MissPrint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good review here.
Everything was as expected. Communication was perfect. They even accommodated my special request that other vendors would not. I'm very happy with this experience. 10/10.
Thank you Miss Print!!!

Another good review here.
Everything was as expected. Communication was perfect. They even accommodated my special request that other vendors would not. I'm very happy with this experience. 10/10.
Thank you Miss Print!!!
It was an absolute pleasure working with you 🥰 love you, friend!

So I’m placed an order with Miss on Saturday night (worst day to do it obv lol) and it was amazing. I’ve been out of this business for quite some time and she was incredibly patient and really made me feel at ease and like I’m not a Total idiot, which is debatable but I appreciate her efforts lol.

Ordering:10:10
Miss print responded within minutes of my inquiry with a menu and explanation of what she specializes in and was knowledgeable enough to give me advice or suggestions. I’d give them an 11 for personal interactions but am honor bound to adhere to an 10 pint. System obv. Earned every point of that 10/10 imo.

Shipping: 9/10
I am a nervous guy to begin with, and the lack of tracking did not put me at ease at first, it’s just what I’m used to and provides a bit of piece of mind. However, Miss print made sure to explain the informed delivery system and I totally get why it’s done that way and appreciate her taking the time to do so. Ordered Saturday, obv Sundays a dead day, and for my package as suspected landed Wednesday.

Packaging 10/10: discreet, multi layered, perfect. Not much else to go off here, she did a great job and I have no complaints.

Product: 10/10: my ordered specimen was excellent, I held off on a review for a day so I could research properly and I am totally content. Worked as expected and came in iver weight, always a good sign of an honest vendo imo when they make sure it hits weight by Going over. Miss included a throwback item that I honestly kind of missed the bandwagon on and am sooo excited she did. Can check thag one off my box and it’s def on the list for future orders as well. On top of that, miss included excellent freebies, almost totaling the amount of one of the products I orders and this wasn’t some half ass throw in of a product nobody orders, it was top notch an I can’t thank miss enough for providing such an honest and easy transaction.
Okay your girl clearly didn't get enough sleep last night because I totally missed this and I feel terrible 😂😭

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review 🥰 you are an absolute pleasure to work with

Love you friend 🤗

And I'll take the 11/10 all day 😘

🥳🥳🥳ITS RAFFLE DAY🥳🥳🥳

Hope everyone is excited as I am 🥰

I'll be drawing 3rd and 4th place soon, so keep your eyes on me 😘

Winners are welcome to come forth or stay anonymous 🤗

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

In 4th place we have ticket number 3

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

In 3rd place we have ticket number 48

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳

Email me to collect your prize 😘

2nd place will be announced shortly 💖

AND FINALLY

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO

EXCEPT ME MAKING THIS POST TAKE FOREVER FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT 🤭🤭🤭

THE 1ST PLACE WINNER OF A GRAM OF 2FM@ IS

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

RAFFLE TICKET NUMBER 102 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Email me to claim your prize 🥰

Woot woot! 2nd place! As I told MissPrint this might be the first raffle I’ve ever placed in LOL.

Reached out and she confirmed she’s getting it out the door to me asap! THANK YOU @MissPrint !!!

Just chiming back in to wrap up my review.

Speed: 10/10. I would literally have to make something up to include anything negative here.

Comms: 10. On top of it every step (and message) of the way. Never had to wait long at all for a reply

Condition: 10. Mags showed up securely and well-concealed. Wouldn't want something like sunlight or perhaps the observer effect 😏 altering the pages, so having these mags sufficiently hidden away from prying eyes is always a boon.

Also, the vial MissPrint used for the liquid component was among the best I've received from a vendor in terms of leakage. Very secure. Many others I've encountered have leaked at least a little the first time I transport them in a gym bag, but this one has been much better.

Quality: 10. Everything read like I expected it would, so I can say with confidence that these are all legitimate issues from the publisher they're supposed to be from. 😁

MissPrint seems to be a promising new vendor and I look forward to seeing how their business grows and expands. Highly recommend!

Just chiming back in to wrap up my review.

Speed: 10/10. I would literally have to make something up to include anything negative here.

