MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another 10/10 review for MissPrint!
The mags are a wonderful read, quick shipping, and she is very kind with the extras :) Never ever had an issue which is just phenomenal,

Love <3

Yet another 10/10 review for MissPrint!
The mags are a wonderful read, quick shipping, and she is very kind with the extras :) Never ever had an issue which is just phenomenal,

Love <3
Always a pleasure my friend 🥰

Enjoy your research 😘

Hey im Thizzface. I would love to try you products but last week i trusted a vendor and they ripped me off for my last 40$ in btc saying they were legit and on this site which i later found out they were lying. but besides that i would love to start worming with you. Idk if u still offer free sanples in return for reviews but id leave the best review wherever youd want me to. I believe i aslo emailed u before. But realized u were on vacay..
If you would still be willing to shoot me a small sample thatd be greaat if not i completely understand. But whether yes or no could u plz get back to me? id greatly appreciate it. all ive heard were good things about you so ive neen really wanting to see if these reviews are true. Thank you MissPrint.
Can you post the name of the pos that ripped you off so we can put him out of business? That would be great.

Emailed you 😘
Post the names of the crooks? I know DB used to post the names of the crooks, That was a long time ago when I first came to DB. 25 years ago. I think that would be a great service to the good guys and the buyers,

I have replied to all properly formatted emails 💖

If I did not get back to you, please read through this thread for the proper formatting 😘
That's the thing I have been, I've been sent menus, but then when I want to order, No response. I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong.

That's the thing I have been, I've been sent menus, but then when I want to order, No response. I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Are you using a proton mail account? Are your messages in self-destroying notes like temp.pm? Are your subject lines vague/generic like "hey!"?

All of this stuff is listed at the beginning of the thread, but some people tend to skim over the details.

Are you using a proton mail account? Are your messages in self-destroying notes like temp.pm? Are your subject lines vague/generic like "hey!"?

All of this stuff is listed at the beginning of the thread, but some people tend to skim over the details.
Yes very vague

I'm trying to make an order and I can't get a reply back
She responded to me, not as fast, but she has a life too. Make sure to follow instructions. Literally all you have control of is what you do if your not getting a response then try again with correct format, and that’s all you can do.

Man this is tough, I should have paid attention in computer 101? so I have to put Temp pm or privnote in the body of the message. For instance, thank you ( privnote have a good day) because I wrote twice and got nothin. Have a happy day.

Man this is tough, I should have paid attention in computer 101? so I have to put Temp pm or privnote in the body of the message. For instance, thank you ( privnote have a good day) because I wrote twice and got nothin. Have a happy day.
No temppm and privnote are websites that encrypt messages. Just pay attention to the first page of this post bro. It explains it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back