MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reporting in with another couple successful orders. Up here in the north it can still snow in April, and sometimes it comes down in scales and not flakes. ๐Ÿ˜ With the holiday coming up and everyone already bringing the traditional gift, I opted for a case of MissPrint's finest champagne. I put in the order a bit close to the holiday, but that's not really a problem as the delivery times rival Prime's. All bottles had the seal verifying authenticity by various reagent tests and having already tasted a bottle from a previous year I knew the quality of this batch would be no different. As everyone who has ever worked with MissPrint knows, she finds a way to provide more value than what you pay for. This order was no exception.

Another 10/10 experience. ๐Ÿ˜
Thank you for another lovely review ๐Ÿฅฐ

Enjoy your reading, my friend ๐Ÿ˜˜

First order of mine from MissPrints gets an A+ from start to finish. She is a pleasure to interact with, with prompt and friendly responses even on weekends. Pack touched down in a hair under 4 days from donation, even though I ordered on a weekend! The orange focus oriented mags provided a very uplifting read consistent with what I expected. Plus, the page count was 25% over what I ordered! Will definitely be back for more!

I donโ€™t know what it takes to be a verified vendor but MissPrint should be up in the running. She goes above and beyond with every order and I havenโ€™t seen one customer have a problem with her mags. If you ever go private, please let me know as I will sure be following MissPrint.

Must return for a second review of quality.

T@bโ€™s spiritual experience, nuff said.

I check here to primarily see if her thread is gone from the Suggest section to the Approved because it has to be any day now and since I've never donated, my first reaction is going to be "wtf? Omg no.". And then "ohh she's approved now".

It's the ideal vendor. She da ๐Ÿ”Œfor all my research needs. Safe safe safe products.

Have no much I appreciate this because, like I had said in some earlier post, I was putting my research trust overseas and the vendors I've dealt with were just sharks. Couldn't give less than a fuck about you.

The quality is superb.

Its just unique. It stands out. It's a brand you can trust.

Again, a brand you can trust.

Why look elsewhere?

A friend had his order touch down in three days. He said everything was on point, and she hooked it up. She is a class act, and it's true other vendors could give a fuck, but she takes a personal approach with generosity and integrity. She has better customer service than Fortune 500 companies, and I don't see why anyone would try any other vendor. Every order has been a 10/10 and has included extras. You won't get this quality and treatment anywhere else. She's a diamond in the ruff, a very precious resource.

Lucy finally came home from her work trip (she's an actress) and let me just say I absolutely LOVE the way her costume designer had her enter the door. ๐Ÿ˜ Absolutely brilliant!

Can't wait to watch the season debut this summer. Unfortunately I won't didn't have time to watch it on the launch date, but next month when class lets out for the summer, there'll be enough time to binge a few episodes at once. In the meantime, there's probably no harm in watching the first quarter of an episode to see how engaging it is. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

MissPrint makes it happen, yet again!

Alright friends, my mags got here SO fast! Second order and I am extremely happy! Iโ€™ve yet to read these mags (as I just received them) and it will take me some time to get through all of them because there are so many extras! Everything looks great. She has been one of most communicative and generous vendors Iโ€™ve dealt with in a LONG time! She seems to care about her customers and I am truly blown away with how on point she is with communication, transparency, generosity and shipping. 10/10 communication, 10/10 shipping speed, 10/10 quality. Iโ€™ve enjoyed all of the mags from my first order and I imagine I will enjoy all of these, too. I will update after Iโ€™ve read through them all. Where to start!? ๐Ÿ˜„

I cannot believe how fast she responds to my emails, how thorough she is, and I also want to mention that I appreciate her reaching out to me when I wasnโ€™t always the first to send an email. Sheโ€™s really staying on top of things which means a lot to me. When Iโ€™ve needed clarity she hasnโ€™t made me feel stupid for asking questions. I think I saw another person post the same thing in their review and I totally agree. She goes out of her way to make sure her customers are more than happy with their orders. I was surprised to begin with when it came to how generous she was with the extrasโ€”on top of that, one of the mags I received as an extra I didnโ€™t even know I was getting. It was a lovely surprise. She has been extremely transparent which is such a rarity when it comes to so many vendors these days, even the good ones.

One of the mags I ordered has not come yet but Iโ€™m sure it will be here soon. Itโ€™s coming in a separate package and she was very fast to clarify what was going on with that. Iโ€™m happy when I receive packages within a weekโ€ฆreceiving my order within 2-3 days is a blessing! I ordered 3 mags and ended up with 5 others for free! ๐Ÿ˜ One of which she sent me because it will be a great read with one of the others! ๐Ÿ˜‰ So far so good!

