MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the pleasure of another round of mags from MP, 4 day from conversation to door.
M0lli ringwold mag straight to purple can't wait to try 🙂, overweight and extras without asking
Thanks again, Slayer

Had the pleasure of another round of mags from MP, 4 day from conversation to door.
M0lli ringwold mag straight to purple can't wait to try 🙂, overweight and extras without asking
Thanks again, Slayer
Thank you for the review 🥰

Enjoy your reading 😘

Another mag touchdown from MissPrint; You already know how she's coming!!!
Top of her game :)

Got some good research materials in 3 days from donation to my location. Extremely fast response times as well and very nice,

Threw in extra; Always has me looking forward to something and willing to go with paid samples which is awesome as a looot of vendors are very stingy about that.

10/10 Not much more to say because MissPrint speaks for herself. Shes my favorite research provider by far!

Don't miss out and Protect her

Thanks again, Slayer
Hey friend, please update me on the purple/amethyst mag as I have yet to research it as I am holding onto it for an occasion, considering I've never researched it or really anything similar to it.

I will soon test the t@b though :) Thx

I was not disappointed. Just as quick if not nearly as quick as autogen (the fastest ever). Miss Print is authentic and professional with her communications. She is hands down verified in my book.
Like everyone else says she includes extra reading material so don't hesitate! Choose Miss Print!!
Price 10/10
Shipping 10/10
Quality (to be determined)
Communication 10/10
Opsec 10/10
All in all, very pleased.
Will be a return reader. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Once researched; Quality does not disappoint. In my mags at least haha! Enjoy friend

2nd order received. Took care of me again. Surprised me with something I thought I'd never see again. I notice many comment on the other aspects..shipping, opsec, customer service and those are all 10/10 easily no contest..but are not commenting on the quality. I'd wait 2 weeks for this type of quality. Wish I could get into it, but shes a master of her craft! But yes the door to door speed can't be matched.

This was the first domestic vendor I've ever used and I was clearly blessed with an opportunity to safely research and please everybody, take extra precaution. If you feel that there's an issue, communicate directly. Please don't bring drama here or any public forum.

This is not only a good vendor, but a good person and we are also all accountable in terms of safety. So keep that in mind. It's not all on MissPrint. Do what you need to do as well!

Thank you to everyone who wrote reviews so genuine that we KNEW they were all legit.

I love when people know their shit. MissPrint knows their shit. Period the end.

Thank you both for leaving such sweet reviews and being so thorough 🥰

I appreciate you both touching on quality as I pride myself in the mags I provide 🥰

All the love and I look forward to working together for a long time to come 🤗😘

Hey friend, please update me on the purple/amethyst mag as I have yet to research it as I am holding onto it for an occasion, considering I've never researched it or really anything similar to it.

hey friend please update me on this as well, im also curious about this mag.

So I felt it is about time I at least say something I n regards to my order when MissPrint first opened. I was one of the fortunate people to have a history and contact her quickly so she sent what I was told was a killer package. And I absolutely believe it would have been had I received it. It showed up in my ID and was going to be delivered then poof... the carrier freaking lost the package. They literally just don't know what happened and I don't want to inquire beyond what I already did cuz of the attention. She and I spoke about it and are trying to work out a solution. I must say though I am very unhappy with the carrier, not the vendor. I am only hoping she is willing to reship a similar package. I paid a small amount for what was going to be a wonderful pack and in exchange I was going to leave my honest feedback regarding quality. I'm sure the quantity wad going to knock my Sox off. Anyway, I will update after we get this settled. I don't want to provide too much details but she has been great to work with and she herself was super unhappy considering what happened. I emailed you MissPrint to get your thoughts. I believe I (well we) were just very unlucky.
I am glad to say that the issue has been resolved. I am happy with the outcome. And missprint was always by my side.

got my order from MissPrint today, 2 days touchdown.
Price 10/10
Shipping 11/10
Quality Still working on that
Communication 11/10
Opsec 11/10
Not gonna go too indepth but she had to change some Opsec for my specific situation, worked perfectly! hooked it up with HELLA freebies also , and everything was perfect. Will be going thru w her again in the future. Much love!!!

