MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't ordered anything from anyone in quite a while, but recently I've had a need to keep an emergency stash, and I was worried that I might pick a bad vendor and get ripped off when I couldnt afford to lose anything, but affter reading through this thread, missprints seemed like the most reliable person to order from, and I'm glad I ordered from her, because holy crap, not only is she reliable, shes super fast, got my order in like 3 days, extras were included, and quality is mindblowingly good. I don't feel the need to order from anyone else, unless they carry something she doesnt, but I'd still check with her first. Friendly, patient, understanding, generous, descreet packaging, great mags, great selection. What else could you want from a vendor? I hope you stick around for a long time. Thank you so much for such a great order experience. Best vendor I've dealt with. Highly recomended! will definitely order again. You're the best missprints!!! bsolute joy to deal with!
Thank you for such a lovely review 🥰

I look forward to being research partners for a long time to come 🥰

Thank you for such a lovely review 🥰

I look forward to being research partners for a long time to come 🥰
You got it. you've made me super happy, and I can't wait to try your other wares. You seem to have anything anyone could need, so I cant wait to work with you again soon. Thank you again for the quick service and great communication. abd eerything else. Top ier vendor over here!

Less than 96 hours and I'm reading. Absolutely incredible comms, discretion, and qual. 10/10, no complaints, would recommend.

✨Reminder that any orders not paid and confirmed by the end of today will be ignored as I'll be going on my vacay/staycay✨

As I said before, I will be available for customer service on existing orders, but will not be accepting new orders or responding to any emails not related to existing orders so I can enjoy my time off 🥰

As anyone who has received a menu from me knows, I have a term of service stating I will not answer emails requesting specifics about tracking until you haven't seen any movement for 7 days.

I have made exceptions for this in the past, but now people are asking sooner and sooner after ordering and nothing has changed on my end, everything is dropped within 24-48 hours of ordering. I recognize that ID is having issues, but I need you guys to respect my time and the terms of service

All the love, but I have to put my foot down on this one because it's getting excessive 💕

If I checked your tracking and there was an issue, I would absolutely respond to your email with full transparency, but if you emailed and didn't get a response, assume all is well 🤗

Have a lovely hump day everyone 😘

✨Reminder that any orders not paid and confirmed by the end of today will be ignored as I'll be going on my vacay/staycay✨

As I said before, I will be available for customer service on existing orders, but will not be accepting new orders or responding to any emails not related to existing orders so I can enjoy my time off 🥰

As anyone who has received a menu from me knows, I have a term of service stating I will not answer emails requesting specifics about tracking until you haven't seen any movement for 7 days.

I have made exceptions for this in the past, but now people are asking sooner and sooner after ordering and nothing has changed on my end, everything is dropped within 24-48 hours of ordering. I recognize that ID is having issues, but I need you guys to respect my time and the terms of service

All the love, but I have to put my foot down on this one because it's getting excessive 💕

If I checked your tracking and there was an issue, I would absolutely respond to your email with full transparency, but if you emailed and didn't get a response, assume all is well 🤗

Have a lovely hump day everyone 😘
How long are you going to be going on vacation? Was going to place first order today then saw this and idk if I order today how late the transaction will go through and such and don't want to get a mix up and have it not shipped out by mistake. So what's the cut off time and if it's too late when will you be back?

I underestimated her expertise once again and hey, it's a great thing. She's like the AI version of vending. It's all clockwork and perfect.

All successful orders. Another day another dollar. MissPrint, thank you and enjoy your earned vacation. Clearly working hard building your empire so enjoy the fruits! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. ❤️

How long are you going to be going on vacation? Was going to place first order today then saw this and idk if I order today how late the transaction will go through and such and don't want to get a mix up and have it not shipped out by mistake. So what's the cut off time and if it's too late when will you be back?
Hey friend 🤗

This isn't a discussion for the thread, email me 😘

I underestimated her expertise once again and hey, it's a great thing. She's like the AI version of vending. It's all clockwork and perfect.

All successful orders. Another day another dollar. MissPrint, thank you and enjoy your earned vacation. Clearly working hard building your empire so enjoy the fruits! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. ❤️
Thank you so much my friend 🥰

It's always a pleasure researching with you 😘

This is long overdue! I’ve been dealing with a lot in my personal life, so my apologies, Miss Print!

I want to say that out of everything I have received from Miss Print I have been more than satisfied. She is so generous, communicative and a pleasure to deal with. This is a rarity in the scene. I cannot emphasize enough how generous Miss Print is with her clients. She is so sweet, quick to respond and her mags come incredibly fast!

This is my third donation and I am extremely happy. I do want to say that I had to read 3 of the @ddi3z to get me up and cleaning the hell out of my living space.

I have yet to meet her friend Lucy, but I already know that she’s great company based on one of the members in my group hanging out with her a ton… in fact, he just had her over last night and had an amazing time. I’m just waiting for the right moment to invite Lucy over. Having Lucy over is always a special occasion for my partner and I. My birthday is also coming up and I want to read a ton of mags to celebrate. I never thought I’d make it to this age.

