MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot emphasize enough the quality of this vendor. From their ease to work with to the product they offer, it’s all top notch.

Shipment was sent out fast and was received in three days to the other side of the country.

Sent samples that I did not expect, but very much appreciated. It’s something that shouldn’t be expected but if received, shows their generosity towards customers. I didn’t even place a large order only ~$100.

MissPrint has been my favorite RC vendor I’ve had the opportunity to try in YEARS.

Again, I want to send my thanks to Miss Print for everything. She will be the first on my mind in the future when I crave more synthetic pleasure.
Thank you so much for leaving such a sweet review 🥰

Enjoy your weekend 😘

Okay friends ✨

The 500 s0m@ bl!sters are gone and the 750 are running low 🤯🤯

And the fp@m is also running low 😘

Let's chat 🤗

Members that bring legitimate, ready to work with, savvy referrals will absolutely be taken care of 😘

Make sure they reference your username in their email and know the rules about the subject line 🤗

I want you to get your extras for referring them, so make sure their email doesn't get deleted 🤭

✨New product announcement✨

Flubr0t!z0lam 4mg/ml

I will likely permanently stock this depending on feedback 🤭

Which brings me to my final 2 announcements of the day...

The next 2 purchases that meet the min $50 + shipping will get a choice between

1. 15ml solutions of pyr@z & flubr0t!z0l@m (yes that says and, that's not a misprint 🤭)

2. 1/4oz of mixed flower, vendors choice 🌲 (it will be a nice variety of what's in stock at the moment)

I know the first option may be more appealing, but I wanted to have options for you guys to choose from 😘

I don't expect this to last very long based on previous promotions and I will be keeping my eye on my email to respond asap 💖

1. 15ml solutions of pyr@z & flubr0t!z0l@m (yes that says and, that's not a misprint 🤭)

2. 1/4oz of mixed flower, vendors choice 🌲 (it will be a nice variety of what's in stock at the moment)

I know the first option may be more appealing, but I wanted to have options for you guys to choose from 😘

I don't expect this to last very long based on previous promotions and I will be keeping my eye on my email to respond asap 💖
Wow that first option is a great deal! I'm gonna gonna have to try the pyr@z one day

Hey friend!! Don't mean to bug :)

I have a mag that was said to be sent out Mon; It's Fri and I'm still eagerly awaiting it's arrival :P

I know there isn't much you can do, but do you have any insights on this? USPS being how they can be, or a shipping error possibly? Ensuring my mag arrives safe and sound (and hopefully before vacation)

Thank you and keep providing to the community; It's awesome!!

I have a mag that was said to be sent out Mon; It's Fri and I'm still eagerly awaiting it's arrival :p

I know there isn't much you can do, but do you have any insights on this? USPS being how they can be, or a shipping error possibly? Ensuring my mag arrives safe and sound (and hopefully before vacation)

Idk if it was just coincidence or anything, but my most recent order took slightly longer than expected (a day or so) as well. Could be a delay with USPS in general?

I have a mag that was said to be sent out Mon; It's Fri and I'm still eagerly awaiting it's arrival :p

I'd be happy to discuss this via email as I do not discuss specific logistics on my thread 💖

One claimed already 🤯

Next person to get their TXID to me claims the last spot 😘

Thank you DBG!!!!!!!! Thank you MP!!!!!!!!! Lightning quick delivery. Everything exceeded my expectations. Again thank you!
Update! MP included samples of the new mags in my order, thanks for allowing to try these new to me mags. I have not tested the flubr0, but the pyr@z is everything I heard it was, so functional. Can't express how grateful I am

One promo spot left 🥳

The 🌲 is a great deal 🤭

And the solutions give an opportunity to try two new mags with just a minimum donation even though the mags are worth more than the $50min 🤭

This promo will be active until 12pm est or until it's claimed 😘

Update! MP included samples of the new mags in my order, thanks for allowing to try these new to me mags. I have not tested the flubr0, but the pyr@z is everything I heard it was, so functional. Can't express how grateful I am
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review 🥰

I hope you have a lovely weekend 😘

Let's get this Friday started 🥳🥳

✨Firstly, brom@z stix $2 each until further notice, no requirements on how many you have to order as long as the $50 minimum is met (for larger orders, email me and we'll negotiate as always)✨

✨Secondly, the next order that meets my minimum $50 order will receive the last of my 500 s0ma mags as a freebie✨

As far as extras mentioned in previous reviews, those come standard 😘

You will always get more with a promo or custom deal, but as long as I can, I'll be doing everything overweight and adding at least some extras to every order 🤭

My favorite vendors that I've ever worked with did the same for me and told me to pass it on if I get an opportunity and I'm so happy to get the opportunity to do that here 🥰

I look forward to chatting with everyone 😘

Happy Friday 🥳
Oh, Miss Print, you are so lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back