MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright friends, my mags got here SO fast! Second order and I am extremely happy! I’ve yet to read these mags (as I just received them) and it will take me some time to get through all of them because there are so many extras! Everything looks great. She has been one of most communicative and generous vendors I’ve dealt with in a LONG time! She seems to care about her customers and I am truly blown away with how on point she is with communication, transparency, generosity and shipping. 10/10 communication, 10/10 shipping speed, 10/10 quality. I’ve enjoyed all of the mags from my first order and I imagine I will enjoy all of these, too. I will update after I’ve read through them all. Where to start!? 😄

I cannot believe how fast she responds to my emails, how thorough she is, and I also want to mention that I appreciate her reaching out to me when I wasn’t always the first to send an email. She’s really staying on top of things which means a lot to me. When I’ve needed clarity she hasn’t made me feel stupid for asking questions. I think I saw another person post the same thing in their review and I totally agree. She goes out of her way to make sure her customers are more than happy with their orders. I was surprised to begin with when it came to how generous she was with the extras—on top of that, one of the mags I received as an extra I didn’t even know I was getting. It was a lovely surprise. She has been extremely transparent which is such a rarity when it comes to so many vendors these days, even the good ones.

One of the mags I ordered has not come yet but I’m sure it will be here soon. It’s coming in a separate package and she was very fast to clarify what was going on with that. I’m happy when I receive packages within a week…receiving my order within 2-3 days is a blessing! I ordered 3 mags and ended up with 5 others for free! 😍 One of which she sent me because it will be a great read with one of the others! 😉 So far so good!

I’ve read through the huge variety of mags (also had so many extras) from my first order now and I am happy with the quality! I imagine I will be just as happy with the new ones! It will take me some time to read through all of them to give proper feedback, but I will be back to let everyone know what I think once I’ve read through these! I don’t think I’ll be disappointed.

I cannot emphasize enough what a pleasure it has been doing business with her. I will update when I receive the other mag I ordered. I asked her about the status of what I haven’t received yet and she responded within minutes.

One of the members in my group placed an order with her and I’m waiting to hear back about what he thinks but I think he will be just as happy when he receives his order. I’m not sure he is on DBG but I will also update when it comes to what he has to say when his mags arrive!

Thanks, Miss Print! So happy I took a chance with you!
Wow thank you so much for such a lovely review 🥰

I'm speechless 🤭

I really put my heart into this, so there really aren't words to express how deeply touched I am by such detailed feedback ☺️

I look forward to working together for a long time to come 😘

Hey friends 💖

Until further notice I am completely sold out of 50m@s 🤯

Thank you guys for continuing to put your trust in me and enjoy the rest of your evening 😘

Seriously so impressed, informed sucks in my area at the moment. But MissPrint will accommodate to the best of her abilities and being at ease, hookup, and quality is what to expect with her.🫡🦾🙏

just wanted to post my other review, got my pack today and all i can say is wow!! she hooked up the freebies, never have a seen a vendor this generous! Thank you so much miss print! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you both for leaving such kind reviews 🥰

Enjoy your reading and a have lovely day 🌞

I'm going to go out on a limb and trust these reviews here MissPrint. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

To follow-up on my previous review now that more research has been done, the sections of the greenery catalogue have all gotten a unanimous 10/10 from my team. The j3t fu3l might not have fueled a literal plane out of the country, but the lab assistant assigned to that particular series of experiments may as well have been out of office. 😂 They had a great time.

All 🌺 was superb and the ❄️ 🧢 s were especially delightful/easy to examine after a rough week studying in and out of the lab.

Very much looking forward to the next two books of a different genre on my reading list, and will keep you all posted as I get and read those. So far MissPrint's track record has been flawless between packaging, communication, and quality, so I trust these reads will be just as riveting as those leading up to it. 😎

To follow-up on my previous review now that more research has been done, the sections of the greenery catalogue have all gotten a unanimous 10/10 from my team. The j3t fu3l might not have fueled a literal plane out of the country, but the lab assistant assigned to that particular series of experiments may as well have been out of office. 😂 They had a great time.

All 🌺 was superb and the ❄️ 🧢 s were especially delightful/easy to examine after a rough week studying in and out of the lab.

Very much looking forward to the next two books of a different genre on my reading list, and will keep you all posted as I get and read those. So far MissPrint's track record has been flawless between packaging, communication, and quality, so I trust these reads will be just as riveting as those leading up to it. 😎
I'm so so glad you're enjoying your pack 🥰

Thank you for continuing to leave reviews as you go 😘

I hope you have a lovely weekend my friend 🤗

@MissPrint comes through yet again on another flawless subscription! She’s exceptionally generous and never hesitates to answer any question thrown her way. The speed and quality of the research material are always at the top of their class, and I am forever grateful to have her in my corner!

