this place had issues as well.  Now it's just a matter of time until they are back up to normal status again, HOPEFULLY.

Last edited by a moderator:
trying these guys too. ordered friday. read on here from an experianced user (x nxmasteror sherwd) they are airmail group too

Actually this place did have an affiliation. Meds xpress.eu was part of this MX network or circle.  But ever since the MX site was taken down, and PE came up, all of the other sites went with it. When I was introduced to the new site what I was told by T, was that legit script or something had the registrar companies to shut down the domain names along with thousands of domain names that where under the same company that registers these .com sites.   When that occurred he had to get a new one. 

But after they had a new one  things just went down under. Not under as in they began to take your money and walk away with it but their credit card provider lost there processor. The PK providers began to not have enough stock so you couldn't even refill, and if you did you would have to wait a week or so to get the goods overnight. 

Come to think of it I think all the sites they had inside the MX website where all part of MX or they where affiliated in some way. I noticed they had health solutions? or affiliation, cart admin, airmail and I think that was it, then I assume the providers they work with are also affiliations and correct me if I am wrong but I think this is the big reason why prices are sky high.  because he is not the one shipping or handling anything but just an affiliate or something like that.

Anyone have any experience ordering weight loss related products from this site?
I realize I am answering an old post, but I ordered their phen. I found it very inconsistent , one pill was nice and strong , the next was weak, even though they came in a blister pack. And they called me constantly to see if I wanted to reorder, even though I told them to stop, i did not like their product . Finally after about year, they left me alone.

Hi Dory,

What did your phen tab look like? What you describe sounds like Acxion, which this company was sending out last year in lieu of 'real, made in the USA phen'. They repackaged the blistered acxion into a pharmacy container. The rep, on topix at the time, would not clarify what exactly was sent out, even though the tabs were stamped A-159, which hadn't been manufactured in almost 5 years.

Claimed he knew nothing and was only the middleman. Yeah, right...

Btw, Jewy is probably the most knowledgeable person in this forum...my opinion and I am entitled to it.

So, I grabbed an old purse yesterday that I haven't used in ages and low and behold in the pocket was a blister pack with 1lone pill ! It is the pack I got from them, now this pill is about 2yrs old! It was not shaped like the axion I have from Mexico , and their are no identifiable markings on the blister, no names, no nothing. The pill is much thicker than my Mexican phen, and shaped with more rounded ends not like the more precise cut of acxion more of a rounded oval, I may take it to see if it actually will do anything! But maybe things have changed with them since I ordered, I just remember not being happy at the time with it, or them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back