MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great interaction with MP! The products of which I’ve tried of hers have been top notch.

Each and every one of them!

She’s insanely easy to deal with, and always packs and sends at light speed.

What a treat we’ve been given having her on this forum and let’s do our part to keep her safe and well!

Another great interaction with MP! The products of which I’ve tried of hers have been top notch.

Each and every one of them!

She’s insanely easy to deal with, and always packs and sends at light speed.

What a treat we’ve been given having her on this forum and let’s do our part to keep her safe and well!
Thank you so much for the kind words 🥰

It's always a pleasure working with you 🤗

Enjoy your weekend 😘

I see loads of people recommending temp.pm in this thread. Their warrant canary expired over a year ago. Be wary. They may have been compromised.

On topic, every interaction with miss print has been fantastic, 10/10 for sure.

had such a great experience with MissPrint. they were so friendly with me over email (as well as patient). Shipping was insanely fast (delivered in 3 days). The product is amazing, but even if it wasn't the amazing customer service would've made up for it to some degree. Thank you so much MissPrint, my research is going steady <3<3<3

🌈Very limited stock of new artwork available from LuSinDa🌈

This is very lucrative artwork that any collector should consider adding to their collection 😻

✨More stock will likely be added in the future, but at this time stock is limited✨

Check with me for details 😘

✨I am also looking for someone to read and provide an honest review for the community in regards to my d33mt33 m@gs✨

This person would ideally be someone who has not previously reviewed my products and has a high reputation and is a long time member 💖

Pay for shipping and I'll hook you up 😘

Just received my first MP order and I am beyond impressed. Shipping was quite fast (order placed 6/6 and received 6/10) with very secure packaging. The badder is tasty and produces a wonderfully potent aroma in the oven. I’m not a candy connoisseur but the sweet-sampler mag is wonderful to read before bed. Will most certainly be ordering again; thanks MP!!!

Hi missprint,
l sent an email on Sunday but I haven’t gotten a reply. I’m new to proton mail so I wanted to make sure you got it. I’m jerriblank. Excited to make an order after all the good things I’ve heard here!

Hi missprint,
l sent an email on Sunday but I haven’t gotten a reply. I’m new to proton mail so I wanted to make sure you got it. I’m jerriblank. Excited to make an order after all the good things I’ve heard here!
Did you use a vague subject such as "hello!" and encode your message body in a self-destroying link such as temp. pm?

You will be grateful you made the order, my friend. MissPrint is incredible.

✨I am also looking for someone to read and provide an honest review for the community in regards to my d33mt33 m@gs✨

This person would ideally be someone who has not previously reviewed my products and has a high reputation and is a long time member 💖

Pay for shipping and I'll hook you up 😘
Lmao, I reviewed myself right out of a promo. 😂 Kidding, of course. I'll happily pay to support a great vendor.

Just received my first MP order and I am beyond impressed. Shipping was quite fast (order placed 6/6 and received 6/10) with very secure packaging. The badder is tasty and produces a wonderfully potent aroma in the oven. I’m not a candy connoisseur but the sweet-sampler mag is wonderful to read before bed. Will most certainly be ordering again; thanks MP!!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review 🥰

Enjoy your reading my friend 😘

🚨0d5mt is sold out🚨

✨Due to quality and opsec concerns I've seen, I don't have plans to restock at this time✨

All the love 💕

Add her to approved mang. I'm curious what the hold up is. I'm a nobody around these parts, but this is the epitome of perfect vending. Politeness, swift, concern, cautious, SAFE PRODUCT. People are always going on and on about the shipping speed and the tracking and this and that...let's appreciate the safe product because thats why theyre always on our ass right? Regulation. Safety. Blah blah blah. She's saving people from having to resort to dangerous vendors who don't give a rats ass about you. This one does. Nitr@z fuckin gummies? None are stuck to each other you'd think oh they're gonna be a clumped. Nope. Perfect. I'm a fan of chemistry and wow.

"So your heisenberg huh?"

"You're god damn right."

Ty MP

Add her to approved mang. I'm curious what the hold up is. I'm a nobody around these parts, but this is the epitome of perfect vending. Politeness, swift, concern, cautious, SAFE PRODUCT. People are always going on and on about the shipping speed and the tracking and this and that...let's appreciate the safe product because thats why theyre always on our ass right? Regulation. Safety. Blah blah blah. She's saving people from having to resort to dangerous vendors who don't give a rats ass about you. This one does. Nitr@z fuckin gummies? None are stuck to each other you'd think oh they're gonna be a clumped. Nope. Perfect. I'm a fan of chemistry and wow.

"You're god damn right."

Ty MP
You are too sweet 🥰🤭

It's always a pleasure working with you, friend 😘

Enjoy your research 🤗

"You're god damn right."

Ty MP
haha i was thinking the same thing! not even one of the gummies was stuck. Another great and quick order from mp. Thank you again and as always i appreciate your service and mags. Take care and stay safe and i hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!

haha i was thinking the same thing! not even one of the gummies was stuck. Another great and quick order from mp. Thank you again and as always i appreciate your service and mags. Take care and stay safe and i hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!
You guys make my heart so full 🥰

All my packs are made with love and I'm glad they arrive with love as well 🤭

Always a pleasure 💕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back