MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m as extreme when it comes to privacy as one could be- yet I’m questioning whether ethics outweigh the morals when it comes to a case like this. Since the g0\/nτ has placed several of the beloved rc’s into schedules- does anyone have any other form of communication with her or is this crossing a line in y’all’s opinions

Did you ever get ahold any tips it’s been two days now and usually she’s amazing at responding hope I didn’t do anything wrong
No I’ve had no success either. I’m sure it’s nothing to do with you. Even checked my temp messages I’ve sent and they either expired or have been read because the messages were deleted. Very weird for sure even if something is going on she seemed like the kind of person to keep everyone updated. Never know but I hope it’s nothing bad either way.

Curious what happens in a worse case scenario here
if her comms are compromised by f3dz, anyone who sent her an address through temp messages since she was caught could be put on watch down the line, possibly even contacted. you'd be safe using pgp unless they got her key too.

then ofc if she has labels sitting around, that ties back to the addy comms risk.

besides that, there's not a whole lot of risk on the buyer's side besides some orders going unfulfilled unless something is slipping my mind.

if anyone gets a visit - plausibly deniability, you have no idea why that subscription had your name on it.

refuse acceptance and move on with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. J @ Just-IN-case: Getting malware and death threats from Phx cuz he owes me 3 packs. Got proof txids a s Ss
  2. J @ Just-IN-case: Getting malware and death threats from Phx cuz he owes me 3 packs. Got proof txids a s Ss
  3. J @ Just-IN-case: Getting malware and death threats from Phx cuz he owes me 3 packs. Got proof txids a s Ss
  4. J @ Just-IN-case: Phx
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  7. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  8. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  10. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  11. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  12. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back