MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thursday friends 💖

Yesterday was an absolute blast 💣🥰

All emails have been responded to (if properly formatted) 🤗

I hope everyone has a lovely day 😘

So, I was one of the lucky (and I do mean lucky) recipients of the 🎄 sampler packs, which just came down my chimney within 3 days of first communicating. It was very generous qty.-wise and there's a lot to unpack here, so I'll just do my best and start from the top.

C0mmunicati0n 10/10 (as always)- I swear this woman never sleeps or takes a break. She's always there to answer questions and never makes you feel stupid for asking anything. Even though I'm sure most of us can be a bit annoying at times :)

0psec 10+/10- MissPrint is smart. Very smart. With a sm3lly book like this, packing is key. I don't want to publicly talk about methods too much, but just trust that it is top notch, and just as safe as any other m@g type. So have no fear.

Now the fun part--Quality. 11/10- Seriously, while I haven't tried all of them quite yet because of the sheer amount I have to get through, certain samples are without a doubt among the best I have seen in my 20 years of being a connoisseur of these goods. I can tell you the ❄️ CAPS are beautiful and are seriously a treat. Every variety of 🌻 is also lovely. I have yet to get to the b@dder, but I have no doubt in my mind that it would make a top notch cake. The |ive rsn appears to be clean and delicious. R0zin looks great as well.

Basically, you'd be hard-pressed to find quality like this even at a disp0. MissPrint really outdid herself with this genre.

As I said before, I have a new exclusive friend in MissPrint. 10/10 would recommend

So, I was one of the lucky (and I do mean lucky) recipients of the 🎄 sampler packs, which just came down my chimney within 3 days of first communicating. It was very generous qty.-wise and there's a lot to unpack here, so I'll just do my best and start from the top.

C0mmunicati0n 10/10 (as always)- I swear this woman never sleeps or takes a break. She's always there to answer questions and never makes you feel stupid for asking anything. Even though I'm sure most of us can be a bit annoying at times :)

0psec 10+/10- MissPrint is smart. Very smart. With a sm3lly book like this, packing is key. I don't want to publicly talk about methods too much, but just trust that it is top notch, and just as safe as any other m@g type. So have no fear.

Now the fun part--Quality. 11/10- Seriously, while I haven't tried all of them quite yet because of the sheer amount I have to get through, certain samples are without a doubt among the best I have seen in my 20 years of being a connoisseur of these goods. I can tell you the ❄️ CAPS are beautiful and are seriously a treat. Every variety of 🌻 is also lovely. I have yet to get to the b@dder, but I have no doubt in my mind that it would make a top notch cake. The |ive rsn appears to be clean and delicious. R0zin looks great as well.

Basically, you'd be hard-pressed to find quality like this even at a disp0. MissPrint really outdid herself with this genre.

As I said before, I have a new exclusive friend in MissPrint. 10/10 would recommend
Thank you so much for leaving such a sweet review 🥰

I'm so glad you're happy with your sample pack 😘

This will be a two part review because my team and I have a bunch of research to do over the next few days, but let me start off by pointing out MissPrint's unreal generosity. Now that I have a handful of examples, I can confidently say that they have hooked it up every single time. Be it a magazine with a few bonus pages in the back or a small collection of differing short stories, MissPrint has proven to consistently provide more than was paid for and for that I am grateful and appreciative.

As mentioned in a previous review and as noted by several other members, MissPrint is exceptional when it comes to communication and turnaround time. All inquiries were handled promptly and magazines made it to the reader with very little wait.

Now, as another recipient of a sampler, I'd specifically like to note the packaging of these reads. Given the nature of forestry literature, the way it is shipped is critical to the process. MissPrint knocked it out of the park, perfectly sealing the magazines. Each arrived without a single letter/page beginning to fade. Upon cracking the seal, that new book smell that we all know and love was rich and delightful. 😏

Anywho, all articles from those about trees to crystallized saps to various other extr4cts are bound to be a treat from what little I've skimmed, and having already started an enlightening chapter on regional flowers I can only expect the rest of the stories will be even more incredible as the topics stray further toward the extr4cts. 😍

Last edited:
Just received my first mags from the GOAT, Miss Print! 🙌🏻

She hooked me UPPPPP! Will post a more thorough review shortly after I’ve read all the mags but they are absolutely gorgeous! Got the promotion ordering before midnight on Sunday and wow! She REALLY hooked me up! 😍

Could not be happier! Just sent an email with a question for clarification on a couple of things.

Communication 6/5, shipping speed 6/5! I am honored to do business with her! It’s amazing to find someone who cares about their customers the way that Miss Print does! Absolutely NOTHING negative to say. Took 4 days to receive from the day of shipment! Very very happy! Could not be happier! If you haven’t sent her an email I highly suggest that you do!

Thanks so much 😍

This will be a two part review because my team and I have a bunch of research to do over the next few days, but let me start off by pointing out MissPrint's unreal generosity. Now that I have a handful of examples, I can confidently say that they have hooked it up every single time. Be it a magazine with a few bonus pages in the back or a small collection of differening short stories, MissPrint has proven to consistently provide more than was paid for and for that I am grateful and appreciative.

As mentioned in a previous review and as noted by several other members, MissPrint is exceptional when it comes to communication and turnaround time. All inquiries were handled promptly and magazines made it to the reader with very little wait.