Thanks again for the amazing service, commitment, and quality Miss Print! You are a real one 💯

@MissPrint comes through yet again on another flawless subscription! She’s exceptionally generous and never hesitates to answer any question thrown her way. The speed and quality of the research material are always at the top of their class, and I am forever grateful to have her in my corner!

Thanks again for the amazing service, commitment, and quality Miss Print! You are a real one 💯
Thank you so much for leaving such a sweet review 🥰

You're always a pleasure to work with and I hope you have a lovely weekend 😘

One of the two aforementioned lab materials arrived recently, and experiments have begun. Upon examination, authenticity was verified and a brief trial read showed that it was as stimulating/engaging as expected. This particular one involved a special request that I wasn't sure MissPrint would consider (or even be able to do, potentially). I was pleasantly surprised when they not only said they could, but practically sent me an entire extra copy of the book. 🤯 I actually had to double check to make sure I wasn't seeing things wrong! Also included was some supplemental reading material that I was going to check out on a subsequent interaction, which will be perfect for someone like my lab assistants and I.

I know I'm in here shouting MissPrint's praises every few days, but that's just because I try to review every order I place to keep the community up-to-date and MissPrint is a GIFT 🎁 to DBG.

(EDIT: Fixed some evidence of my inadequate [lack of] proofreading in the morning. 😅)

Last edited:
One of the two aforementioned lab materials arrived recently, and experiments have begun. Upon examination, authenticity was verified and a brief trial read showed that it was as stimulating/engaging as expected. This particular one involved actually a special request that I wasn't sure MissPrint would consider (or be able to do, potentially). I was pleasantly surprised when they not only said they could, but practically sent me an entire extra copy of the book. 🤯 I actually had to double check to make sure I wasn't seeing things wrong! Also included was some supplemental reading material that was I was going to check out on a subsequent interaction, which will be perfect for someone like my lab assistants and I.

I know I'm in here shouting MissPrint's praises every few days, but that's just because I try to review every order I place to keep the community up-to-date and MissPrint is a GIFT 🎁 to DBG.
Thank you so much for leaving another sweet review 🥰

You are a delight to work with and I'm so glad you're happy with your mags 🤗

Have a great weekend my friend 😘

*****REVIEW #2*****

ORDER: E mag 30mL + multiple freebies

- CX Service: 5/5
no complaints, very easy going and has such a welcoming and friendly vibe that’s such a nice change of pace these days

- Quality - 5/5

E-mag is as described and is the best read

Fl@p mags were wonderful

Br0m mags were on point in every way

Eț1Z bl1ster$ - just as they were when abundant years ago

- Processing Speed - 5/5
payment to doorstep in 2 and a half days

All I can say is her communication is amazing along with her customer service, processing speed and generosity. Shes currently MVP in my eyes from any domestic vendors that aren’t private! Do not hesitate to place an order with MP!

*****REVIEW #2*****

ORDER: E mag 30mL + multiple freebies

- CX Service: 5/5
no complaints, very easy going and has such a welcoming and friendly vibe that’s such a nice change of pace these days

- Quality - 5/5

E-mag is as described and is the best read

Fl@p mags were wonderful

Br0m mags were on point in every way

Eț1Z bl1ster$ - just as they were when abundant years ago

- Processing Speed - 5/5
payment to doorstep in 2 and a half days

All I can say is her communication is amazing along with her customer service, processing speed and generosity. Shes currently MVP in my eyes from any domestic vendors that aren’t private! Do not hesitate to place an order with MP!
Thank you so much for another lovely review 🥰

I hope you're enjoying your weekend and I look forward to continuing to work with you in the future 😘

Order #7&8 combined short on time.

Miss print is amazing to work with her customer service is the greatest and she truly cares about the community!

Quality:100 outta 100

shipping time is consistent and never had anything more than 3 days touchdown

She is true to her word and never see having any issues, she even threw in plenty of freebies per usual and even gave me a promo because of my time zone.

Thank you Miss print dearly as the rest of the community does. If you ever have anything you need
you know im your guy.

Order #7&8 combined short on time.

Miss print is amazing to work with her customer service is the greatest and she truly cares about the community!

Quality:100 outta 100

shipping time is consistent and never had anything more than 3 days touchdown

She is true to her word and never see having any issues, she even threw in plenty of freebies per usual and even gave me a promo because of my time zone.

Thank you Miss print dearly as the rest of the community does. If you ever have anything you need
you know im your guy.
Thank you so much for another sweet review 🥰

I don't need anything from you but to keep being yourself 😘

Is it possible that we try this again? I've been a member for some time now. With a few reviews, something like that and I And I'm pretty sure I Nowhere I messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back