MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can go away with your attempt to scam me unless you have proof.

I went out of my way to communicate with you and spent so much time feeling bad because USPS delayed your pack and now I feel bamboozled for letting my emotions get the best of me

I have a list with your order and all the extras I sent, your order wasn't big enough to be worth scamming for no reason. If I didn't know for a fact you were lying, I would just refund you, but I do know

Unless you can prove your claims, I will not bow down to your attempts to bully me

I remember exactly how your pack was put together and your claim is impossible

Have the day you deserve
I'm not trying to scam you. Please respond

You can go away with your attempt to scam me unless you have proof.

I went out of my way to communicate with you and spent so much time feeling bad because USPS delayed your pack and now I feel bamboozled for letting my emotions get the best of me

I have a list with your order and all the extras I sent, your order wasn't big enough to be worth scamming for no reason. If I didn't know for a fact you were lying, I would just refund you, but I do know

Unless you can prove your claims, I will not bow down to your attempts to bully me

I remember exactly how your pack was put together and your claim is impossible

Have the day you deserve
Please believe me miss print. Every mag I have ever read of yours has been top notch. We don't have a long history but this isn't my first order from you. Please believe me that there was a mixup in the order. I received something i did not order and I did not receive something I did order. You're an excellent vendor and I need you to please 🙏 look into this.
I can show you exactly what I did get. Whatever you need me to do.

Please believe me miss print. Every mag I have ever read of yours has been top notch. We don't have a long history but this isn't my first order from you. Please believe me that there was a mixup in the order. I received something i did not order and I did not receive something I did order. You're an excellent vendor and I need you to please 🙏 look into this.
I can show you exactly what I did get. Whatever you need me to do.
Everything you told me you received is written down on my list as an extra in addition to the multiple extras of what you are saying you did not receive

I have a photographic memory and I remember putting your pack together to the T because I had to work to get everything to fit in the mylar

You did not receive something you didn't order instead of something you did. You received an extra on top of your order as a gift

Everything you told me you received is written down on my list as an extra in addition to the multiple extras of what you are saying you did not receive

I have a photographic memory and I remember putting your pack together to the T because I had to work to get everything to fit in the mylar

You did not receive something you didn't order instead of something you did. You received an extra on top of your order as a gift
You're right. Your packaging is so good they were literally invisible. I apologize for even questioning you. Thank you for coming through for me, you may honestly be a literal life saver.

You're right. Your packaging is so good they were literally invisible. I apologize for even questioning you. Thank you for coming through for me, you may honestly be a literal life saver.
Thank you for taking the time to update the forum 💖

I apologize for the harsh tone, but I deal with a lot of scammers on a regular basis here and I have to stand firm when I know that I'm in the right

I know USPS had delays this week and that is why I have been transparent and kept communication open with everyone despite my terms listed on my menu because i care

But if this keeps happening, I need to seriously consider going private and only working with people I already know will not scam me for my own safety 😔

As you guys can see from these posts, I put a lot of love into my subscriptions as gifts and thank yous for putting your trust in me and that will continue because that's who I am 💖

As of now, my inbox is open to everyone who comes to me correctly, but I definitely have to think about my future here

All the love to everyone 🌈

Thank you for taking the time to update the forum 💖

I apologize for the harsh tone, but I deal with a lot of scammers on a regular basis here and I have to stand firm when I know that I'm in the right

I know USPS had delays this week and that is why I have been transparent and kept communication open with everyone despite my terms listed on my menu because i care

But if this keeps happening, I need to seriously consider going private and only working with people I already know will not scam me for my own safety 😔

As you guys can see from these posts, I put a lot of love into my subscriptions as gifts and thank yous for putting your trust in me and that will continue because that's who I am 💖

As of now, my inbox is open to everyone who comes to me correctly, but I definitely have to think about my future here

All the love to everyone 🌈
Never had any issues with her and her mags are always on point. Shes also the most generous vendor i have seen with the extras. My current order should hopefully be here tomorrow. Thanks again for all you do and i appreciate the risk it takes to vend especially on a public forum like this one. I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend! 😊😊

Never had any issues with her and her mags are always on point. Shes also the most generous vendor i have seen with the extras. My current order should hopefully be here tomorrow. Thanks again for all you do and i appreciate the risk it takes to vend especially on a public forum like this one. I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend! 😊😊
Definitely one of the best vendors in the game period. All the way around. But especially because she actually does care about this. I know personally from exchanges she and I have had that she not only actually cares about this but she has a good heart. She goes way out of her way unlike anyone else you'll encounter. I couldn't recommend highly enough.

Thank you both for the kind words 🤗

I really do put my whole heart into this and I consider my customers to be my friends, anyone who has talked to me knows that 💖

I really do care and I was sick to my stomach the past few days worrying about people getting their packs until my mentor reminded me that it is not my job to make sure people plan ahead and i cant control anything other than my part 💖

I always keep my promise and drop within 24-48 hours and I make sure packs are correct and I always throw in extra love because that's who I am 💕

I appreciate you guys for seeing that in me 🥰

All the love as always 😘

What are the guidelines that need to be followed ? Emailed you and maybe I didn’t do it right ! If not I apologize and would like to know them so I can get in contact .
Thank you!!

What are the guidelines that need to be followed ? Emailed you and maybe I didn’t do it right ! If not I apologize and would like to know them so I can get in contact .
Thank you!!
Hey friend 🤗

I'll post them again here because I want to be able to help as many members here as possible 😘
  1. Do not use any mag titles, "menu", "DBG", or the like in your subject line
  2. Use a secure email (proton, tutanota, etc)
  3. Do not use mag titles or the like in the body of the email, just ask for a menu or whatever
I look forward to hearing from you soon 🥰

def some major issues with ID lately. ive had more subs with missing scans in the last 3 months than the last 3 years.

Wow. 🤯 once again she blow it out of the park, showing care for her customers needs if expressed. Had a hiccup cause the mail man is probably high, but he delivered to something to the apartments next to mine and then left it for me. Miss Print stuck with me and didn’t just ignore me. She might have any @cid when swim gets his check.

Wow. 🤯 once again she blow it out of the park, showing care for her customers needs if expressed. Had a hiccup cause the mail man is probably high, but he delivered to something to the apartments next to mine and then left it for me. Miss Print stuck with me and didn’t just ignore me. She might have any @cid when swim gets his check.
I'm so glad it made it 🥳🥳

Enjoy my friend 😘

MP Is the absolute best out right now; Consistently going out of her way to ensure all is not only well, but over the top!
Another review coming soon as soon as I read the new m@g.
Everything else is 10/10 as always :)
She is a blessing and do not take her for granted. One Love

MP Is the absolute best out right now; Consistently going out of her way to ensure all is not only well, but over the top!
Another review coming soon as soon as I read the new m@g.
Everything else is 10/10 as always :)
She is a blessing and do not take her for granted. One Love
Thank you my friend you are too kind 🥰

I look forward to hearing what you think of the m@gs 😘

Enjoy your reading 🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back