MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Placed easily the smallest order I've placed with MissPrint recently and she STILL found it in her heart to throw in a couple bonuses. An incredible vendor that provides incredible experiences every time.
She da best.

4/4 and everything and read as expected.
Timing was also on point every time. The great thing is like you said, I don’t always get a ton, I’m getting older and it’s more necessary mags, yet she still takes cares of me like I’m her biggest customer. That’s why I’m her biggest fan

Wow you guys 🥰🥲

I was not expecting to wake up to all this love this morning 🤗🤭

I love working with all of you and it makes my heart so full that you're happy with your subscriptions and the service I provide 🥰

Thank you for making my day and happy Monday everyone ☺️

Still no update on my large order but I will keep everyone updated every step of the way. I have faith in MissPrint that everything will be showing on ID today or tomorrow.
Thank you for being patient friend 🤗

You should be seeing something soon 😘

Have a lovely day ✨

Ah fuck I made a mistake and didn't use temp.pm. does the silence mean that you can't work with me? I would understand. Complete blunder and won't happen again.

Ah fuck I made a mistake and didn't use temp.pm. does the silence mean that you can't work with me? I would understand. Complete blunder and won't happen again.
Hey friend 🤗

I think I've already responded to your email by this point 💖

No harm no foul 😘

✨One time opportunity✨

There isn't much time left before 🌲 day 🤭

BOGO on all 🌲 orders up to $300 until...👀

Email me for the menu if you haven't seen it or need a refresher 😘

Still waiting on movement on my subscriptions but communication is still good so I’m optimistic, hopefully this week. I’ll keep everyone updated. Fingers crossed

Still waiting on movement on my subscriptions but communication is still good so I’m optimistic, hopefully this week. I’ll keep everyone updated. Fingers crossed
Like that one commercial " You're in good hands" 🤭

Feel free to keep the community updated if you feel the need, but as you said I haven't left you hanging communication wise. This is a forum everyone can see, just saying 💖

I'm not about censorship, but if you read my shipping terms before buying you know I'm already going above and beyond when it comes to communication, all the love 😘

Just had communications w/ the lovely MissPrint. Very prompt, patient, and friendly. Looking forward to seeing what comes of it.

My @MissPrint order came in over the weekend and quality + speed is amazing IMHO… even after I added another item last minute when she announced the 4/20 specials. She was able to include it in my already processed order JUST before it went out my way.

BTW, the additional item I ordered was a heavy handed 1.5x what I ordered!!

I just sent another request for my next order, that I totally don’t need yet but I want to get my goodies stocked from a really great no BS provider!

Sorry MissPrint, been scammed many of times during this discord days with magazines, I always like to keep updates. You’re right though. MissPrint is A’OK in my book. Her communication is par to none. Everything on my side looks good w/ tracking of my mag. I’m just being too paranoid. If anyone’s hesitant on ordering through MissPrint, don’t be. She’s been awesome and hasn’t let me down once. I expect this order soon and am pretty confident in MissPrint. Flawless. Truly flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back