MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey friend 🤗

I'll post them again here because I want to be able to help as many members here as possible 😘
  1. Do not use any mag titles, "menu", "DBG", or the like in your subject line
  2. Use a secure email (proton, tutanota, etc)
  3. Do not use mag titles or the like in the body of the email, just ask for a menu or whatever
I look forward to hearing from you soon 🥰
Woopsie! I just read the original post and didn't see the guidelines. Apologies!

Wow. 🤯 once again she blow it out of the park, showing care for her customers needs if expressed. Had a hiccup cause the mail man is probably high, but he delivered to something to the apartments next to mine and then left it for me. Miss Print stuck with me and didn’t just ignore me. She might not have any @cid when swim gets his check. 😇 cause I want I’m stocking!

Same here @xenxra

Honestly your timing is perfect 🤭 I was about to announce my

🇺🇲Fuck USPS Deal🇺🇲

🌈All Br0m@z mags are on BOGO🌈

AND

🌈If you buy 2 mags, you get a 3rd mag up to a $50 value absolutely free🌈

Happy Thursday 😘
Does this include hardcover mags and soft cover br0m mags or just the soft cover?

Does this include hardcover mags and soft cover br0m mags or just the soft cover?
I don't have anything too hard cover 🤭

But anything on the secret and regular menus counts as long as it meets the min order 😘

I was planning for the promo to just be through yesterday, but I'll extend it through today 🥰🤗

Same here @xenxra

🇺🇲Fuck USPS Deal🇺🇲

AND

Happy Thursday 😘
If your order is eligible for this, make sure to let me know what you want for your third item or I'll just send extra of what you ordered 🤭

Love y'all 😘

Same here @xenxra

🇺🇲Fuck USPS Deal🇺🇲

AND

Happy Thursday 😘
🚨Deal is over🚨

If you already gave me an order, I'll honor it 😘

Have a lovely weekend everyone 🤗

Wanted to hop on yesterday, but got caught up reading a few pages from the mags I subbed to in which reading turned out to be absolutely exceptional.

Took only 3 days to arrive and the quality of the ink that was used at the printing press really shows. The E.T. Extraterristrial book is just how I remembered it to be and has tons of chapters to look forward to. The Garfield colored themed mag was also amazing, still alot of pages to get through but so far the reading has been very very satisfying. MP was even kind enough to throw in a few extra bookmarks for the Garfield book too.

What else can be said, that hasn't already? MP seems to go above and beyond and always makes you feel comfortable when communicating with her and you know it's all gonna be good, even if you feel like a nervous wreck though all this haha.

So thanks MP for everything you do :)

Wanted to hop on yesterday, but got caught up reading a few pages from the mags I subbed to in which reading turned out to be absolutely exceptional.

Took only 3 days to arrive and the quality of the ink that was used at the printing press really shows. The E.T. Extraterristrial book is just how I remembered it to be and has tons of chapters to look forward to. The Garfield colored themed mag was also amazing, still alot of pages to get through but so far the reading has been very very satisfying. MP was even kind enough to throw in a few extra bookmarks for the Garfield book too.

What else can be said, that hasn't already? MP seems to go above and beyond and always makes you feel comfortable when communicating with her and you know it's all gonna be good, even if you feel like a nervous wreck though all this haha.

So thanks MP for everything you do :)
Thank you so much for the sweet review 🥰

I look forward to continuing to work together, despite your wobbly tables 😘

Thank you so much for the sweet review 🥰

I look forward to continuing to work together, despite your wobbly tables 😘
It's the floors that are wobbly floors i tellya 😊

Same here, can't wait to check out the other genres that I noticed at the Newsstand.

MP is hands down best vendor I’ve dealt with and that list is long. 10/10 on everything plus the bogo extras which are much appreciated. She is a boss with a kind heart

✨Important announcement✨

I will be on vacay/staycay mode for an early mother's day on the 2nd 💕

Not confirming or denying that I am a mom, but I will confirm that I have a mom 🤭

I'll be gone for about a week, but may be back sooner depending 😘

I'll be available for customer service for any existing orders during that time, but will not be accepting new orders or emails not relating to an existing order until I get back so I can enjoy my time with family 🥰

🌈All the love as always🌈

Haven't ordered anything from anyone in quite a while, but recently I've had a need to keep an emergency stash, and I was worried that I might pick a bad vendor and get ripped off when I couldnt afford to lose anything, but affter reading through this thread, missprints seemed like the most reliable person to order from, and I'm glad I ordered from her, because holy crap, not only is she reliable, shes super fast, got my order in like 3 days, extras were included, and quality is mindblowingly good. I don't feel the need to order from anyone else, unless they carry something she doesnt, but I'd still check with her first. Friendly, patient, understanding, generous, descreet packaging, great mags, great selection. What else could you want from a vendor? I hope you stick around for a long time. Thank you so much for such a great order experience. Best vendor I've dealt with. Highly recomended! will definitely order again. You're the best missprints!!! bsolute joy to deal with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back