Comms: 10. On top of it every step (and message) of the way. Never had to wait long at all for a reply

Condition: 10. Mags showed up securely and well-concealed. Wouldn't want something like sunlight or perhaps the observer effect 😏 altering the pages, so having these mags sufficiently hidden away from prying eyes is always a boon.

Also, the vial MissPrint used for the liquid component was among the best I've received from a vendor in terms of leakage. Very secure. Many others I've encountered have leaked at least a little the first time I transport them in a gym bag, but this one has been much better.

Quality: 10. Everything read like I expected it would, so I can say with confidence that these are all legitimate issues from the publisher they're supposed to be from. 😁

MissPrint seems to be a promising new vendor and I look forward to seeing how their business grows and expands. Highly recommend!
Thank so much for taking the time to give a real, well thought out review 🥰

I can't wait to continue working together in the future 💖 love you friend!!

MissPrint EXCEEDED my (already high :P) expectations!

Shipping 10/10: Very quick and prompt

Communication 10/10: Pleasure to talk to and do business with every time

Product: Absolutely amazing quality for the price; Perfect mags for research and take it easy on your machines.

Thank you!

MissPrint EXCEEDED my (already high :p) expectations!

Shipping 10/10: Very quick and prompt

Communication 10/10: Pleasure to talk to and do business with every time

Product: Absolutely amazing quality for the price; Perfect mags for research and take it easy on your machines.

Thank you!
Thank you so much for the lovely review 🥰

You were an absolute pleasure to work with as well and I look forward to continuing to work together in the future 💖

My first experience with @MissPrint went so well that I immediately went back for order #2 🤣
Needless to say, my second time round was as good if not better than the first!

Communication 5/5: MissPrint was yet again a pleasure to work with. she got back to all questions within a few minutes of reaching out. There’s never any pushy vibes trying to get you to make a choice before you’re ready. Just kind and patient responses.

Shipping 5/5: yet again everything was speedy quick. She got everything out the door within 24hr each time.

Quality 5/5: Quality is very good so far. Every item analyzed so far has shown great quality and purity.

Overall 5/5: MissPrint went above and beyond for me. Not only was she helpful/understanding as I asked a million questions & miscalculated subscription fees due to exchange rate fluctuations , but total rec’d was well over +10% from what I paid for. Not only that, I was surprised with MULTIPLE freebies when I opened the mailbox.

@MissPrint is top tier in my book thus far. She seems to very much care about her customers and creating true lasting partnerships. I’m excited to be a regular going forward! THANK YOU for everything 😁

Hey guys, what do Friday, the 1st of the month, and pay day all have in common?? 🤔

✨MY GRAND OPENING FLASH SALE!!✨

All orders made today will get a free blister pack of et!z (email for more details) as a welcome gift and a thank you for putting your trust in me 😘

Talk to you soon and enjoy your Friday, my friends 💖
hello, I've read through these reviews and you sound very solid, I am in the process of learning how to figure out Bitcoin, with my new cash app and venmoe and Coinbase and should have it figured out very soon and I will get in touch with you. do you happen to except ZELLE by any chance until I can figure these things out? otherwise if your sending out any samples for proper reviews I'm always down for that lol. much love and success to you!!!!!!

My first experience with @MissPrint went so well that I immediately went back for order #2 🤣
Needless to say, my second time round was as good if not better than the first!

Communication 5/5: MissPrint was yet again a pleasure to work with. she got back to all questions within a few minutes of reaching out. There’s never any pushy vibes trying to get you to make a choice before you’re ready. Just kind and patient responses.

Shipping 5/5: yet again everything was speedy quick. She got everything out the door within 24hr each time.

Quality 5/5: Quality is very good so far. Every item analyzed so far has shown great quality and purity.

Overall 5/5: MissPrint went above and beyond for me. Not only was she helpful/understanding as I asked a million questions & miscalculated subscription fees due to exchange rate fluctuations , but total rec’d was well over +10% from what I paid for. Not only that, I was surprised with MULTIPLE freebies when I opened the mailbox.

@MissPrint is top tier in my book thus far. She seems to very much care about her customers and creating true lasting partnerships. I’m excited to be a regular going forward! THANK YOU for everything 😁
It's always an absolute pleasure working with you 🥰

Thank you so much for the review 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back