MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss print must have the best post office in the US. Ordered some new mags Monday afternoon. Delivered today. My order is on point and even came with some extra reading material. Bummed that some of my favorite mags aren’t being restocked, but her fast service is incredible and highly recommend giving her a shot if you haven’t yet.

Miss print must have the best post office in the US. Ordered some new mags Monday afternoon. Delivered today. My order is on point and even came with some extra reading material. Bummed that some of my favorite mags aren’t being restocked, but her fast service is incredible and highly recommend giving her a shot if you haven’t yet.
Thank you for the kind words 💖

Enjoy your research 😘

The amethyst mag was an aweesomee book; I read 10-12 pages I'd say. Probably 10. Loved the images
Same situation with the PAPERbook mag. I read the whole book after the little one about the amethyst rocks and how they form in nature and it was aweinspiring!

Love MP and looking forward to updates as the certain mag being taken off caught me off guard; I hope all is well for all <3

Add her to approved mang. I'm curious what the hold up is. I'm a nobody around these parts, but this is the epitome of perfect vending. Politeness, swift, concern, cautious, SAFE PRODUCT. People are always going on and on about the shipping speed and the tracking and this and that...let's appreciate the safe product because thats why theyre always on our ass right? Regulation. Safety. Blah blah blah. She's saving people from having to resort to dangerous vendors who don't give a rats ass about you. This one does. Nitr@z fuckin gummies? None are stuck to each other you'd think oh they're gonna be a clumped. Nope. Perfect. I'm a fan of chemistry and wow.

"So your heisenberg huh?"

"You're god damn right."

Ty MP
Oooh glad to hear about those qummies; I got the other ones. They were on point fr

What was the issue? Dont see anything in the thread
To be clear, I'm not trying to say that there's an issue with this particular mag with any nonblacklisted vendors on this site

I also want to make it clear that I never did business/ordered through the most recently blacklisted vendor

However, the posts from members describing the decline in mag quality puts me in a position where im unsure if this was due to alterations made to said mags or if it is a problem from the source

I would also say this blacklisted vendor posted too many specifics to where at this point the only move I can make is to play it safe

You guys know how seriously I take opsec and the safety of myself and my fellow researchers

All the love 💕

The amethyst mag was an aweesomee book; I read 10-12 pages I'd say. Probably 10. Loved the images
Same situation with the PAPERbook mag. I read the whole book after the little one about the amethyst rocks and how they form in nature and it was aweinspiring!

Love MP and looking forward to updates as the certain mag being taken off caught me off guard; I hope all is well for all <3
Thank you so much for taking the time to review 🤗

You're always a pleasure to work with friend 🥰

Made me first order less than a week ago with miss print, was blown away by the stealth, packaging, and quality. Can't wait to dive deeper into her products.

Made two orders, one arrived shortly and everything went perfectly. Mag was of great quality, loads of fun reading it. The other had appeared to have been lost in the mail with no movement for 7 business days. Miss print handled the situation perfectly and incredibly politely. She offered a refund but the next day the mag started moving and it arrived the day after that, so there was no need.

The second mag - that arrived late - was an 0d5mtee mag - and after reading it I definitely can see what she mentioned quality wise earlier in the thread. It's not great, very noticeably so, so I can see why she stopped offering that mag. Not her fault though at all and everything she has control over was 11/10 perfect. Great that she noticed a problem with it and decided to not offer it any more. I think that also speaks to what a great vendor she is.

I'll definitely be a repeat customer - and to anyone on the fence, go for it! Miss print is definitely a tip top vendor, no one should have any hesitations.

Made me first order less than a week ago with miss print, was blown away by the stealth, packaging, and quality. Can't wait to dive deeper into her products.
You are too kind 🥰

I look forward to continuing to work together 😘

All the love 💕

Made two orders, one arrived shortly and everything went perfectly. Mag was of great quality, loads of fun reading it. The other had appeared to have been lost in the mail with no movement for 7 business days. Miss print handled the situation perfectly and incredibly politely. She offered a refund but the next day the mag started moving and it arrived the day after that, so there was no need.

The second mag - that arrived late - was an 0d5mtee mag - and after reading it I definitely can see what she mentioned quality wise earlier in the thread. It's not great, very noticeably so, so I can see why she stopped offering that mag. Not her fault though at all and everything she has control over was 11/10 perfect. Great that she noticed a problem with it and decided to not offer it any more. I think that also speaks to what a great vendor she is.

I'll definitely be a repeat customer - and to anyone on the fence, go for it! Miss print is definitely a tip top vendor, no one should have any hesitations.
I think it took time for this to get approved, but if I I just missed it when I replied to the other one earlier, I apologize 😅🤭

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such a thorough and kind review 🥰

It's been a pleasure to work with you through everything and I look forward to being research partners for a long time to come 🤗

All the love 💕

This vendor don't fuck around and the product is fire. She ships and can't get it to you faster than any one: Ordered Monday Night, shipped Tuesday, received Thursday. Packing 5/5Nitraz candies and 2 broma bottles, this aint my first rodeo and MisssPrint is the hit

This vendor don't fuck around and the product is fire. She ships and can't get it to you faster than any one: Ordered Monday Night, shipped Tuesday, received Thursday. Packing 5/5Nitraz candies and 2 broma bottles, this aint my first rodeo and MisssPrint is the hit
I'm so glad you're happy with your subscription 🥰

Thank you for taking the time to review 🤗

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 😘

Another great transaction with MP, etiz candies were great. It’s a shame the flubrotiz candies sold out so quickly I’d like to give the chem a try. Hopefully you will get more.

This is the vendor who became my go to for the substances they carry, professional beyond doubt.

Another great transaction with MP, etiz candies were great. It’s a shame the flubrotiz candies sold out so quickly I’d like to give the chem a try. Hopefully you will get more.

This is the vendor who became my go to for the substances they carry, professional beyond doubt.
You are too sweet 🥰

Thank you so much for the kind words 🤗

I do still have flubr0t!z s0lut!0ns, so if you're still looking to try it, hit me up 😘

Enjoy your hump day 🐫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back