MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
*****REVIEW FOR MISSPRINT****

ORDER: E mag, N mag and some yellow colored clam flavored candy (5 free candies!)

- CX Service: 5/5 no complaints, very easy going and has the right attitude and mindset our community used to see a lot more of which is refreshing

- Quality - 5/5
E-mag is as described and is the best read with the original kind
N-mag is on point
HAVE YET TO TEST Clam candys mostly cuz im allergic to seafood but oh well

- Processing Speed - 5/5 payment to doorstep in 2 days

I highly recommend you give her a shot and as an old time vendor in my past life, she has the vibe of how it was years ago when things were much different. Some better some worse but good to know an OG is helping fill the gap of vendors for those who can’t find them

P.S. Thank you for the extras they were very much appreciated!

Hi I'm Miss Print ✨

View attachment 3567

Contact me at missprint@proton.me currently accepting BTC & XMR 💖 Please only contact me from an email provider such as proton, tutanota, hushmail, etc. Emails from Gmail, Hotmail etc will be ignored 😘

I'm new to DBG but not to vending and I'm excited to join this community!!

✨I do domestic US-US Priority Shipping✨

Offering Odeesmt mags, brom@z &et!z solutions in addition to other goodies! 😘

Minimum donation only $50 until further notice!!!!

Rest assured the first few orders will get hooked up big time 🤗

I always respond within 24 hours of receiving your email, but of course I'll always try to respond much quicker 💖

ATTENTION- Members that have an extensive review history please contact me to receive something special in return for an honest review 😘 No, that's not a misprint 😉
I will email btw what does mag mean?

i havent placed an order with miss yet but i just wanted to chime in and vouch for her responsiveness, patience and understanding

can def recommend checking her out from that alone

*****REVIEW FOR MISSPRINT****

ORDER: E mag, N mag and some yellow colored clam flavored candy (5 free candies!)

- CX Service: 5/5 no complaints, very easy going and has the right attitude and mindset our community used to see a lot more of which is refreshing

- Quality - 5/5
E-mag is as described and is the best read with the original kind
N-mag is on point
HAVE YET TO TEST Clam candys mostly cuz im allergic to seafood but oh well

- Processing Speed - 5/5 payment to doorstep in 2 days

I highly recommend you give her a shot and as an old time vendor in my past life, she has the vibe of how it was years ago when things were much different. Some better some worse but good to know an OG is helping fill the gap of vendors for those who can’t find them

P.S. Thank you for the extras they were very much appreciated!
Im so glad you're happy with your mags 😍

You are such a pleasure to work with and I look forward to continuing to work together in the future 🥰

i havent placed an order with miss yet but i just wanted to chime in and vouch for her responsiveness, patience and understanding

can def recommend checking her out from that alone
You are so sweet 🥰

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this before even making an order 🥰🤗

So I didn't realize quite how much stock of 0d5mt I have 😅🤯

With that being said, I'm doing $35/g until 12am est Saturday (always overweight 😘)

The br0m@z promotion is also still running until 12am est tonight 🤭

Let's chat 😘

🌸I'm feeling groovy today🌸

In addition to the 0d5mt and br0m@z promos, every order through the weekend will get some free 3t!z in blisters thrown in 😘

Happy Friday 🤭

Just wanted to leave my review.
Requested assistance after seeing the positive feedback on a Sndy night. Landed Thrs, only took that long because there was a minor delay with the owl. So would have been 3 day turnaround.

I've been on here for a verrrry long time, and this is one of the top 3 experiences I've had. Friendly, quick replies, professional, knowledgeable about her Xmas gifts. Diverse mats, generous b0nus, SMART invisible stealth method, and most importantly, A+++ publications. New exclusive friend for me. Really can't wait for the opp. to read an article I just found out is being published in the latest science journal. As soon as I get my govt cheese rations, I will be reaching out again

Just wanted to leave my review.
Requested assistance after seeing the positive feedback on a Sndy night. Landed Thrs, only took that long because there was a minor delay with the owl. So would have been 3 day turnaround.

