MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i had the same issue with my ID, right now it doesn't show ANY subscription incoming

but MP had a successful t/d after the fact. so i wouldn't fret... just try to forget is the best i can say as it too gives me lots of anxiety as im waiting on one more >.>

edit: just to add it took 3 business days(maybe 2?) to land.

i didn't take any screen shots(why would i honestly) and forgot how many pgs are in the flubrotizzy mags and dont want to bother MP while on vacation does anyone remember? thank you :)

yes i had the same issue with my ID, right now it doesn't show ANY subscription incoming

but MP had a successful t/d after the fact. so i wouldn't fret... just try to forget is the best i can say as it too gives me lots of anxiety as im waiting on one more >.>

edit: just to add it took 3 business days(maybe 2?) to land.
Thank you for taking the time to update everyone 🤗

I emailed you about the other thing and hope you have a lovely 4th of July friend 🎆😘

Feeling like I'm the only one not getting a landing... (Mon,Tues, now Wed). Just got home from work and nada 😟. Will email in a few days per MP instructions.

Enjoy your vacation @MissPrint !!!

Anyway the mags came, everything is impressive reading material and for a first order I couldnt be more pleased.

I think it took 5 or 6 days of actual business days for it to show up.
My informed delivery wasnt working right as usual and the u$p5 was a day or two late which is at no fault to missprint who updated me the whole time keeping me optimistic and updated with quick responses.

Will definitely order again, probably going to be my new favorite vendor!

Dont hesitate to give missprint a shot for proper reading materials!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway the mags came, everything is impressive reading material and for a first order I couldnt be more pleased.

I think it took 5 or 6 days of actual business days for it to show up.
My informed delivery wasnt working right as usual and the usps was a day or two late which is at no fault to missprint who updated me the whole time keeping me optimistic and updated with quick responses.

Will definitely order again, probably going to be my new favorite vendor!

Dont hesitate to give missprint a shot for proper reading materials!
Thank you for reviewing and updating everyone on your pack as well 🤗

I'm so glad it landed safely and that you're happy with it 🥰

Enjoy your 4th my friend 🎆😘

1st transaction w/MP. Communication was TopNotch and super fast. Quickly responds. Placed sun. TD on wed! Everything accounted for.MP 100% legit. Legit!! Will be ordering again!

Hey friends 🤗

Some of my plans fell through, so I decided to come home early 💖

What a pleasant surprise to come back to so many kind words 🥰

I have a special surprise coming later, but in the meantime I'll be jumping into my email box to get back to everyone 🙊

All love and light 💕

Hey friends 🤗

Some of my plans fell through, so I decided to come home early 💖

What a pleasant surprise to come back to so many kind words 🥰

I have a special surprise coming later, but in the meantime I'll be jumping into my email box to get back to everyone 🙊

All love and light 💕
Sorry your plans fell through but been waiting to chat with you about something.

✨New Raffle Starts Today✨

This is a raffle for 1g mag of br0m@z 🎉

Every $100 spent (not including shipping) gets you a raffle ticket 😇

The drawing will be Monday morning, so get your orders in by midnight EST on Sunday for your chance to win 🥳

Talk to everyone soon 😘

✨New Raffle Starts Today✨

This is a raffle for 1g mag of br0m@z 🎉

Every $100 spent (not including shipping) gets you a raffle ticket 😇

The drawing will be Monday morning, so get your orders in by midnight EST on Sunday for your chance to win 🥳

Talk to everyone soon 😘
Oh wow!! Very generous 🤭 Esp w that ch1na b@n :o
You all better get on this, im jealous 🤧 Jk I hope someone who needs it gets blessed 😇

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. J @ Just-IN-case: Getting malware and death threats from Phx cuz he owes me 3 packs. Got proof txids a s Ss
  2. J @ Just-IN-case: Getting malware and death threats from Phx cuz he owes me 3 packs. Got proof txids a s Ss
  3. J @ Just-IN-case: Getting malware and death threats from Phx cuz he owes me 3 packs. Got proof txids a s Ss
  4. J @ Just-IN-case: Phx
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  7. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  8. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  10. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  11. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  12. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back