MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
🌞To celebrate my favorite season, from now until further notice, all $100+ orders get $20 store credit on the current order or to use on a future order🌞

✨If you already ordered today, the $20 has been taken into account in the form of extras 🤭✨

Good morning new to using DBG and trying to find ODSMT, is your Proton email the same as your initial thread?

@MissPrint , please reply to my email. It is just a txid and sailing ship but I believe I can help you out with a magazine that's been taken out of the local libraries! Enjoy your weekend and love those around you 💕

another successful subscription!
miss print really goes above and beyond for her customers

comms are never an issue
fast shipping (**** sucks tho)
legitimate products
friendly

most recent subscription included magazines that i have ordered before but was included with my order as extras, shows that she remembers what you like and that really struck a chord with me in a positive way

if i was vending i would want to emulate miss print!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
another successful subscription!
miss print really goes above and beyond for her customers

comms are never an issue
fast shipping (usps sucks tho)
legitimate products
friendly

most recent subscription included magazines that i have ordered before but was included with my order as extras, shows that she remembers what you like and that really struck a chord with me in a positive way

if i was vending i would want to emulate miss print!!!
You are so sweet 🥰

Thank you so much for such a lovely review 🤗

I put heart into every pack and I'm so glad that shines through 😇

All the love 💕

🚨Flubr0t!z Candy mags are back in stock🚨

Stock is limited so get them before they're gone 🙈🙉🙊

Talk to everyone soon 😘

@MissPrint hey there, I sent you in an order on Friday night with a transaction id and my addy all sent in and privnote from a proton email address and never got a confirmation! I'm concerned I just lost my money; please contact me ! I will send you my proton address in a continuance if out communication on proton... Thank you,!

@MissPrint hey there, I sent you in an order on Friday night with a transaction id and my addy all sent in and privnote from a proton email address and never got a confirmation! I'm concerned I just lost my money; please contact me ! I will send you my proton address in a continuance if out communication on proton... Thank you,!
Sorry I sent the info in temp pm from my proton account

You are so sweet 🥰

Thank you so much for such a lovely review 🤗

I put heart into every pack and I'm so glad that shines through 😇

All the love 💕
and another wonderful subscription to one of my favorite magazines arrived earlier than expected. thank you again miss print!

Hey friend 🤗

Not sure why you didn't receive the confirmation email I sent, but your order has been taken care of 💖

All the love 💕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back