MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next 2 purchases that meet the min $50 + shipping will get a choice between

1. 15ml solutions of pyr@z & flubr0t!z0l@m (yes that says and, that's not a misprint 🤭)

2. 1/4oz of mixed flower, vendors choice 🌲 (it will be a nice variety of what's in stock at the moment)

I know the first option may be more appealing, but I wanted to have options for you guys to choose from 😘

I don't expect this to last very long based on previous promotions and I will be keeping my eye on my email to respond asap 💖
Sorry I've been away for a bit friends 😘

Final spot has been claimed 🤯

Another MissPrint Review! 5/5 touchdown rate and 5/5 star rating everytime, swear.

Quality - the quality on the mags test superb as always! Like we know; MissPrint is as consistent as they come atm.

Quantity - MissPrint has done it again. She threw in my favorite candies, a couple free 3t1z and an extra 300mg of 0d$mt for lab research purposes; What a sweetheart!

Communication: If you've spoken with her she's very communicative as there's only been a couple times she takes a day or more to reply, but remember, she is human too. It's usually within 30 min you'll get a response; My package was even taking longer than any other I had from her, she reassured me and it showed the next day. Real deal.

Shipping: Easy to communicate shipping with. This is the longest a pack took, and it took only 5 days. No complaints at all. M@g shipped next day. Amazing OPSEC. Nothing more to say!

MissPrint is easily my favorite vendor; First of all she's very nice, understanding, and, well, relatable in a way.
If you haven't tried her yet, you're missing out and please save more for us :P

TY :)

Another MissPrint Review! 5/5 touchdown rate and 5/5 star rating everytime, swear.

Quality - the quality on the mags test superb as always! Like we know; MissPrint is as consistent as they come atm.

Quantity - MissPrint has done it again. She threw in my favorite candies, a couple free 3t1z and an extra 300mg of 0d$mt for lab research purposes; What a sweetheart!

Communication: If you've spoken with her she's very communicative as there's only been a couple times she takes a day or more to reply, but remember, she is human too. It's usually within 30 min you'll get a response; My package was even taking longer than any other I had from her, she reassured me and it showed the next day. Real deal.

Shipping: Easy to communicate shipping with. This is the longest a pack took, and it took only 5 days. No complaints at all. M@g shipped next day. Amazing OPSEC. Nothing more to say!

MissPrint is easily my favorite vendor; First of all she's very nice, understanding, and, well, relatable in a way.
If you haven't tried her yet, you're missing out and please save more for us :p

TY :)
Thank you so much for leaving another sweet review 🥰

You're an absolute delight to work with 💖

Enjoy your weekend 😘

✨Afternoon delight promo✨

The next 5 orders that meet the $50 min will receive a free gr@m of 🌲 concentrate 😘

If you aren't interested in this type of subscription, let me know and we can work out something else of equivalent value 🤗

✨Afternoon delight promo✨

The next 5 orders that meet the $50 min will receive a free gr@m of 🌲 concentrate 😘

If you aren't interested in this type of subscription, let me know and we can work out something else of equivalent value 🤗
Only 2 left 🤯

One member of my research team had a birthday come up, and celebrate she did! After a long day running a series of experiments on the r051n and 🅱️@dd3r, she ended up sleeping at the facility. However, her reports beforehand were glowing in regards to the quality of the material. As good or better than what she would expect from any official supplier she had used prior. 😁

Last edited:
Okay, like yesterday, next 5 orders that meet my minimum plus shipping get a free gram of c0centr@te

Vendors choice, could be r0$1n, b@dder, l!ve re$!n, it could be a new arrival that has already made a huge impact, it could even be a 30 ml bottle of my special h@$h t!ncture 🤷‍♀️

Those not interested in 🌲 we'll discuss other options😘

Look forward to chatting today 🤗

Just leaving my review, 2 successful orders from her and each order was great! Always threw in lots of freebies. Thank you again miss print :)

Okay, like yesterday, next 5 orders that meet my minimum plus shipping get a free gram of c0centr@te

Vendors choice, could be r0$1n, b@dder, l!ve re$!n, it could be a new arrival that has already made a huge impact, it could even be a 30 ml bottle of my special h@$h t!ncture 🤷‍♀️

Those not interested in 🌲 we'll discuss other options😘

Look forward to chatting today 🤗
Only 2 left 🤯

I was able to grab one of the pyr@zolAm Bogos.
4 days from donation to door
It's definitely the mag I know it to be, perfect for work time reading stress free. And thank you for the extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back