MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that we try this again? I've been a member for some time now. With a few reviews, something like that and I And I'm pretty sure I Nowhere I messed up.
You're welcome to email me with a temp.pm or privnote and a correct subject line 🤗

All the love 🌸

i emailed with a subject line, i dont know if i did it wrong. please lmk if i did.
@dextronaut no offense friend, but this is paining me to watch… just read through this thread from start to finish, and you’ll find the EXACT answers you’re looking for when it comes to the rules of getting in touch… trust me you’ll save both yourself AND MissPrint time by doing so..

“Use encrypted messaging (temp pm, privnote, PGP), and do NOT include email subject lines that with words like “menu”, “DBG”, “vendor”, any mag titles, “order”, or “equivalent.”

…or just leave it empty if it’s easier.

Again not trying to come off rude or condescending. Just trying to help ya out and you’ll get a response like every other person posting reviews here 😎

@dextronaut no offense friend, but this is paining me to watch… just read through this thread from start to finish, and you’ll find the EXACT answers you’re looking for when it comes to the rules of getting in touch… trust me you’ll save both yourself AND MissPrint time by doing so..

“Use encrypted messaging (temp pm, privnote, PGP), and do NOT include email subject lines that with words like “menu”, “DBG”, “vendor”, mag titles, “order”, or equivalent.”

Again not trying to come off rude or condescending. Just trying to help ya out and you’ll get a response like every other person posting reviews here 😎
thanks sorry

thanks sorry
Ah I see that I actually mixed you up with another user in here that’s been trying to get in touch unsuccessfully for weeks now. Sorry about that!

Either way, you should be good to go if you use those rules copy/pasted above 😎. Good luck and know that you’re in good hands with this lovely vendor!

“Use encrypted messaging (temp pm, privnote, PGP), and do NOT include email subject lines that with words like “menu”, “DBG”, “vendor”, any mag titles, “order”, or “equivalent.”

Thanks I just passed out b4 I could read hopefully I c a n get it in quick enough

Can't hope to have the reading comprehension required for the mags if you lack that required to read the posts. Some of MissPrint's literature is quite abstract. 😏

In all seriousness, though: it's good practice to read several pages of a vendor's thread prior to reaching out. Typically the opening post will have the ground rules and contact information, but analyzing reviews and interactions with customers can end up saving you a lot of heartache and potentially money.

Privenote won't let me copy or email. It says error each time and it won't highlight. For me to copy it. Did any1 have advice for me. Miss print send email

So I felt it is about time I at least say something I n regards to my order when MissPrint first opened. I was one of the fortunate people to have a history and contact her quickly so she sent what I was told was a killer package. And I absolutely believe it would have been had I received it. It showed up in my ID and was going to be delivered then poof... the carrier freaking lost the package. They literally just don't know what happened and I don't want to inquire beyond what I already did cuz of the attention. She and I spoke about it and are trying to work out a solution. I must say though I am very unhappy with the carrier, not the vendor. I am only hoping she is willing to reship a similar package. I paid a small amount for what was going to be a wonderful pack and in exchange I was going to leave my honest feedback regarding quality. I'm sure the quantity wad going to knock my Sox off. Anyway, I will update after we get this settled. I don't want to provide too much details but she has been great to work with and she herself was super unhappy considering what happened. I emailed you MissPrint to get your thoughts. I believe I (well we) were just very unlucky.

Thanks, guys. I figured it out. I was using the app instead of the website
Definitely recommend the website for both privnote and temp . pm. I honestly didn't know either had an app, but I experienced a similar problem when accessing the website through another app. Would NOT let me copy the link. Ended up having to screenshot it, then use Samsung's gallery's scanning capability to copy it from the image lol.

Definitely recommend the website for both privnote and temp . pm. I honestly didn't know either had an app, but I experienced a similar problem when accessing the website through another app. Would NOT let me copy the link. Ended up having to screenshot it, then use Samsung's gallery's scanning capability to copy it from the image lol.
I just wanted to use the same one that she used last time That we spoke

I just wanted to use the same one that she used last time That we spoke
I believe she typically uses temp .pm, which I honestly prefer myself now that I've tried it. That's actually the exact thing you type into the address had to access the website, btw. (Minus the space, obviously.)

So I felt it is about time I at least say something I n regards to my order when MissPrint first opened. I was one of the fortunate people to have a history and contact her quickly so she sent what I was told was a killer package. And I absolutely believe it would have been had I received it. It showed up in my ID and was going to be delivered then poof... the carrier freaking lost the package. They literally just don't know what happened and I don't want to inquire beyond what I already did cuz of the attention. She and I spoke about it and are trying to work out a solution. I must say though I am very unhappy with the carrier, not the vendor. I am only hoping she is willing to reship a similar package. I paid a small amount for what was going to be a wonderful pack and in exchange I was going to leave my honest feedback regarding quality. I'm sure the quantity wad going to knock my Sox off. Anyway, I will update after we get this settled. I don't want to provide too much details but she has been great to work with and she herself was super unhappy considering what happened. I emailed you MissPrint to get your thoughts. I believe I (well we) were just very unlucky.
Hey friend 💖

I emailed you back so we can work something out 😘

I'm not even gonna get into this one as it wouldn't be right to give out specific details about customers regardless of the accusatory nature of this post...

1. Like you said, you didn't pay anything, so what's the scam here?
2. I'm not going to go into details, but you absolutely know why and I have the right to refuse to do business with someone who could put me in my business in jeopardy

I've been very upfront on this site about safety being my priority and that is still the case 💖

Have a great day and I wish you all the best 💖

Also MissmP I wrote back your email Trying to beat your noon cut off. We're cutting close I hope it works

I've responded to all the emails im going to respond to 🤭

Seriously though love you guys and appreciate you all ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back