Iโ€™ve read through the huge variety of mags (also had so many extras) from my first order now and I am happy with the quality! I imagine I will be just as happy with the new ones! It will take me some time to read through all of them to give proper feedback, but I will be back to let everyone know what I think once Iโ€™ve read through these! I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll be disappointed.

I cannot emphasize enough what a pleasure it has been doing business with her. I will update when I receive the other mag I ordered. I asked her about the status of what I havenโ€™t received yet and she responded within minutes.

One of the members in my group placed an order with her and Iโ€™m waiting to hear back about what he thinks but I think he will be just as happy when he receives his order. Iโ€™m not sure he is on DBG but I will also update when it comes to what he has to say when his mags arrive!

Thanks, Miss Print! So happy I took a chance with you!
Wanted to follow this up by saying I did receive the last of my mags quickly from my second order and it was a great read! This is a long overdue update. Miss Print is absolutely wonderful to do business with! Very happy with all of the mags Iโ€™ve received, hoping to have more on the way soon ๐Ÿ˜„

Sent you an email! โ™ฅ๏ธ

Wanted to follow this up by saying I did receive the last of my mags quickly from my second order and it was a great read! This is a long overdue update. Miss Print is absolutely wonderful to do business with! Very happy with all of the mags Iโ€™ve received, hoping to have more on the way soon ๐Ÿ˜„

Sent you an email! โ™ฅ๏ธ
Responded ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you for following up on your review ๐Ÿฅฐ

Happy bicycle day and enjoy your holiday weekend ๐Ÿค—

Another A+ experience, not much I can say that hasn't already been said. I will say even the lowest tier ๐ŸŒฒ b@dder to the pyr@z solution everything is above expectations. Oh 4 day delivery, not her fault tho.

Another A+ experience, not much I can say that hasn't already been said. I will say even the lowest tier ๐ŸŒฒ b@dder to the pyr@z solution everything is above expectations. Oh 4 day delivery, not her fault tho.
Thank you for taking the time to review ๐Ÿฅฐ

You're always a pleasure to work with ๐Ÿ˜˜

Hi I'm Miss Print โœจ

View attachment 3567

Contact me at missprint@proton.me currently accepting BTC & XMR ๐Ÿ’– Please only contact me from an email provider such as proton, tutanota, hushmail, etc. Emails from Gmail, Hotmail etc will be ignored ๐Ÿ˜˜

I'm new to DBG but not to vending and I'm excited to join this community!!

โœจI do domestic US-US Priority Shippingโœจ

Offering Odeesmt mags, brom@z &et!z solutions in addition to other goodies! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Minimum donation only $50 until further notice!!!!

Rest assured the first few orders will get hooked up big time ๐Ÿค—

I always respond within 24 hours of receiving your email, but of course I'll always try to respond much quicker ๐Ÿ’–

ATTENTION- Members that have an extensive review history please contact me to receive something special in return for an honest review ๐Ÿ˜˜ No, that's not a misprint ๐Ÿ˜‰
I'm very new to your channel. I seriously apologize for the Gmail. But, I did however Proton you just 20 minutes ago. Once again, I'm the asshole who didn't read before trying to contact you. I apologize @MissPrint ๐Ÿ˜”

Joined about 2 months ago and finally placed my first subscription with MissPrint late last night. Communication has been top notch and the response times were all under 30 minutes. Made the process super easy and comfortable. What a pleasure. She has all the missing editions that I needed for my collection and am looking forward to catching up on some long due reading.

I reply to any email that meets the guidelines, I think it's time to stop making posts about it ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ

All the ๐Ÿ’– to you ๐Ÿ˜˜

If you are experiencing issues with inf0rmed you are not the only one ๐Ÿค—

As always I will stay in communication ๐Ÿ˜˜

๐ŸŒžHappy Monday๐ŸŒž
Happy monday! im guessing you mean informed delivery issues?

Happy monday! im guessing you mean informed delivery issues?
I do mean !f0rmed d3l!very ๐Ÿ˜”

It's acting up for my personal packages and subscriptions I've sent out and it's very frustrating ๐Ÿ’–

Im keeping the lines of communication open as always, but know that I've done my part to get everyone's mags to them asap ๐Ÿ˜˜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon โ€œI got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the dealโ€ฆ Moโ€™ money, moโ€™ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, donโ€™t slip in the โ€™94โ€
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: โœŒ๏ธ
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ๐Ÿ’€
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao ๐Ÿคฃ
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: Whatโ€™s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back