MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pack had the weird status. Landed fine. Even threw in some extras, reading just a quarter of that extra mag had me falling asleep lol. Thanks Miss Print. Great as always. 11/10
Did it have the weird status from the beginning or was it normal first then the status popped up?

First order with Miss, quick responses and so nice to deal with. 5 business days from order to landing, everything as described. Had the weird warning for tracking, but I don’t panic and it showed on time. These warnings might need to be looked into more though?

First order with Miss, quick responses and so nice to deal with. 5 business days from order to landing, everything as described. Had the weird warning for tracking, but I don’t panic and it showed on time. These warnings might need to be looked into more though?
nothing to look into at this point. it's been pretty well established that this was a very one-off situation with the label service (in most instances with this status the subscriptions would be taken out of stream) and it seems most if not all people affected by it are receiving their subscriptions so far.

Like @xenxra said, it's all been sorted thankfully 🤗

Thank you so much for taking the time to review 🥰

Enjoy your research 😘

mine was on informed delivery for today but it didnt come and its not showing in the 1-2 days section even , too bad.
I've had that happen with subscriptions of my own and still had them be delivered, so I am hopeful for you friend 🤗

Let me know if nothing has arrived by the 7 business days as we discussed by email 💖

All the love 💕

I've had that happen with subscriptions of my own and still had them be delivered, so I am hopeful for you friend 🤗

Let me know if nothing has arrived by the 7 business days as we discussed by email 💖

All the love 💕
Will you be restocking odst anytime soon

yeah i have the weird warning on my ID that's kinda freaking me out but i will have faith :)

🇺🇲I'll be leaving for vacation tomorrow morning🇺🇲

I might be home a bit early cuz I'll miss you guys 🤭

🎆Happy 4th everyone🎆
The last thing you should be doing is thinking about work while on any sort of vacation.

I hope you can enjoy a stress free break and forget about us during that time. We can wait!

Hey friends 🤗

So far everyone that has had that issue has had the pack land 💖

Please don't panic prior to the 7 business days in my terms and conditions as all packs are still landing even if a bit delayed 🤗

As you can see from other people's posts, the packs are landing and the delays are an issue people have had before with no issue, including myself 💖

Enjoy your holiday friends 🇺🇲🎆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. P @ pyro396: Good morning peeps also starting my day if with some water then a beatbox frozen yummy
  2. lucas007 @ lucas007: Good morning! Start your day right by drinking a glass of water to rehydrate and boost your metabolism. Have a fantastic day!
  3. lucas007 @ lucas007: Good morning! 🌅 Remember, each sunrise is a fresh start; approach today with a spirit of adventure and a heart full of gratitude.
  4. Droplogic @ Droplogic: I’m looking for folks in the Midwest, DM me.
  5. Droplogic @ Droplogic: Hey cnc5, hmu
  6. CnC5 @ CnC5: Good Morning DBG FAM i hope yall have a great day!
  7. lucas007 @ lucas007: Good morning! ☀️ Focus on what you can control and let go of what you can’t; a clear mind and a positive attitude make for a more fulfilling day. 🌈✨
  8. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Happy Labor Day to all my fellow working class!
  9. vqxd @ vqxd: Morning everyone, hope y’all all have a wonderful day!
  10. lucas007 @ lucas007: Good morning! Remember, today is a fresh start—tackle your tasks with optimism and don’t forget to take breaks...
  11. CnC5 @ CnC5: I hope DBG FAM had a great weekend & Hope yall have a great week ahead!
  12. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: lol
  13. CnC5 @ CnC5: @Droplogic message me
  14. Droplogic @ Droplogic: Is there any real way to get investors or even loans online, aren’t there any real hard cash loan sharks left in the world?
  15. 𝔹 @ 𝔹𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕝𝕖§: 6
  16. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: Each morning we are born again
  17. xenxra @ xenxra: Jeder Morgen ist großartig mit einer schönen Tasse Orangensaft
  18. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: Es ist ein guter Morgen
  19. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: Yo that sux! Hope it works out
  20. P @ peanut: Hope everyone is doing well.
Back