MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up my first order from Miss Print today & everything was on point. No complaints whatsoever. I did not hesitate to place another order today for very different material with full confidence. I appreciate the excellent service & quality products.

I picked up my first order from Miss Print today & everything was on point. No complaints whatsoever. I did not hesitate to place another order today for very different material with full confidence. I appreciate the excellent service & quality products.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review 🥰

You're an absolute pleasure to work with and I hope you have a lovely weekend 😘

Just placed my second order with this gal! I've been involved in the rc scene for many many years and I can tell you miss prints remind me of some of the old days vendors I came up with. Painless process, quick responses, confirmation, and if it was anything like the first order it will be here in 3 days flat. ABSOLUTELY NO bs, never seems to get behind or loose her patience. MISS PRINTS is %100 as professional as they come and mark my words she will make it far in this business by the way she conducts herself. Thanks again as always MP. ITS BEEN A REAL PLEASURE.

MP is seriously amazing. I always expect the hookup was just an initial way to keep me as a customer, and I am surprised every time to end up with 2x + of the subscriptions I paid for. Never been disappointed, 5/5 landings in record time.

Thank you both for the kind words 🤗

I put extra love in every pack and I'm so glad that comes through 🥰

Enjoy your research friends, all the love 😘😘

Hey thanks again U$P5 took an extra day but that happens got here. So thanks tor being prompt.
Hope you had a good vacation.

Hey thanks again USPS took an extra day but that happens got here. So thanks tor being prompt.
Hope you had a good vacation.
I'm glad your pack made it safe 🥰

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and I hope you have a lovely weekend 🤗

I hate to do this because I messaged Miss P first. But I didn't get any sort of response. The stix I got were particularly good but the tizz I received were completely bunk, or at least severely weak, with no effects. It was gone within 24 hours. If dosed properly, I wouldn't be able to even type a message. A quarter stix did more than the entirety of the larger tizz I had received.

✨New Raffle Starts Today✨

This is a raffle for 1g mag of br0m@z 🎉

Every $100 spent (not including shipping) gets you a raffle ticket 😇

The drawing will be Monday morning, so get your orders in by midnight EST on Sunday for your chance to win 🥳

Talk to everyone soon 😘
🌈All raffle tickets have been distributed🌈

I will do the drawing tomorrow morning and post the result here 🥳

The winner can email me for their prize 😘

May the odds be ever in your favor 🙉🙊🙈

I hate to do this because I messaged Miss P first. But I didn't get any sort of response. The stix I got were particularly good but the tizz I received were completely bunk, or at least severely weak, with no effects. It was gone within 24 hours. If dosed properly, I wouldn't be able to even type a message. A quarter stix did more than the entirety of the larger tizz I had received.
I responded to your email last night and this morning and i stand by what i said

The tizz is the same batch everyone else is reordering with no complaints

Glad you enjoy the stixx 😘

✨New Raffle Starts Today✨

This is a raffle for 1g mag of br0m@z 🎉

Every $100 spent (not including shipping) gets you a raffle ticket 😇

The drawing will be Monday morning, so get your orders in by midnight EST on Sunday for your chance to win 🥳

Talk to everyone soon 😘
And the winning number is...

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

🥁🥁🥁🥁

✨Raffle ticket 175✨

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

🎉Please email me for your prize 🎉

I’ve never once had an issue with Mrs. P’s 3tiz mags (or any of her other mags, for that matter). I’ve found the quality to always be spot on 💯% of the time.

In fact, I’m about to place an order for another couple mags this week 🙂

Unfortunately, I did not receive an email last night after I politely stated I had an issue with the 3tizz, like she said. Everything else was great and I was very appreciative of the extras she threw in. However, several other people in the group that I am in also have complained about the 3tizz and p razz mags being weak or ineffective. I only received a message this morning from Miss P. She did not email me back last night like she said, and I only even made the post because I saw that she was posting on here after I sent a polite message to her about the issue I had with the 3tizz. She also stated that she would still work with me on clon stixx because those were good. But she has since ghosted me. I wasn't trying to trash her, just giving some constructive criticism because I am not the only one who had problems with the 3tizz and p raz mags. I personally would rather just order stixx, as those were effective for me.

Unfortunately, I did not receive an email last night after I politely stated I had an issue with the 3tizz, like she said. Everything else was great and I was very appreciative of the extras she threw in. However, several other people in the group that I am in also have complained about the 3tizz and p razz mags being weak or ineffective. I only received a message this morning from Miss P. She did not email me back last night like she said, and I only even made the post because I saw that she was posting on here after I sent a polite message to her about the issue I had with the 3tizz. She also stated that she would still work with me on clon stixx because those were good. But she has since ghosted me. I wasn't trying to trash her, just giving some constructive criticism because I am not the only one who had problems with the 3tizz and p raz mags. I personally would rather just order stixx, as those were effective for me.
You can try to throw shade on the m@gs that people continue to order, but that won't change anything between us

Say what you will about groups I cannot see, but I have heard no complaints about those subscriptions from anyone else

I have the right to refuse service and that is what I am doing, as you said, I have sent you everything you paid for but am ignoring you on attempts at a future order

I can cut ties at this point as I owe you nothing and don't have the time to deal with spammers and scammers

Please let's just go separate ways and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. J @ Just-IN-case: Getting malware and death threats from Phx cuz he owes me 3 packs. Got proof txids a s Ss
  2. J @ Just-IN-case: Getting malware and death threats from Phx cuz he owes me 3 packs. Got proof txids a s Ss
  3. J @ Just-IN-case: Getting malware and death threats from Phx cuz he owes me 3 packs. Got proof txids a s Ss
  4. J @ Just-IN-case: Phx
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  7. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  8. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  10. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  11. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  12. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back