MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Missprint! I just wanted to reiterate how absolutely lovely and generous you are! Every donation I make I end up with extra mags!!! 🥰

You are so patient with everyone you deal with, including myself! I messed up and didn’t put my state in my email and was confused as I wasn’t getting informed delivery notifications. That was no fault of your own of course! I actually never saw it on informed which is new to me, I was expecting I messed up and wouldn’t be receiving my magazines. You went ahead and put the state in yourself! I have never made such a stupid error.

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday to check the mail room and get the 3t1z mag I’ve been wanting and of course the flu@lp mags! I had to start reading immediately and man, they REALLY got me through that awful day. You so kindly provided me with extras, too (as per usual)! ♥️

You are a brilliant business woman and I know that you care about your customers. I wish there were more magazine shops like yours!

You are by far one of the GOATs in my book! Very high up there on my list of favorites and you’ve earned a star next to your name in my group, on our list! That may mean nothing to you, but I will continue singing your praises! I’ve been nothing but satisfied and have went through a good amount of the variety of reading material you have! Hopefully I will get to give every book in your inventory a read before you’re OOS permanently with some of them!

Thank you for coming through for me every time! I hope you are doing well and had an absolutely wonderful, well deserved relaxing vacation!

Much love, my friend!
You are always ON POINT! 💕

If anyone is hesitant to go through MissPrint, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Last edited:
Back again to say the same things:
she is consistent in the best ways.
Who knows what the future may bring?
Nothing's certain; at least not always.

MissPrint is a glorious exception,
showing us that some things remain stable.
Generous, swift, and kind since conception.
Always giving extras when she's able.

Basically here to say what the gentleperson before me said, and what I've echoed since our first interaction, in fewer words:

MissPrint is quite simply the best. There are a couple others that are as quick, but none with as broad a menu and that dash of kindness/friendliness that many of us have grown so fond of. Probably come off like a billboard, but I'm just a satisfied repeat customer.

Thank you both for your kind words 🥰

You're both a pleasure to work with and I look forward to continuing to research together for a long time to come 🤗

Thank you i understand. no worries. where can i email u for a menu?
Check the very first page of the thread, friend. All info you’ll need to get in touch should always be on pg 1 of any vendors posting.

Altho to be clear make sure you read through her rules for email subject “no-nos” and about using PGP or something like temp pm to for all comms

Ordered on Monday. Received today (Thursday). Everything is top notch and she definitely threw in some extras. Definitely a top tier vendor.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a sweet review 🥰

Enjoy your reading 😘

Thank you both so much for the sweet reviews 🥰

I look forward to continuing to research together for a long time to come 🥰

Enjoy your reading 😘

MP Alb1n0 P3ni$ 3nvy (APE$)

MissPrint and I recently went to the Zoo together and got to see a lot of awe-inspiring sights;
💕 My favorite animal being the Apes!! 💕

They were absolutely huge! There was even an itty bitty 4gr@m ape, that could've easily taken up 1/3 of my hand or more. Isn't that wild?!

I cannot simply put into words the amazement and wonder of these beautiful creatures. Although "caged", they live in a lush environment full of love and prosperity. 🥰

It was a wonderful vacation MP and I went on to say the least. ;]

Try them yourself; You won't regret it nor find it as easily accessible anywhere other than MP ( : who is the kindest of kind : )

A++++ 💕 She NEVER ceases to amaze me with her great energy and generosity!

Don't miss out; Just check the first page, read it, and send her an email.

All Love,
Blue

MissPrint and I recently went to the Zoo together and got to see a lot of awe-inspiring sights;

They were absolutely huge! There was even an itty bitty 4gr@m ape, that could've easily taken up 1/3 of my hand or more. Isn't that wild?!

I cannot simply put into words the amazement and wonder of these beautiful creatures. Although "caged", they live in a lush environment full of love and prosperity. 🥰

Try them yourself; You won't regret it nor find it as easily accessible anywhere other than MP ( : who is the kindest of kind : )

All Love,
Blue
Man, you just reminded me that school's out for summer and the zoo has been open for a while now. I'm gonna go see some apes this week for SURE. 🤩

All Love,
Blue
You are too sweet 🥰

Enjoy your reading 😘

✨Exciting News✨

I have new products and pricing structure on my menu 🥳

I also have some new artwork from L!s@ St@nley D@n!els in stock 😘

Talk to you soon, first time buyers on new products will probably get hooked up 🤭

Miss Print is the real deal! Got here quick as hell and she nearly doubled the amount of mags I had ordered on one of the topics. Unreal service. So glad I rediscovered this forum (I used it heavy about a decade ago), and discovered Miss Print. I’ll be set on reading material for a while! Thank you so much.

Miss Print is the real deal! Got here quick as hell and she nearly doubled the amount of mags I had ordered on one of the topics. Unreal service. So glad I rediscovered this forum (I used it heavy about a decade ago), and discovered Miss Print. I’ll be set on reading material for a while! Thank you so much.
Thank you for the sweet review and for putting your trust in me 🥰

Enjoy your research my friend 😘

Another successful order. 3/3 all with more than what I ordered. MissPrint is generous with the extras, too nice. And she even went above and beyond to assist my specific circumstances which she most def didn’t have to do. God bless this amazing lady with the best of the best magazines. Cheers!

Another successful order. 3/3 all with more than what I ordered. MissPrint is generous with the extras, too nice. And she even went above and beyond to assist my specific circumstances which she most def didn’t have to do. God bless this amazing lady with the best of the best magazines. Cheers!
Thank you for taking the time to review 🥰

Enjoy your reading 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back