MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey friend 🤗

I usually recommend people start keeping an eye out around the 2-3 day mark just to be safe 😘

All the love 💕
Thank you so much! 😍
I live about 20 min away from the mail box, so I’ll have to just have ex-dude check for me, oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️
You’re much appreciated✨

Thank you so much! 😍
I live about 20 min away from the mail box, so I’ll have to just have ex-dude check for me, oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️
You’re much appreciated✨
Thank you so much! 😍
You’re much appreciated✨
Order three or four inexpensive items from different locations, using various USPS services, and make sure to pay for tracking. This way, the packages will arrive on different days. The goal is to have at least one item arriving in the mail each day. You can use the USPS app to track the packages and know precisely when the mail gets delivered each day, down to the minute.

Order three or four inexpensive items from different locations, using various USPS services, and make sure to pay for tracking. This way, the packages will arrive on different days. The goal is to have at least one item arriving in the mail each day. You can use the USPS app to track the packages and know precisely when the mail gets delivered each day, down to the minute.
I have all kinds of mail coming all the time (I like stuff✨) so I know they usually have things in the box by 10/11am. It’s a teeny tiny little area w one post office 😅 I’ve also placed a ton of orders from vendors on this site for years now, the po generally sticks to the exact same 10/11 delivery. Thank you for the tip, though! It’s super useful - unfortunately I stalk the post office 😅

I have very small offerings of some new subscriptions available 🤭

🌈N!tr@z Sour Patch Candy Mags🌈

🌲New genre of tree mags available🌲

🚨Get them before they're gone🚨

Just did my first mag purchase with Missprint. I have to say that the experience was just amazing from start to finish. Ordered on 6/3, mailed out 6/4 and received on 6/6. Lightning fast from the moment I put my order in!

Now this is where I'm pretty stunned. My usual mag has decent articles and pictures along with O, D, S, M -- you know the usual index that takes you write to the story. But this mag was different than the usual mags I get. The pictures were so much brighter and colorful! The articles really hit emotionally -- the main story was just a euphoric read from start to finish. I was actually shocked at the purity of the author's heart and how the story just went on and on and left me feeling so positive, warm and loving.

All in all, vendor gets 10/10. I usually hate giving perfect scores because I don't believe anything is perfect but I couldn't find a flaw anywhere so I have to go with what it is.

Thank you so much Missprint! I'm really amazed at how awesome this month's mag story was!

Just did my first mag purchase with Missprint. I have to say that the experience was just amazing from start to finish. Ordered on 6/3, mailed out 6/4 and received on 6/6. Lightning fast from the moment I put my order in!

Now this is where I'm pretty stunned. My usual mag has decent articles and pictures along with O, D, S, M -- you know the usual index that takes you write to the story. But this mag was different than the usual mags I get. The pictures were so much brighter and colorful! The articles really hit emotionally -- the main story was just a euphoric read from start to finish. I was actually shocked at the purity of the author's heart and how the story just went on and on and left me feeling so positive, warm and loving.

All in all, vendor gets 10/10. I usually hate giving perfect scores because I don't believe anything is perfect but I couldn't find a flaw anywhere so I have to go with what it is.

Thank you so much Missprint! I'm really amazed at how awesome this month's mag story was!
Thank you so much for the kind and extensive review 🥰

Enjoy your reading 😘

"Euphoric" is not a term that normally goes with ODSMT. Are you sure that's what it was? It's possible I just misunderstood you.

"Euphoric" is not a term that normally goes with ODSMT. Are you sure that's what it was? It's possible I just misunderstood you.
Depends on ROA. Bottom up is definitely much more euphoric than oral.

So I had an awesome experience with MissPrint. I have yet to read the mags. Also she sent some sour xtras so that was greatly appreciated. Everything went very smooth, very easy to talk to. I got my mags less than 3 days which I consider great considering my location.
Thanks MissPrint, hope to chat more in the future.

Hey btw has anyone had any of their magz tested? I am not doubting the validity, just if anyone wants to pm me about their experiences with certain mags, specifically the liquid magazines. I can also give you my thoughts on them as well. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask my question.
Again thanks MissPrint.

So I had an awesome experience with MissPrint. I have yet to read the mags. Also she sent some sour xtras so that was greatly appreciated. Everything went very smooth, very easy to talk to. I got my mags less than 3 days which I consider great considering my location.
Thanks MissPrint, hope to chat more in the future.
Thank you for the kind words 🤗

If your 2nd post is in relation to anything I can answer, please feel free to email me 💖

Otherwise, enjoy your day 😘

I look forward to being research partners for a long time to come 🥰

Still waiting for those new Candies I ordered. I have such a sweet tooth
The 3tiz ones are yummYYY (but still a lil ahhh tasting) Haven't tried the others yet (let us know!!!)

they definitely do the trick and are such a good idea for the price of the magazines

Perfection may not exist, but as a "day 1" with MP and having read so, so many different magazines, she is The Best dom3stic vendor there is (and I only go that route).

Her wide selection, prices, speed, and general kindness speak for itself. I recommend her other mags in the future :) (I've even wroten plenty of reviews, including going to the zoo and seeing some APEs with MP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back