We will be inviting Lucy over this weekend . Normally people pay to chill with Miss Print’s friend Lucy (her company is just that wonderful)—but I will get to chill with Lucy 5x for free because of Miss Print’s generosity. 😉 I will follow up after having Lucy over this weekend to blow our minds. ♥️

This is my third donation to Miss Print.
The mags I received most recently were the flu@lp addition and I wanted to give the @ddie mag a read. I read through 3 @ddie mags a bit earlier, they weren’t the best @ddie mags I’ve ever read but I’m still very happy with my mags.

As usual, miss print in her infinite generosity is always throwing in extra reading material! I got 5 ‘cid mags and about 5 extra flu@lp mags to read for free!

I will be reading the ‘cid mags this weekend with my partner—I already know that they’re good because a friend and member of my group has gotten some and absolutely loves them! He has been reading those mags like crazy and has nothing but great things to say!

Flu@lp is one of my favorite mags when it comes to mags of the b3nz variety. I’m about to place another donation with Miss Print. 😉

She is one of my all time faves at this point. Don’t hesitate to donate, you won’t be disappointed. I have read a large variety of Miss Print’s mags and I cannot say how much I love them and dealing with her. She is such a sweetheart, responds extremely fast and the mags always arrive very quickly. I’m so happy that I took a chance with you, Miss Print.

We need more lovely human beings like yourself in this scene!
♥️♥️♥️

Last edited:
Thank you for taking the time to update the forum 💖

I apologize for the harsh tone, but I deal with a lot of scammers on a regular basis here and I have to stand firm when I know that I'm in the right

I know USPS had delays this week and that is why I have been transparent and kept communication open with everyone despite my terms listed on my menu because i care

But if this keeps happening, I need to seriously consider going private and only working with people I already know will not scam me for my own safety 😔

As you guys can see from these posts, I put a lot of love into my subscriptions as gifts and thank yous for putting your trust in me and that will continue because that's who I am 💖

As of now, my inbox is open to everyone who comes to me correctly, but I definitely have to think about my future here

All the love to everyone 🌈
Your tone was 100% warranted. You have been on point with every one of my donations. I have received all the mags I ordered plus so many extra goodies.

I’m glad that this member updated everyone explaining that they were wrong, but this really didn’t need to become a public spectacle. When you know for a fact that they got the mags they ordered I can understand the frustration. You go above and beyond for your clients—there aren’t many, if any, vendors I have dealt with recently who are so incredibly generous, forgiving and kind.

I understand they were confused but I hate seeing people make unsubstantiated claims about great vendors. I’ve been seeing this a lot in my group lately and it’s become a real problem. A lot of people make claims about mags not being good quality or claiming they did not get what they asked for in order to manipulate vendors into giving them huge discounts or free reading material. Someone recently claimed that a great vendor in my group sent him mags that put his girlfriend in the hospital… no one else had any problems with the same exact mags. They were also a new client trying to get a large discount on a different mag from them. They ended up being removed from the group because this vendor started receiving threatening emails from an unknown person (we think it was this person pretending to be someone else representing their “client”) claiming that they were paid “handsomely” by their “client” to take this vendor down. Completely unhinged and unacceptable. They were upset that they didn’t get the huge discount on a different mag they wanted and ended up blacklisted.

I understand this person was confused and I’m not speaking about them specifically. I am speaking generally. This is a common issue and most of the time it isn’t simply being confused… it’s just gross scammers trying to get free mags.

I get frustrated myself when I see a great vendor be accused of things that are untrue. I understand they were confused, but perhaps next time they should take the time to look through everything before making claims publicly on your thread.

I would hate to see POS scammers trying to make you look bad end up ruining a good thing. This is why we can’t have nice things.

You are one of the best I have had the pleasure of doing business with and you do not deserve these public unwarranted accusations.

Much love
♥️♥️♥️

Last edited:
Enjoy your vacay, Miss Print!

You deserve some time off to relax, you’ve been putting in the work to be one of the best of the best! 🥰 One of my all time faves at this very moment! Your kindness, forgiving heart and generosity has blown me away with every mag I receive !

Thank you for your amazing service and I hope that you get to unwind and detach from the stresses of business and life in general❣️❣️❣️You are truly one in a million and I hope you have a beautiful, relaxing vacation 💕

Much love,
K

✨Honey I'm home✨

I am back from vacation and I'm so happy to be back with my DBG fam 🥰

As I mentioned before, all emails I received while I was on my vacay/staycay were ignored unless they were related to existing orders, so if you emailed while i was gone, please send your emails again now that I am back 😘

I look forward to chatting with you all soon 🤗

🌞Hey DBG Fam🌞

It's been so nice to be back and talk to everyone again 🥰

While supplies last, I'll be offering $25 0z on sh@ke and lower quality 🌲 (which can be added onto an order to reach the $50 min 😘)

Talk to everyone soon 🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back