MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve lost count of how many mags I’ve gotten from MP. Always great quality and ship speed very fast and she’s generous which is very rare these days. Couldn’t ask for more! The gummies are superb!

Same here, but hopefully all is well and she's just busy or taking some (well deserved) time to rest.
All my orders with MissPrint have been absolutely flawless. Hope to hear back soon so I can place another! 🥰

Anyone tried the ETIZ mags?Are they actually pre?Ban and don't test dirty in p There's no real way to tell without proper testing, but anecdotally I can confirm it feels like etiz
I haven't had any since 2018 so my memory may be a bit hazy (heh) but the mag I read from Ms Print reads like those mags I had years ago. No way to know without testing though.

Anyone tried the ETIZ mags?Are they actually pre?Ban and don't test dirty in p p
I’ve read great reviews about them throughout the thread, currently trying to get some myself but having a hard time getting ahold of her. Looks like others are too given the comments above. Hope all is well.

Beginning to get concerned since it’s approaching 4/5 days without contact

Once again right on time! I haven’t had clam mag in soooo long. I hope they don’t disappear too quick. Hard to read but the best once you understand how to! 😉 Thank you for everything missprint she even included me in the BOGO I guess I ordered at the perfect time!!

🦾💯

Received my pack yesterday. Shipping was quick and mags were great quality! She was very generous with the extras and I look forward to placing more orders in the future!

🌈Happy Weekend friends🌈

🚨BOGO on all st!x, s0lut!ons, and c@ndy m@gs through the weekend🚨

All the love 💕
Damnit! I always miss these! 😮‍💨

My first order was apparently bogo on bromaz solution, but I had no idea so I was under ordered...

How you got something going still, I just emailed 😭

Either way, thank you for being reliable.. Just wish you sent out sales via email(I know that would be tedious)

I can't access this site that often because of nosy people 😡
But I'll have to try to stay on top of checking every couple couple days or something

I’ve read great reviews about them throughout the thread, currently trying to get some myself but having a hard time getting ahold of her. Looks like others are too given the comments above. Hope all is well.
Did you ever get ahold any tips it’s been two days now and usually she’s amazing at responding hope I didn’t do anything wrong

I haven't had any since 2018 so my memory may be a bit hazy (heh) but the mag I read from Ms Print reads like those mags I had years ago. No way to know without testing though.
Haven't had any testing either but seems like the old stuff pretty much.

No replies despite several emails was awaiting her to confirm the hash II and then it’s been silent since then. I even formed a new conversation with hey under subject line “Extremely concerned- Academic research” instead of the Usual “Heyy Miss” “It’s been a long time let catch up”. To see if it might garner some urgency. I’m going to feel like an asshole if it’s just her take a well deserved break however, the bogo on the reading material and the lapse in communication is what’s contributing to a fear that it may be more sinister it nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back