MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissPrint Review:
*Firstly, I will say MissPrint is my FAVORITE person on here; She is kind, compassionate, and communicates quickly! Never has she let me down :)

- Quality: Great quality!!! Through various lab research of her materials, I've concluded that the quality is what you'd expect from a highly-praised vendor.

- Quantity: I love how MissPrint always throws in extras just because she chooses to. 💝
For ex; She gave me x3 what I ordered on one product and 200mg on another product. (Note: Don't be expectant; I wasn't. This could be because I was one of, if not, her first customer).

- Communication: 12/10. I've never had such a pleasure communicating with ANY seller other than MissPrint; No I'm not bluffing or overexaggerating. She genuinely cares and makes your day better.

- Shipping: Always arrives 3-5 days later; No tracking number but not an issue at all (never had a mag not show).

- Price: Her prices are very fair for what she offers and she is willing to negotiate. Spectacular in that sense.

10/10: MissPrint is what the community Needed and was Missing! Give her a chance and you'll be pleasantly surprised with your research. Thank you MissPrint
Thank you so much for leaving such a sweet review 🥰

It's always a pleasure working with you and i hope you enjoy your reading over this weekend 😘

✨Starting to run low on the et!z3st bl!5ters✨

Make me an offer I can't refuse 🤌

I love to wheel and deal 😘

I'm having so much fun negotiating with everyone 🥰🥰🥰

I feel like a pawn star 😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭

Keep the offers coming 😘

Miss Print is truly a blessing in disguise

Speed: 12/10, my order arrived in two days and im outside the continental US.

Communication: The most pleasant vendor I have ever worked with, her responsiveness is truly admirable and gets orders out ASAP

Please Please Please if your looking for a vendor go miss print, no hesitation. She even through in a couple extra.

Quality: 12/10 Comparable to any top notch vendor or Pharma

Adding in my review from earlier this week

Made contact and subscription was made within a few hours (I had a delay it could have been done within a few minutes)

Order arrived in about 3 days

A+ quality and even got a free sample of a limited edition magazine

I will come back

Thank you so much for such lovely reviews 🥰🥰🥰

I love working with you guys and I'm so happy to be a part of this community 🥰🤗

More to come ✨

Have a safe St Patrick's day weekend everyone and happy reading 🍀😘

Make it two successful arrangements with Miss Print. ✅✅

Can’t think of a single thing to improve on. Ordered multiple different mags and all came with extras, including mdma after asking for a few presses. Marquis was black in an instant.

Truly a 10/10 vendor who will take care of you. That being said please take care of MP and follow privacy rules. Like for them too stick around 😊😊

Make it two successful arrangements with Miss Print. ✅✅

Can’t think of a single thing to improve on. Ordered multiple different mags and all came with extras, including mdma after asking for a few presses. Marquis was black in an instant.

Truly a 10/10 vendor who will take care of you. That being said please take care of MP and follow privacy rules. Like for them too stick around 😊😊
Thank you for your continued business my friend 🥰

I appreciate you 💖

Hey friends ☺️

I don't want anyone to miss out on deals, so if you're planning to order, make sure you've read through this thread for the correct way to subject your email 😘

Have a lovely rest of your St Patrick's day 🍀🥰

Do you happen to have a bin or anything? Or email only for now?
Not at this time 🤗

I am working on something for opsec for the future, but for now email only 💖

I won't go into too much about my logistics here for security 😘

🤫so I've been keeping this quiet for opsec reasons, but I had a pretty exciting subscription show up recently🤫

It's raining br0m@z ✨

I would personally rather it be raining men 🤭 but I'll take this as a close 2nd 🤭

Email for details, I'll be hooking it up as always 😘

Last edited:
Hey friends ☺️

I don't want anyone to miss out on deals, so if you're planning to order, make sure you've read through this thread for the correct way to subject your email 😘

Have a lovely rest of your St Patrick's day 🍀🥰
I'm getting emails from people I can verify on this site, but they are not following rules on the subject line (no mag title, no "menu" or the like, and no "order") 😔

I would love to fulfill everyone's subscription needs, but these rules are in place for your security and mine, so I have to delete the emails that go against those rules 😔

If you feel you may be one of those people, you are absolutely still welcome to send me a new email with a new subject line and I would love to chat 🥰

Im not blacklisting anyone for a harmless mistake ✌️😘

🤫so I've been keeping this quiet for opsec reasons, but I had a pretty exciting subscription show up recently🤫

It's raining br0m@z ✨

I would personally rather it be raining men 🤭 but I'll take this as a close 2nd 🤭

Email for details, I'll be hooking it up as always 😘
Green mag edition still available on this or just S0luti0nz mag edition?

**Caveat: I have not ordered, so Mods feel free to delete this if necessary.**
I thought this detail was worth sharing: MissPrint is the first vendor on DBG to ever VOLUNTEER to use PGP for comms with me unprompted, not to mention also understanding how keys work as unique ID's. I can only think of perhaps two or three other DBG vendors who are comfortable using it that way.

I think offering this sort of thing is a great differentiator for a new vendor :)

Cheers,

--Juno

Hey everyone 😘

I'm so very grateful to be here 🥰

Keep the emails coming!! I'll be responding asap once I've fully woken up from my beauty sleep 😅🤗

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back