MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
second subscription came without a hitch! same process as before and again super fast shipping. missprint takes care of her customers, that's for sure :)

Is @MissPrint taking a break i placed an order on Thursday haven’t gotten any response to to my emails since then. Of course no rush to kiss just makes me feel more comfortable knowing status of package

Is @MissPrint taking a break i placed an order on Thursday haven’t gotten any response to to my emails since then. Of course no rush to kiss just makes me feel more comfortable knowing status of package
Hello I have emailed you back 💖

As a reminder to everyone, the terms and conditions do state to wait 7 business days before inquiring on the shipping status of your packs 🤗

All packs are shipped priority and dropped within 24-48 hours 😘

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, all the love 💕

second subscription came without a hitch! same process as before and again super fast shipping. missprint takes care of her customers, that's for sure :)
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review 🥰

I hope you're having a lovely holiday weekend 😘

How has Miss Print not been moved to the A list vendors yet?? She has deserved that spot for quite some time now imo. Either way, another easy transaction was just made and she went above and beyond yet again when it came to patience, prices and great communication.

Hope you get some R&R during this lovely Memorial Day weekend, @MissPrint 😎 thank you again for being such a blessing

How has Miss Print not been moved to the A list vendors yet?? She has deserved that spot for quite some time now imo. Either way, another easy transaction was just made and she went above and beyond yet again when it came to patience, prices and great communication.

Hope you get some R&R during this lovely Memorial Day weekend, @MissPrint 😎 thank you again for being such a blessing
You are too sweet 🥰

It's always a pleasure my friend 😘

Yup, had one TD today. Haven't read the mag yet but it looks great 👍
Just an update, had time to read some pages in my new magazine finally and they were really well put together! I even got some extra reading material which is very nice 🙂

Whew 😮‍💨, Miss Print this mag USPS failed at knowing where to send things, but you stuck through it with me, and the packaging was great inside the box! Keep the mags in good condition! Finally, got a couple of my favorite reads so I can chill and then get back out to seize the day, all due to Miss Print! 😇🦾

Ordering - Quick easy painless, Responds fairly quick and 5ish minutes for order start to finish
Shipping - Fast, orders went out next day
Packaging- No complaints, very sturdy
Quality- Will update after checking pages against official record

Pleasantly surprised to find yet another great vendor on here.

i cant say it enough but say how much i love this vendor. The order came in super quick!
i appreciate the birthday extras! I wish nothing but the best for miss print. Thanks again for everything and i appreciate it very much! 😊🔥🔥

MissPrint unknowingly gave me quite the birthday gift recently. ♊ It was so substantial that I felt the need to make sure there wasn't a mistake on her end. 😂 Seriously, though. She never ceases to impress with her kindness and generosity. MissPrint is the true gift. 🎁

Truly, each order I find myself more thankful than the last that she found her way to DBG and I was lucky enough to be a part of her era.

MissPrint unknowingly gave me quite the birthday gift recently. ♊ It was so substantial that I felt the need to make sure there wasn't a mistake on her end. 😂 Seriously, though. She never ceases to impress with her kindness and generosity. MissPrint is the true gift. 🎁

Truly, each order I find myself more thankful than the last that she found her way to DBG and I was lucky enough to be a part of her era.
She truly is one of a kind, i honestly can't say that enough. She is truly a blessing, and i will always be customer for her mags, as long as she's willing to allow me to. I Can't thank you enough, I apologize in advance if it seems l'm being a shill but it's just the honest truth. I hope everyone has a great evening and wish nothing but the best. As always its been a pleasure MP ❤️

You guys are too sweet and I appreciate the kind words 🥰

I look forward to being research partners for a long time to come 😘

All the love and happy birthday to you both 🤗🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back