MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
🚨Exciting News🚨

I have new items on the regular and secret menus 🥳🥳

Hit me up for an updated list and enjoy your day everyone 🤭😘

MP Remains the Golden Standard of Research Magazines!!!

Read her mag release about rocks growing in caves; I was particularly drawn to the Amethyst ones!
They are so beautiful to see and learn about. I was ecstatic to say the least!!

Another order soon to review,

WE LOVE YOU MP

MP Remains the Golden Standard of Research Magazines!!!

Read her mag release about rocks growing in caves; I was particularly drawn to the Amethyst ones!
They are so beautiful to see and learn about. I was ecstatic to say the least!!

Another order soon to review,

WE LOVE YOU MP
You are too kind 🥰

I'm so glad you've been enjoying your reading 😘

All the love 💕

I’ve tried nearly everything from both magazine subscriptions and all have been as top notch as it gets. From the relaxing magazines to the good times and let’s roll mags. All have been primo. Can’t say enough how impressed I’ve been from top to bottom. MP is the Queen and is much appreciated!

Perfect fast experience. Got my order in 3 days. Solid, awesome vendor, very motivated and they tries hard to please the customer which is awesome to see.

Those reviews were a lovely way to start my day 🥰

Thank you both for the kind words 🤗

All the love 😘😘

Miss print is the best! Placed my order on Monday (memorial day). Received it this morning. Amazingly fast service and even threw in some extra reading material.

I emailed u 2 days ago and haven’t received a reply
I reply to all emails that follow the rules set 💖

There are some posts over the last few pages of this thread where some helpful members reiterated what the rules were for people struggling 🤗

Please feel free to email me again and I'd be happy to work with you 😘

Miss print is the best! Placed my order on Monday (memorial day). Received it this morning. Amazingly fast service and even threw in some extra reading material.
Thank you for the kind review 🥰

Enjoy your reading and have a lovely weekend 🤗

Another successful order from Miss Print.
She was very accommodating with this order, allowing a sample on one topic I was curious about, then throwing in extra on the topics I was more sure about. Protect Miss Print at all costs! She seems like such a good person in general and is all about doing good business and getting good reading material into the reader’s hands in a very timely manner.

Another day, another flawless interaction & reading material from MissPrint. And as always she was beyond generous when it came to throwing in extra pamphlets at the end of each cover.

With 30 pgs of nothing but positive reviews from dozens upon dozens of different members, I’m not sure how she’s not in the Verified list by now; not a single negative review from a legitimate person that I’ve seen.

Thank you for all you do for this community, @MissPrint! You are very much appreciated 🙏🏼

She was extremely responsive when I emailed her Friday!! Decided not to pull the trigger on anything just yet but that was a good sign (in addition to 30 some pages here 🙂)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back