MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey friends πŸ€—

I have received multiple emails over the last few days about a specific tracking status πŸ’–

At this point, I can say that despite that status, packs have been landing yesterday and today with no issue for me and other vendors I have spoken with who are seeing the same thing πŸ€—

I am having some technical difficulties right now making it hard to get back to everyone at this time, so I wanted to post here to make sure everyone knows i am aware and not fretting πŸ’–

Please be patient with my system issues if you're waiting on a response from me, I'll respond as soon as I am able πŸ’–

All the love πŸ’•

Hey friends πŸ€—

From some googling, I've found that the cause of my tech issues seems to be that I'm sending so many out that it's causing my email to think that I'm spamming πŸ’–

So again, please be patient, I am responding as quickly as I can πŸ€—

All the love πŸ’•

Hey friends πŸ€—

From some googling, I've found that the cause of my tech issues seems to be that I'm sending so many out that it's causing my email to think that I'm spamming πŸ’–

So again, please be patient, I am responding as quickly as I can πŸ€—

All the love πŸ’•
thanks for the update! ive actually seen the same thing happen with regards to sending/receiving too many emails. i sent an email earlier this morning about an order from a few days ago.

thanks for the update! ive actually seen the same thing happen with regards to sending/receiving too many emails. i sent an email earlier this morning about an order from a few days ago.
I have finally caught up on all of my emails πŸ₯³

If I missed anyone please let me know, but I believe I have gotten to everyone at this point πŸ’–

Thank you all for your patience and I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend 😘

If I missed anyone please let me know, but I believe I have gotten to everyone at this point πŸ’–

I sent another. I accidentally refreshed the temp message πŸ˜… sorry for that

koterohhs id like to see the magazines you have available I already emailed you

My pack had the weird status. Landed fine. Even threw in some extras, reading just a quarter of that extra mag had me falling asleep lol. Thanks Miss Print. Great as always. 11/10
did the status ever change or are all the packs just landing with status stuck on coun7erfeit?

My pack had the weird status. Landed fine. Even threw in some extras, reading just a quarter of that extra mag had me falling asleep lol. Thanks Miss Print. Great as always. 11/10
Thank you so much for the kind words and for updating everyone about the status πŸ€—

I saw an official message that **** is working on restoring tracking on existing postage and the error will not occur on future postage thank goodness πŸ₯³

Thank you again everyone for you patience and faith and I am so glad all of the mags are landing without issue 😘

Enjoy the rest of your weekend friends πŸ₯°

Last edited by a moderator:
🚨 Announcement🚨

🌞I will be going on vacation soon🌞

Get your orders in if you need anything because I will be out of communication until I get back once my vacation starts 😊

Happy Monday friends and all the love this Independence week πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

🚨 Announcement🚨

Get your orders in if you need anything because I will be out of communication until I get back once my vacation starts 😊

are we talking like a week vacay or longer?

🚨 Announcement🚨

Just sent u a message with a few questions and would like to play my order before your trip πŸ˜€

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. J @ Just-IN-case: Getting malware and death threats from Phx cuz he owes me 3 packs. Got proof txids a s Ss
  2. J @ Just-IN-case: Getting malware and death threats from Phx cuz he owes me 3 packs. Got proof txids a s Ss
  3. J @ Just-IN-case: Getting malware and death threats from Phx cuz he owes me 3 packs. Got proof txids a s Ss
  4. J @ Just-IN-case: Phx
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  7. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  8. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  10. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  11. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  12. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: πŸ’€
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🀣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back