MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
MP, don't worry about anyone trying to get at you in a wrong way. You have plenty of people looking out for you, and even more that trust you

I know we haven't done business in a while, but once things are more stable on my end, I know I can rely on you!

Keep your head up <3

MissPrint came through yet again, but even faster than I recalled. The ink on the artwork was practically wet still when I hung them!

Can't say this enough, MP is a blessing. Nothing is permanent, but the consistency has yet to show any signs of faltering!

Send me another properly formatted email and I will get back to you this time 💖
Just saw this! I've sent hopefully in the correct format..

(I haven't looked to see if you have updated this or not yet, but it wasn't last I looked)
If there are special rules you would like us to follow, you should add them in your bio asking with your email

What I've seen so far is use auto destruct notes and nothing ugly in the title.. But I had to shift through comments to find those and I'm worried that I'm missing something else 🫤

Hope I hear back from you this time ❤️

(I haven't looked to see if you have updated this or not yet, but it wasn't last I looked)
If there are special rules you would like us to follow, you should add them in your bio asking with your email

What I've seen so far is use auto destruct notes and nothing ugly in the title.. But I had to shift through comments to find those and I'm worried that I'm missing something else 🫤

I think that covers the important ones, unless I'm also forgetting something. I could have sworn the bits about the email formatting were all present in the OP, but it seems I was mistaken.

it's typically the same process for all vendors.

inconspicuous title, send a temp message asking for menu then continue comms with temp messages or pgp if that's an option.

if she isn't getting back to you and you're doing exactly that, it's something on her side. maybe she's caught up, maybe she just doesn't want to take on new customers (as she alluded to a few days ago)

Last edited:
it's typically the same process for all vendors.

inconspicuous title, send a temp message asking for menu then continue comms with temp messages or pgp if that's an option.

if she isn't getting back to you and you're doing exactly that, it's something on her side. maybe she's caught up, maybe she just doesn't want to take on new customers (as she alluding to a few days ago)
Then you! She got back to me 😁

The 3t!zz m@g will be sent off for testing as mentioned previously

An IRL experiment with a library and the m@g was conducted, 1mg bl!5ter like I gave away when I first started vs 1mg l!qu!d 5olut!on m@g, and the research proved conclusively no issues

With that being said, if you don't want to order it, please don't 🤭

There are plenty of members who continue to buy this exact same m@g on a regular basis 💖

All the love to all of you 💕

Another TD. Quality has been consistent the entire time. The research team would notice even the slightest of differences. Her packaging is so good it made me laugh. This is a fucking PERFECTIONIST. Master of the craft. I research broma. I can't speak on etiz. But research shows the f tizz gummies to possibly have been the best treat in that realm I've ever had. Ever. Ever ever. So hopefully the accusations are destroyed in due time. Darkness always comes to light.

It's like misprint has done this before or something. 🫡 so far I've been treated by her as someone just like everyone else. I don't get long periods of my messages not being read or short responses that are pointing at the direction of for example "hey I found this for cheaper somewhere else, and the quality seemed better do you know a reason why that would happen?" and then the vendor would say "too bad go get it somewhere else then" usually if a vendor has something like that to say it's because their ego has inflated to the point of slipping up and getting screwed or they have something to hide because they're hostile i digress, as promised and two to three days my mags arrived and now they can be thoroughly tested to make sure that the information being read out of the mags is fact checked!🫡🫡 I apologize everyone my phone was hacked or I was hacked on my computer too not sure where it began so I won't speak on it very much because like I said who knows where it came from. Now to decide if I should go out and make more money or get extra rest and make more money tomorrow.

Unfortunately haven’t been able to receive an email response. Is there a format that I’m missing?

Please disregard - I needed to use a temp note service. Thanks. Misprint got back to me ASAP after sending correctly

Last edited:
This is a long overdue review for the amazing ✨MissPrint✨
I don't remember the exact dates but this is for my last order, probably a week or so ago..
I've had several orders now with Miss and every one has been absolutely perfect.
Communication: 5 ⭐️'s +++
Shipping speed: 5 ⭐️'s +++
Magazine quality: 5 ⭐️'s
Reorder possibility?: Absolutely!
The candies are always wonderful, one of my favorite reads.
The Clonaz stixs were perfect.
The addy mags were excellent as well.
Shipping speed is out of this world, usually only 2-3 days.
My mags from Miss never show up on ID for some reason but they always arrive within 2-3 days so if anyone else has this issue, don't worry, it's still coming! 😉
I also owe you a huge thank you Miss on this last order.. She practically doubled most of what I ordered! I have never been hooked up like that before. 😳
MissPrint is one of the kindness, sweetest, easiest to talk to, most generous person/vendor I've ever known, and I'm not exaggerating!
💕All the love right back at you MissPrint!💕

This is a long overdue review for the amazing ✨MissPrint✨
I don't remember the exact dates but this is for my last order, probably a week or so ago..
I've had several orders now with Miss and every one has been absolutely perfect.
Communication: 5 ⭐️'s +++
Shipping speed: 5 ⭐️'s +++
Magazine quality: 5 ⭐️'s
Reorder possibility?: Absolutely!
The candies are always wonderful, one of my favorite reads.
The Clonaz stixs were perfect.
The addy mags were excellent as well.
Shipping speed is out of this world, usually only 2-3 days.
My mags from Miss never show up on ID for some reason but they always arrive within 2-3 days so if anyone else has this issue, don't worry, it's still coming! 😉
I also owe you a huge thank you Miss on this last order.. She practically doubled most of what I ordered! I have never been hooked up like that before. 😳
MissPrint is one of the kindness, sweetest, easiest to talk to, most generous person/vendor I've ever known, and I'm not exaggerating!
💕All the love right back at you MissPrint!💕
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Somewhere around 10 td’s now and almost every single one had extras. Like you said my last order was basically doubled with extras. 10/10 everytime

I received my mags at the start of the week, I just didn't want to write how awesome she was about shipping times but end up finding out the mags were missing pages lol

I've been comparing the bro mag word for word with a known original and everything seems in order...I do wish these copies used pg instead of eth though, these copies are hard to get down, it's like taking a shot of vodka first thing in the morning lol not fun

I'll say the bro mags seem to be in order, I've buying to compare the e mags to, but they're not a bad read either way

I'd be interested in trying of some of the stix but the ratio is hard to handle..I think the solution to my problem is.. Well, the solution

Thank you MP, I'll be back ❤️

I will add a couple things that kinda caught me off guard, just for anyone else that runs into the same situation..

Everyone (including MP) has spoken about giving freebies, especially in the first couple orders..

I did get twice as many bro mags as ordered, but apparently that was because there was a bogo going on for them, which I was not made aware of...
Had I known, I would have got at least double, maybe more.. When I asked if I could grab some more, I was told the BOGO ended the day before I got my package(so before I could have possibly known it was an option)

Now don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy to have gotten double, I thought that was my free gift until I mentioned it and was told what it was.

Also all my mags were high proof instead of pg, which I talked about in my last comment, but it appears they are actually pg now!!

I also did mention that if I was to get free gifts I was only really interested in certain things as I only like one genre of mags... So that definitely could have played a part in me not getting anything on top of my order(and the same I was unaware of) - I don't care that I didn't get any free gifts, I'm just warning that if you're expecting something free, it may not happen is all

Not sure what happened there, the end of my comment got cut off..

I was saying that in my first comment I said the high proof mags were a little big of a drag and would have preferred pg.. Well it appears she's got pg mags now!! So no need to worry😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back