Now, as another recipient of a sampler, I'd specifically like to note the packaging of these reads. Given the nature of forestry literature, the way it is shipped is critical to the process. MissPrint knocked it out of the park, perfectly sealing the magazines. Each arrived without a single letter/page beginning to fade. Upon cracking the seal, that new book smell that we all know and love was rich and delightful. 😏

Anywho, all articles from those about trees to crystallized saps to various other extr4cts are bound to be a treat from what little I've skimmed, and having already started an enlightening chapter on regional flowers I can only expect the rest of the stories will be even more incredible as the topics stray further toward the extr4cts. 😍
Thank you so much for leaving this review and for taking the time to leave a second after trying everything 🥰

You are too sweet and always an absolute delight to work with 🤗

Enjoy your reading and don't sleep on the darker colored 3xtr4ct 🤭 I've failed the taste test on that thinking it was the r0s!n more times than I can count 😅🤭

Just received my first mags from the GOAT, Miss Print! 🙌🏻

She hooked me UPPPPP! Will post a more thorough review shortly after I’ve read all the mags but they are absolutely gorgeous! Got the promotion ordering before midnight on Sunday and wow! She REALLY hooked me up! 😍

Could not be happier! Just sent an email with a question for clarification on a couple of things.

Communication 6/5, shipping speed 6/5! I am honored to do business with her! It’s amazing to find someone who cares about their customers the way that Miss Print does! Absolutely NOTHING negative to say. Took 4 days to receive from the day of shipment! Very very happy! Could not be happier! If you haven’t sent her an email I highly suggest that you do!

Thanks so much 😍
Ok so I should have prefaced this with I will have a lot more to say after I’ve read through all the mags. I was confused because I was only expecting some extra of one specific mag but she gave me so many extra samples (and extras of what I ordered)!

I placed an order for TWO mags with her rare mag promotion that was going before midnight on Sunday. I got 10 free blisters!

She sent me 9 extras of one of the magazines I ordered and multiple extra sample mags I would have ordered but needed to stay with my budget (especially for a first order). TEN free blister mags! I am seriously in awe! I wanted to write something as soon as I received my order before trying anything because I couldn’t believe how much she hooked me up and I needed clarity on what everything was! There was so much more then I had expected! I had to clarify what everything I ended up with was. 😅 Absolutely amazing. I expected this pack to be generous but wow, she is beyond generous.

I just started reading one of the yellow clam mags and will continue to update as I read through all of these. Amazing variety, so excited to try everything!

This was my first order with the lovely Miss Print, will not be my last!

Thanks again! I will continue to update as I read. 🤓

Ok so I should have prefaced this with I will have a lot more to say after I’ve read through all the mags. I was confused because I was only expecting some extra of one specific mag but she gave me so many extra samples (and extras of what I ordered)!

I placed an order for TWO mags with her rare mag promotion that was going before midnight on Sunday. I got 10 free blisters!

She sent me 9 extras of one of the magazines I ordered and multiple extra sample mags I would have ordered but needed to stay with my budget (especially for a first order). TEN free blister mags! I am seriously in awe! I wanted to write something as soon as I received my order before trying anything because I couldn’t believe how much she hooked me up and I needed clarity on what everything was! There was so much more then I had expected! I had to clarify what everything I ended up with was. 😅 Absolutely amazing. I expected this pack to be generous but wow, she is beyond generous.

I just started reading one of the yellow clam mags and will continue to update as I read through all of these. Amazing variety, so excited to try everything!

This was my first order with the lovely Miss Print, will not be my last!

Thanks again! I will continue to update as I read. 🤓
Thank you so much for this review you are so sweet 🥰

You are an absolute delight to work with and I look forward to being long standing research partners 😘

Enjoy your reading my friend 🤗

Running out of et!35t bl!sters 🐝🐝

All orders until 12am EST will receive equivalent extras in b3nz0s (you'll probably get more as usual 🤭)

Don't worry everyone who ordered before the et!z got hooked up too 😘

I'm also extending my 0d5mt sale of $35/g until your vendor is back in stock ✨

I don't want to encroach on anyone's business and will be changing my price back once others are in stock, but I don't want anyone to be hurting until people get their shipments 🤗

Keeping this community safe has been and will be my #1 priority 💖

Love y'all 😘
0d5mt back to normal menu price, as promised 💖

Happy Friday Everyone ✨

Fun things to come today 😉

Let's get this Friday started 🥳🥳

✨Firstly, brom@z stix $2 each until further notice, no requirements on how many you have to order as long as the $50 minimum is met (for larger orders, email me and we'll negotiate as always)✨

✨Secondly, the next order that meets my minimum $50 order will receive the last of my 500 s0ma mags as a freebie✨

As far as extras mentioned in previous reviews, those come standard 😘

You will always get more with a promo or custom deal, but as long as I can, I'll be doing everything overweight and adding at least some extras to every order 🤭

My favorite vendors that I've ever worked with did the same for me and told me to pass it on if I get an opportunity and I'm so happy to get the opportunity to do that here 🥰

I look forward to chatting with everyone 😘

Happy Friday 🥳

✨I forgot to mention that the extras for all of today's orders will include @lp rx, unless you request something else 🤭

If you haven't taken a peek at my 🌲 menu, I have a plethora of flavors that are top tier in every category, but higher quality than your local dispo (state dependent 🤭) and priced with those on a budget in mind 💲😘

Message me for the 🌲 menu and I think you'll like what I have to offer 😘

I cannot emphasize enough the quality of this vendor. From their ease to work with to the product they offer, it’s all top notch.

Shipment was sent out fast and was received in three days to the other side of the country.

Sent samples that I did not expect, but very much appreciated. It’s something that shouldn’t be expected but if received, shows their generosity towards customers. I didn’t even place a large order only ~$100.

MissPrint has been my favorite RC vendor I’ve had the opportunity to try in YEARS.

Again, I want to send my thanks to Miss Print for everything. She will be the first on my mind in the future when I crave more synthetic pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back