Price 10/10
Shipping 11/10
Communication 11/10
Opsec 11/10
Not gonna go too indepth but she had to change some Opsec for my specific situation, worked perfectly! hooked it up with HELLA freebies also , and everything was perfect. Will be going thru w her again in the future. Much love!!!
Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review 🥰

It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to continuing to be research partners in the future 😘

By Friday or Saturday for sure, gotta read it

Just placed a pretty large order with the lovely MissPrint. Bought a couple new Magazines and even paid a little extra for fragile shipping. I’m very excited for this one as it’s my second order now with her. Communication is PHENOMENOL. No vendor I’ve ever dealt with comes close to her communication. With this order being as large as it is and being only my second order with her, assuming everything goes through as expected, MissPrint just may earn her spot as my number 1 vendor for the subscriptions she offers. I can’t wait for this one. After this order lands, my trust in her will be as high as it could possibly be. Thank you again MissPrint. I’ll be sure to keep everyone updated when it lands.

another order place, just curious miss print but just curious do out always print off 2 printing labels for ospect reason's? not a big deal if you don't want to reply to this question. But thanks again for always being one of the best vendors currently out there 💕💕💕

another order place, just curious miss print but just curious do out always print off 2 printing labels for ospect reason's? not a big deal if you don't want to reply to this question. But thanks again for always being one of the best vendors currently out there 💕💕💕
Not sure I understand your question as it wouldn't make sense for me to print an extra label as that would cost me extra money 🤭

Don't take this the wrong way because we're pals, but there's no way you would know if I printed the same label twice 😅

Again no ill intent, I'm just confused, but happy to answer the question with some clarification 😘

Not sure I understand your question as it wouldn't make sense for me to print an extra label as that would cost me extra money 🤭

Don't take this the wrong way because we're pals, but there's no way you would know if I printed the same label twice 😅

Again no ill intent, I'm just confused, but happy to answer the question with some clarification 😘
no ill intent at all! i just see that 2 different labels created from your origin factionally. No stress and thanks again for all you do ❤️💕💕

✨✨Some examples of 🌲 strains that were dropped today (strains are constantly changing) ✨✨

🌲 Strains below either start at a 1/2oz or oz minimum, but keep in mind that i do have other options for a lower budget for the exact same quality 😘

👽Alien Kush (one of our thread members can attest to this if they choose to 🤭)
🍌Banana Jealousy
🐆Cheetah Piss
🌈OG Kush
🍦Ice Cream Cake
🍋Lemon Pound Cake
🍦Kali Gelato OG
🌈Mac-1 (highly recommend 🤭)
🍪Oreoz
🌈RS-11
🍐Pear Smalls
🌈Khronic Smalls
🍉Melonade
🍍Pineapple Trainwreck
🍈Papaya
🌴NorCal Fuego
🍒Super Lemon Cherry Gelato
🥧Cherry Pie
🤫Secret Sunset
🍓Strawberry Cough
🌈Runts
✨Though the strains constantly change, the quality stays the same✨

If anyone who has received any of my 🌲 subscriptions wants to attest to quality feel free, but no pressure as i don't want anyone to feel like they're being asked to give up their security 🤗

🚨GIVEAWAY🚨

✨The next 2 orders will receive the 1/2 gram of flu@lp powder mentioned previously or an 1/8th of ❄️caps✨

🌈There's only one of each prize available so the first order gets their choice of either prize and the 2nd gets the remaining prize🌈

If you've already sent me coin today, those orders aren't eligible for the prizes, but your packs will be extra special as usual 🤭

🚨GIVEAWAY🚨

✨The next 2 orders will receive the 1/2 gram of flu@lp powder mentioned previously or an 1/8th of ❄️caps✨

🌈There's only one of each prize available so the first order gets their choice of either prize and the 2nd gets the remaining prize🌈

If you've already sent me coin today, those orders aren't eligible for the prizes, but your packs will be extra special as usual 🤭
❄️🧢 have been claimed 🤯

Price 10/10
Shipping 11/10
Communication 11/10
Opsec 11/10
updTe on quLity, it is very peak. good shit indeed. solid 11/10 pn the prduct rTing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back