MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running out of et!35t bl!sters 🐝🐝

All orders until 12am EST will receive equivalent extras in b3nz0s (you'll probably get more as usual 🤭)

Don't worry everyone who ordered before the et!z got hooked up too 😘

I'm also extending my 0d5mt sale of $35/g until your vendor is back in stock ✨

I don't want to encroach on anyone's business and will be changing my price back once others are in stock, but I don't want anyone to be hurting until people get their shipments 🤗

Keeping this community safe has been and will be my #1 priority 💖

Love y'all 😘

Running out of et!35t bl!sters 🐝🐝

All orders until 12am EST will receive equivalent extras in b3nz0s (you'll probably get more as usual 🤭)

Don't worry everyone who ordered before the et!z got hooked up too 😘

I'm also extending my 0d5mt sale of $35/g until your vendor is back in stock ✨

I don't want to encroach on anyone's business and will be changing my price back once others are in stock, but I don't want anyone to be hurting until people get their shipments 🤗

Keeping this community safe has been and will be my #1 priority 💖

Love y'all 😘
This Woman is a godsend

🤯And there goes the last of the last 3t!z3st blisters I have🤯

These were absolutely limited edition mags and unfortunately will not be back again 😔

As far as the promo goes, any new orders until midnight EST tonight will be hooked up in a b3nz0 way since that particular mag is out of stock 🤗

✨Opportunity for FREE mags, no shipping, no payment of any kind (pertains to specific members only)✨

I have said before that nothing in life is free, especially samples 😂

I admit that I was a hypocrite when I said that 🤭🤭

April is rapidly approaching, which means two holidays are approaching as well ✨

These are holidays where people make it a point to read specific types of mags or even read multiple mags at once 🤭

Whatever floats your boat 😘

This is specific to 🌲 mags ✨

✨I'm looking specifically for repeat customers of mine who have left reviews, members who can be vouched for by previous customers, or mods to receive a sample mag pack✨

Like I said, this is completely free, but I am requiring an honest review 💖

I promise the 4 or so members who take me up on this have an opportunity to read the section of the library in a very comprehensive way 🤭

This one is 100% packaged by me with all the love you've read about in this thread 😘

And of course, that's not a misprint 😉
I’d be interested

✨Opportunity for FREE mags, no shipping, no payment of any kind (pertains to specific members only)✨

I have said before that nothing in life is free, especially samples 😂

I admit that I was a hypocrite when I said that 🤭🤭

April is rapidly approaching, which means two holidays are approaching as well ✨

These are holidays where people make it a point to read specific types of mags or even read multiple mags at once 🤭

Whatever floats your boat 😘

This is specific to 🌲 mags ✨

✨I'm looking specifically for repeat customers of mine who have left reviews, members who can be vouched for by previous customers, or mods to receive a sample mag pack✨

Like I said, this is completely free, but I am requiring an honest review 💖

I promise the 4 or so members who take me up on this have an opportunity to read the section of the library in a very comprehensive way 🤭

This one is 100% packaged by me with all the love you've read about in this thread 😘

And of course, that's not a misprint 😉
Sending email now :)

Wow you guys must have had your wheaties this morning 🤭

All spots for the sampler have been filled already! 🤯🤯

Thank you all for being willing to participate and have a lovely day 🥰

Customer service skills are above and beyond. Quick responses and everything as promised and top quality. She is like old school vendors were with their treatment of customers. In several years, I haven't been lucky enough to have met a vendor like her. She also has protocols that should be kindly followed, that's the least we can do. She is the real deal. I can't thank her enough.

MissPrint pulls through as always!

5/5 communication, shipping, and mags.

Extra quantity thrown in as she is a courteous provider of research material.

High quality as anticipated; Favorite out right now. Thank you :)

Thank you both for taking the time to leave a review 🥰

You're both so sweet and you've made my day 🤗🤗

All the love 😘

All emails have been responded to💖

Properly formatted emails anyways🤦‍♀️

Demands for any mags in clear text being deleted🤔

Everyone have a beautiful day 🥰

And to the person who keeps emailing me, I'm so sorry if you didn't get the first message about being all set.....well I've responded multiple times now and you are confirmed, will be taken care of and can rest easy...just in case it's lost in translation again😘

With the upmost respect to our community here and our member's needs, I will NEVER EVER offer overnight shipping, don't ask, please 🥺🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back