MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your donation ends up going through and you gave proper address info, that's really all you need for an MP confirmation. It's going through and if she didn't get your address, she takes care of it.

F Tizzies probably the coolest research in a while. Anyxiolotic properties are so surprising. Insomnia potential. The longer half lives are what needs to be monitored. Can be beneficial. Can be a few cups of coffee during researching. Sensitive. I notice a few different spot wheres the mg heavily determines the outcome of the research.

On a scale of 0-100 were at a 92 on these bad boys. An instant classic. Just another example of the effort and love put into a batch of something no other vendor is going to even think of. Def would grab more.

Gonna put an order in for some 3tiz tomorrow most likely, Ill update with a review once it shows up! I havent had any for a long time so Im excited.

F Tizzies probably the coolest research in a while. Anyxiolotic properties are so surprising. Insomnia potential. The longer half lives are what needs to be monitored. Can be beneficial. Can be a few cups of coffee during researching. Sensitive. I notice a few different spot wheres the mg heavily determines the outcome of the research.

On a scale of 0-100 were at a 92 on these bad boys. An instant classic. Just another example of the effort and love put into a batch of something no other vendor is going to even think of. Def would grab more.
Thank you for leaving such a thorough review on these so people know what to expect now that they're back in stock 🥰

Always a pleasure my friend 🤗

All the love 💕

I'm a noobie on here (hello everyone) but, after reading this thread I knew I could put my trust in MissP to deliver a special edition bro-magazine that was wrapped nicely in plastic so no pages would be damaged. I'm also happy I didn't toss what I thought was extra packing-material, and was delighted to find a few Breau de stix cologne samples with my magazine!! MP helped me with everything and also answered any questions I had. Thanks MissPrint!! 😊😌❤️

I'm a noobie on here (hello everyone) but, after reading this thread I knew I could put my trust in MissP to deliver a special edition bro-magazine that was wrapped nicely in plastic so no pages would be damaged. I'm also happy I didn't toss what I thought was extra packing-material, and was delighted to find a few Breau de stix cologne samples with my magazine!! MP helped me with everything and also answered any questions I had. Thanks MissPrint!! 😊😌❤️
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for putting your faith in me as a research partner 🥰

I hope you enjoy your reading and look forward to working together for a long time to come 🤗

All the love 💕

🌞To celebrate my favorite season, from now until further notice, all $100+ orders get $20 store credit on the current order or to use on a future order🌞

✨If you already ordered today, the $20 has been taken into account in the form of extras 🤭✨
This promotion has ended 💖

All the love 💕

Have to say, Missprint is stellar. Great communication and placed a second one which should be on its way! Answered any questions I had!

✨To the person spamming my email inbox for the past 2 days✨

I have responded to every single email you have sent and you continue to spam me with the same thing over and over

You are no longer welcome to email me

All love to everyone else 💕

Have to say, Missprint is stellar. Great communication and placed a second one which should be on its way! Answered any questions I had!
I always hate when I miss these because of the post delays 🙈

Thank you for taking the time to review 🥰

I look forward to continuing to be research partners for a long time 🤗

sent email regarding something rather serious.

Please get back to me when possible. I appreciate it.
The posts needing to be approved made me miss this one too 🙈

We've already chatted and got it sorted, but if you need anything else, I'm always around 😘

I too just sent email regarding something serious.

Please respond when possible.

Hope you see this Miss P!!
Thanks in advance ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. J @ Just-IN-case: Getting malware and death threats from Phx cuz he owes me 3 packs. Got proof txids a s Ss
  2. J @ Just-IN-case: Getting malware and death threats from Phx cuz he owes me 3 packs. Got proof txids a s Ss
  3. J @ Just-IN-case: Getting malware and death threats from Phx cuz he owes me 3 packs. Got proof txids a s Ss
  4. J @ Just-IN-case: Phx
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  7. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  8. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  10. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  11. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  12. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back