MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting emails from people I can verify on this site, but they are not following rules on the subject line (no mag title, no "menu" or the like, and no "order") 😔

I would love to fulfill everyone's subscription needs, but these rules are in place for your security and mine, so I have to delete the emails that go against those rules 😔

If you feel you may be one of those people, you are absolutely still welcome to send me a new email with a new subject line and I would love to chat 🥰

Im not blacklisting anyone for a harmless mistake ✌️😘
That explains it. I am not used to some of those rules. I even got a new email just to reach out, but missed the menu part

Hey guys 🤗

PGP is always accepted and appreciated, but not part of the min requirements 😘

Read through my thread and you'll see the easy email requirements 💖

Love you all 🥰 have a lovely day 🌞

I tried emailing her but didn’t get a response?
Hey 💖 I missed this earlier!

Please read through the email requirements earlier in this thread and feel free to email again 😘

I look forward to chatting with you 🥰

This has been an awesome experience. The customer service they provide is awesome, they will get back to you in under 24 hours in my experience. I give this vendor an A++

This has been an awesome experience. The customer service they provide is awesome, they will get back to you in under 24 hours in my experience. I give this vendor an A++
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a sweet review 😘

Its always a pleasure working with you 🥰

Another A+ experience with MissPrint. What started with an incredibly generous holiday special also included a considerable amount extra as well as a couple bonuses that were tailored just for a reader with my tastes. Naturally, after some brief testing/examination validated the authenticity of the magazines, I couldn't be happier. 😁

Another A+ experience with MissPrint. What started with an incredibly generous holiday special also included a considerable amount extra as well as a couple bonuses that were tailored just for a reader with my tastes. Naturally, after some brief testing/examination validated the authenticity of the magazines, I couldn't be happier. 😁
I'm so happy you're enjoying your mags my friend 🤗

All the love and always a pleasure working with you 🥰😘

✨Fun fact: part of my promo that goes through midnight Friday is a BOGO 🤭✨

Email me for the details 😘

Happy Thursday fam 🤗🌞

Ok so I hit up Miss Print not expecting much. I had just been burned for a decent amount from an overseas vendor, sold pink rock candy as broma, and was in that "well fuck it, here goes" mode. I was low on crypto and I didn't want to purchase more. I'm very careful with that. I was short off the bat and asked if I could make just a 48$ donation. She accepted because it was my first transaction. The 48$ turned into a measly 43$ after the btc fees.

Ok here's how nice this person is....think about this...I love psychology..

They said hey its only 43$ if you can send the rest that's cool, if not have a nice weekend!

Now I'm thinking wait..did I piss them off and now they're going to not send or wait for the rest of payment (fairly so). No. They were going to send it the entire time. I was short and still planning on sending.

If that doesn't sell you to what the ethics and morals are of this vendor then nothing would.

Shipping 10/10 - not a worry in my gut. You know that gut feeling I'm talking about.

Communication 10/10 - they say under 24 hours they respond, it's more like 24 minutes most of the time.

Product 10/10 - perfect product/chemistry. High level expertise.

Opsec 10/10 - very very careful, flawless packaging

Don't know what else they review on lmao but it's good, Ok? 😉

So if you're planning on making an order and are hesitant. Maybe you're like me and super cautious and all traumatized and Want the least worry, go through MissPrint.

She also corrected me because I wasn't sending temp.pms. we know how vendors can be and how strict they are because this isn't the candy business. They don't take chances and I get it, but many of them aren't the nicest people. You always want to spend more money with someone you like. That's human nature. So if you do have a situation, idk, ask. Rules are rules but you can tell this vendor is very empathetic and will absolutelyyy work with you.

This vendor has a very good business sense and I truly hope they maintain and stay safe.

Good luck to all.

Ok so I hit up Miss Print not expecting much. I had just been burned for a decent amount from an overseas vendor, sold pink rock candy as broma, and was in that "well fuck it, here goes" mode. I was low on crypto and I didn't want to purchase more. I'm very careful with that. I was short off the bat and asked if I could make just a 48$ donation. She accepted because it was my first transaction. The 48$ turned into a measly 43$ after the btc fees.

Ok here's how nice this person is....think about this...I love psychology..

They said hey its only 43$ if you can send the rest that's cool, if not have a nice weekend!

Now I'm thinking wait..did I piss them off and now they're going to not send or wait for the rest of payment (fairly so). No. They were going to send it the entire time. I was short and still planning on sending.

If that doesn't sell you to what the ethics and morals are of this vendor then nothing would.

Shipping 10/10 - not a worry in my gut. You know that gut feeling I'm talking about.

Communication 10/10 - they say under 24 hours they respond, it's more like 24 minutes most of the time.

Product 10/10 - perfect product/chemistry. High level expertise.

Opsec 10/10 - very very careful, flawless packaging

Don't know what else they review on lmao but it's good, Ok? 😉

So if you're planning on making an order and are hesitant. Maybe you're like me and super cautious and all traumatized and Want the least worry, go through MissPrint.

She also corrected me because I wasn't sending temp.pms. we know how vendors can be and how strict they are because this isn't the candy business. They don't take chances and I get it, but many of them aren't the nicest people. You always want to spend more money with someone you like. That's human nature. So if you do have a situation, idk, ask. Rules are rules but you can tell this vendor is very empathetic and will absolutelyyy work with you.

This vendor has a very good business sense and I truly hope they maintain and stay safe.

Good luck to all.
Thank you so much for this sweet review 🥰

It means the world to me that the way I care about people shines through via text 🥰

I will give credit to the fact that the st Patrick's day sale helped with waiving shipping and such 🤭

But seriously it's always a pleasure and I look forward to working together in the future 😘

This subscription came in standard expected time, absolutely took advantage of the buy one get one promo
Took a shot in the dark and tried the r0$1n mag amongst a few other similar mags and my annoyingly picky expectations are met. Thank you
Interesting mag you got! I've found MissPrint the most consistent atm so I'm assuming it tests well.

Yeah top notch every type of mag I got across the board, exactly what I expected at this point despite again being annoyingly pick for these mags lol
Thank you for leaving such a sweet review 🥰

You're always a pleasure to work with and not annoying at all 🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back