I've been on here for a verrrry long time, and this is one of the top 3 experiences I've had. Friendly, quick replies, professional, knowledgeable about her Xmas gifts. Diverse mats, generous b0nus, SMART invisible stealth method, and most importantly, A+++ publications. New exclusive friend for me. Really can't wait for the opp. to read an article I just found out is being published in the latest science journal. As soon as I get my govt cheese rations, I will be reaching out again
Thank you so much for leaving such a great review 😘

I appreciate you my friend 🤗

I just want to give another shoutout to @MissPrint for the surprise raffle a couple weeks ago- We’ve analyzed the two-fm@ sample and not only was it shipped fast, but it’s been deemed as having excellent quality as well!

I’m sure you’d have a tonnn of interested customers if you managed to get this one in stock full time ;)

I just want to give another shoutout to @MissPrint for the surprise raffle a couple weeks ago- We’ve analyzed the two-fm@ sample and not only was it shipped fast, but it’s been deemed as having excellent quality as well!

I’m sure you’d have a tonnn of interested customers if you managed to get this one in stock full time ;)
Im going to keep my eye out, but i do want to make a statement to the community 💖

At this time I don't intend to carry st!ms, but if that changes you guys will be the first to know 😘

Another great experience with MissPrint! Excellent communication and fast shipping as usual. I took advantage of one of her promo deals, so I got a discount and she threw in some extras. She's too nice!!!
Thank you! :)

Another great experience with MissPrint! Excellent communication and fast shipping as usual. I took advantage of one of her promo deals, so I got a discount and she threw in some extras. She's too nice!!!
Thank you! :)
Thank you so much 🥰

You are an absolute delight to work with 🤗

Love you friend 😘

🥳The next 2 orders are eligible for all promotions currently standing and will get a gift valued at $50 (or more depending on your situation 🤭)🥳

✨This is a new item I haven't advertised before (it's not st!ms, additional d!ssos, 0p!0d5, z!n3s, or anything along those lines💖 I don't want to waste anyone's time)✨

Email me for info 😘

Last edited:
This is my second order with Miss Print and may be my go to reliable, and favorite vendor.

Communication: no matter the time I message or email Miss Print she replies within minutes, professional, and easily the BEST person to do business with.

Shipping: Fast, she’s motivated and on it. Always receive my packs within 2-3 days at MOST.

Quality: Is on par with the best of the best, she’s highly skilled and knows what she’s doing.

It’s a pleasure doing business with you, always throws a couple freebies in, will continue to do business with you Ma’am and I believe I have a couple more packs coming in from you. You’re amazing, professional, and all around my favorite vendor. Can’t thank you enough. Everyone I assure you that you won’t be disappointed, try her out. She’s amazing.

This is my second order with Miss Print and may be my go to reliable, and favorite vendor.

Communication: no matter the time I message or email Miss Print she replies within minutes, professional, and easily the BEST person to do business with.

Shipping: Fast, she’s motivated and on it. Always receive my packs within 2-3 days at MOST.

Quality: Is on par with the best of the best, she’s highly skilled and knows what she’s doing.

It’s a pleasure doing business with you, always throws a couple freebies in, will continue to do business with you Ma’am and I believe I have a couple more packs coming in from you. You’re amazing, professional, and all around my favorite vendor. Can’t thank you enough. Everyone I assure you that you won’t be disappointed, try her out. She’s amazing.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me such a sweet review 💖

I emailed you back about your question 😘

🥳The next 2 orders are eligible for all promotions currently standing and will get a gift valued at $50 (or more depending on your situation 🤭)🥳

✨This is a new item I haven't advertised before (it's not st!ms, additional d!ssos, 0p!0d5, z!n3s, or anything along those lines💖 I don't want to waste anyone's time)✨

Email me for info 😘
The free items are gone 🤯

Et!z promo is still going until midnight ✨

And I'm extending the 0d5mt promo until might as well 😘

Talk to everyone soon 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back